Windows 10: [Feedback Suggestion] Schedule Windows Store downloads for Games and Apps

Discus and support [Feedback Suggestion] Schedule Windows Store downloads for Games and Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; We need to be able to schedule downloads of Games and apps on Windows store. to set a time period for the downloads so that the downloads will start at... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HotCakeX, Jun 14, 2020.

1. HotCakeX Win User

[Feedback Suggestion] Schedule Windows Store downloads for Games and Apps

We need to be able to schedule downloads of Games and apps on Windows store. to set a time period for the downloads so that the downloads will start at X and pause at Y, every day, automatically.

Upvote this feedback on the Feedback Hub app if you want the same: https://aka.ms/AA8ojji

:)

HotCakeX, Jun 14, 2020

2. Schedule windows store Downloads

Hi Sajad,

As per your query you would like to schedule a download of the game during time specified above.

You can not schedule a game download from Windows store during the time specified above.

As a work around you have to manually put the game on download during the night time you specified and stop the downloading within the time.

Also, please provide us a feedback with the above suggestion for better assistance.

Follow the below steps.

1.Type Feedback in search bar.

2. Select/double click the Feedback app from the listed option in search.

3. Follow online instruction.

Keep us informed for further assistance.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Games from App Store

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below for the Windows store downloads.

• Press Windows + E.

• Click on This PC at the top left corner.

• Click on C: Drive.

• Click on Program files.

• Click on Windows Apps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

I could not download a game that I have purchased from Windows 10 App Store

Hi,

Before we proceed I would require some more information to assist you better.

• Do you face this issue only with Gears of War or all the games?

• Have you tried downloading any other game or app from Windows store?

• Are you getting any error message while downloading the game?
    As a work around, I would suggest you to run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. [Feedback Suggestion] Schedule Windows Store downloads for Games and Apps - Similar Threads - Feedback Suggestion Schedule

2. How to give feedback and suggestions to Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    How to give feedback and suggestions to Microsoft: [IMG]Microsoft has always been dedicated to improving its products to give the best to its users. In order to better its products, Microsoft looks for existing flaws in them. This is done mostly by user feedback. If you wish to learn to give suggestions and feedback to...
  3. Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers: Hi Microsoft, I REALLY enjoy the logon screen of my windows with all these beautiful places on earth !! I always take the time to tell you if I like or dislike the pictures.Now here is the suggestion : I thing it would worth it for user to have a kind of history/space where...
  4. Trying to download a Windows 10 app store game...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to download a Windows 10 app store game...: [ATTACH] ...and i'm trying to make it install on my D drive, using the default store app is useless as the install button there doesn't work for some reason. I would assume that windows build isn't important, though I am fully updated, same with the apps listed. I tried...
  5. schedule Download times for the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    schedule Download times for the Microsoft store: Yes to be able to download from the microsoft store at certain times would be great!! like 2am to 7am when you are on like hughesnet satellite internet service they get really pissy when you go over your data limits and they cut you off!! for internet service for the rest...
  6. Microsoft Store and Feedback App missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Feedback App missing: Hello, Today I saw that my Microsoft Photos app is missing from my PC. Went to the microsoft page to download it, but when I click on the pop-up message to redirect me to store, it didn't start the MS Store. I went to search it in windows, but it seems that I don't have it...
  7. Windows 10 store not downloading apps or games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 store not downloading apps or games: I can't download forza horizon 4 from the windows 10 store, when I click install it asks me to pic a disk then nothing happens no matter how many times I try. I've tried reinstalling the windows 10 store and doing the "repair" option and nothing has fixed it so far....
  8. Store not allowing me to download apps and games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store not allowing me to download apps and games: I am trying to download Minecraft Windows 10 on my lenovo t440p. When I go try to download an app or game the install button is blue but when I go and try to download it I click the install button it does not do anything. I saw that my laptop is not in my "trusted devices"...
  9. Suggestions for Scheduled Selective Backup & Restore App?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Suggestions for Scheduled Selective Backup & Restore App?: Since Microsoft did away with the highly configurable backup & restore from the WinXP and earlier days, what would be a reasonably equivalent app that is Win10 compatible? 10373
  10. Use Feedback on Problematic Store Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use Feedback on Problematic Store Apps: I have been having problems with the Mail app(what the problem is doesn't matter in this thread) and decided to send feedback. What's cool about this is I found out you can use an option to reproduce the problem so Microsoft can collect the correct information and not some...