Windows 10: Feedback Support Followup?

Discus and support Feedback Support Followup? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Outstanding Microsoft Case Numbers STILL unresolved: I have started several cases with Microsoft regarding security and stability of the Windows 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VGAstudent, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Feedback Support Followup?

Outstanding Microsoft Case Numbers STILL unresolved:

I have started several cases with Microsoft regarding security and stability of the Windows 10 operating system for over two years now, and they still have not been resolved, and I have received several insulting emails telling me that because of inactivity the problems were considered closed for no apparent reason.

The cases were not resolved, just written off by your company, and the issues still stand out as big mistakes that you don't want to spend any time fixing.

This is not what I expect from a professional operating system author and publisher. Get your crap together before you get a bad reputation for being a bloated bag of garbage.

Microsoft Accountability: None.

I personally requested a supervisor of the Disability Answer Desk team to help escalate a problem for resolution, and was flat out refused. This is counter to the expectations of the Disability Answer Desk Team customers: The business professionals paying $499.99 + taxes per service call (or more) would be sad to receive such a brush off and told "No, we're not paid enough to do that for you, you should do that yourselves. You've obviously got a computer, use it."

Which equates to NO SERVICE. Would you consider this a "denial of service" or a breach of your service level agreement?

:)

VGAstudent, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Problems after installing 1708 update (and followups)

Problems after installing 1708 update (and followups) adding up.

I have problens with new user on mij windows 10 system

My account failed an can't be repaired.

Even When removed and re -added it has no Store

new local useres have no store

using the fix tool

step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Settings OK

give feedback

PaulHilkhuijsen, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Feedback Support Followup?

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Feedback Support Followup?

1. Feedback Support Followup? - Similar Threads - Feedback Support Followup

2. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bsod CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT followup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bsod CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT followup: My computer experienced about two weeks ago a clock_watchdog_timeout bsod several times. now its this. here's a minidump for anyone who can help me tell what's the problem https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av7ojA5DX0GOiiwifRUNvlMDwWVJ?e=cXfVWb...
  3. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bsod CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT followup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bsod CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT followup: My computer experienced about two weeks ago a clock_watchdog_timeout bsod several times. now its this. here's a minidump for anyone who can help me tell what's the problem https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av7ojA5DX0GOiiwifRUNvlMDwWVJ?e=cXfVWb...
  4. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bsod CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT followup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Open Download Folder Followup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Open Download Folder Followup: So I had the issue where I can't open the download folder, and I found the following reference among past questions:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-folders-and-sfcscannow-didnt-find/407b9db4-25f3-4c2e-934e-901720101738SFC didn't find anything...
  6. I need help + Followup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help + Followup: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-need-a-ton-of-help/37b56742-0238-449f-aa3e-49b3f1486bb4?auth=1Hi! For the past few months, my PC has been extremely unresponsive on some applications and it fails to run anything i downloaded and...
  7. disable force feedback support via regedit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disable force feedback support via regedit: Hi, I need to disable the force feedback to a virual controller device "vjoy". I have already renamed this Keys: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_1234&PID_BEAD\OEMForceFeedback...
  8. S Mode Followup

in Windows 10 Support
    S Mode Followup: Curious that I posted a question about getting out of S Mode to this - the General Support forum and within the first hour I'd received 6 replies. Then some moderator moved my topic to Installation & Upgrade, where it has now gone 23 hours without a single response. It was...
  9. Feedback: Gaming on Multi-Monitor Support/Handling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback: Gaming on Multi-Monitor Support/Handling: Everything defaults to "Main Display"... When you start a game it it starts on "Main Display"... which is OK. But when you install programs (Example: Discord voice chat) it puts the icons behind the game screen (Main Display) desktop... it forces the user to move the game...
  10. Microsoft Edge, Contact Support, Feedback - change name

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge, Contact Support, Feedback - change name: Dear Friends I would like to change name of shortcuts: Microsoft Edge, Contact Support and Feedback. Are there any chances to do that? Any location for those shortcuts? I have also found, how to uninstall it from Windows 10, but their shortcuts are still available under...