Windows 10: Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers

Discus and support Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I REALLY enjoy the logon screen of my windows with all these beautiful places on earth !! I always take the time to tell you if I like or... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Pascalzyxw, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers

Hi Microsoft, I REALLY enjoy the logon screen of my windows with all these beautiful places on earth !! I always take the time to tell you if I like or dislike the pictures.Now here is the suggestion : I thing it would worth it for user to have a kind of history/space where they can retrieve the pictures they liked : for holidays purpose or just the pleasure to see it again.Voilà ! That's all folks ! Pascal.

:)

Pascalzyxw, Jul 28, 2021

2. How to submit product suggestions or feedback

There are also other ways to submit feedback to Microsoft, some of which are more direct.

Fuller details can be found in:

MS Suggestion box sites at "uservoice.com"

and its companion:

Bonus Reading related to MS Feedback system,

however I also suggest using either the Feedback Hub or Uservoice
    as per the latter article.

For those who want a quick fix, here is some info distilled from the above articles:

Feedback Hub (windows 10 only):

Search for and open the Feedback Hub:

Uservoice:

but there are many more listed at the first site if none of the above match your issue.

Trust this helps some people.

Mark A Walters, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Wallpaper

Hi Jason,

Since Windows 10 does only have the option for users to choose their preferred wallpaper, we encourage you to share your query as a suggestion.

We will really appreciate it if you can send us your suggestion to the Windows 10 Feedback Hub.

Meanwhile, here's a link where you can view the featured wallpapers for Windows 10.

We're just one post away if you have further queries.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 28, 2021
  4. lacrumb Win User

Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers

Suggestion

Go Start menu, All apps, Feedback Hub. Right click, Pin to Start.

When you open it there is a box at the top where you can put in your suggestion and then click on the Magnifier icon.

This takes you to Feedback and shows a list of other feedback. If you find your suggestion you can upvote it. If not you can continue and add your suggestions.

lacrumb, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers

1. Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers - Similar Threads - Feedback suggestion wallpapers

2. About The Microsoft Feedback Hub In Windows 10/11?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About The Microsoft Feedback Hub In Windows 10/11?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I no longer send any email/s or screenshot/s to the Microsoft feedback hub as it's totally ignored either after day one checking for any replies or every other day after that. I don't know for what reason/s I am not getting a return reply when...
  3. How to give feedback and suggestions to Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    How to give feedback and suggestions to Microsoft: [IMG]Microsoft has always been dedicated to improving its products to give the best to its users. In order to better its products, Microsoft looks for existing flaws in them. This is done mostly by user feedback. If you wish to learn to give suggestions and feedback to...
  4. About fitting wallpapers to screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    About fitting wallpapers to screen: You know how using a browser, when you're about to set an image as your wallpaper it lets you choose the fit? (i.e. stretched, tiles, fill, etc.) And when you do so from Windows Explorer it just sets the fitting of the image based on the last one you chose on your browser...
  5. Can I get some feedback on this suggestion I posted?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I get some feedback on this suggestion I posted?: [IMG] I had submitted the above Suggestion yesterday, but with only the visible insights from the user space, it's hard to gauge whether it's not of any interest or if it simply just got lost amidst other submissions, so I thought I'd give the forums a try. Any thoughts on...
  6. [Feedback Suggestion] Schedule Windows Store downloads for Games and Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    [Feedback Suggestion] Schedule Windows Store downloads for Games and Apps: We need to be able to schedule downloads of Games and apps on Windows store. to set a time period for the downloads so that the downloads will start at X and pause at Y, every day, automatically. Upvote this feedback on the Feedback Hub app if you want the same:...
  7. Suggestion about watermark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suggestion about watermark: Hi, Is it possible for Microsoft to change the mechanics of displaying 'Activate Windows' watermark? What I mean is with new OLED screens, there might be an issue of burning pixels inside the screen. It can be simply prevented by moving this watermark at least a few pixels...
  8. Question about Lock Screen feedback.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Question about Lock Screen feedback.: I noticed that when I like a picture on the lock screen, it's different the next time I'm on the lock screen. When I say "I'm not a fan.", it seems to stay. What's the deal? Wouldn't it make sense that it keeps pictures that I like? I don't mind if it changes once in a while,...
  9. Suggestion made in Windows Feedback for new features in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Suggestion made in Windows Feedback for new features in Windows Update: Windows Update needs to offer an .iso creation tool once the current version of Windows has been in use at least 30 days. Some users need an .iso file that can reinstall or repair install Windows on another computer or offline. With the official Media Creation Tool site now...
  10. Windows Threshold Technical Preview: All about feedback

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Threshold Technical Preview: All about feedback: Windows Threshold is getting really darn close to being ready for its public release. With the 30th of September quickly approaching, Microsoft is starting to put the final pieces together to create a release of the build that is ready for public consumption. The preview...