Windows 10: Feedback

Discus and support Feedback in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I leave feedback without a Microsoft account? I went to the insider website where it said I could get the app, but couldn't find it. Thanks 3942 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bob Hansen, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Feedback

How can I leave feedback without a Microsoft account? I went to the insider website where it said I could get the app, but couldn't find it. Thanks

:)

Bob Hansen, Jan 31, 2015

2. How to use the Microsoft Community?

And... Where is my picture, JPG, Mostly

Why can I not find the answer to "How to overcome the Obstacle in Quick Replying to an issue? "

PowerStroke, Jan 31, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 31, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

Feedback

Have you checked the Start Menu for Windows Feedback?

Winuser, Jan 31, 2015
Thema:

Feedback

1. Feedback - Similar Threads - Feedback

2. Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub: I was writing notes on Journal in class and I noticed an error message saying the journal couldn't save. I wrote a bit more on there before closing and reopening the program, but I was unable to reopen the journal I was working on, and it showed me another error message. I do...
  3. Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub: I was writing notes on Journal in class and I noticed an error message saying the journal couldn't save. I wrote a bit more on there before closing and reopening the program, but I was unable to reopen the journal I was working on, and it showed me another error message. I do...
  4. Feedback, the following link is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback, the following link is not working: I updated Windows today and clicked on the link to discover online tips .. but the link is not working https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows/tips...
  5. Feedback, the following link is not working

Feedback, the following link is not working: I updated Windows today and clicked on the link to discover online tips .. but the link is not working https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows/tips...
  6. How long Microsoft retains user feedback on the Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long Microsoft retains user feedback on the Feedback Hub app: Hi, can anyone tell me how long Microsoft keeps the feedback I submitted from the Feedback Hub app for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-microsoft-retains-user-feedback-on-the/c897ed68-9c69-422d-9fe3-51632088c2fa
  7. How long Microsoft retains user feedback on the Feedback Hub app

How long Microsoft retains user feedback on the Feedback Hub app: Hi, can anyone tell me how long Microsoft keeps the feedback I submitted from the Feedback Hub app for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-microsoft-retains-user-feedback-on-the/c897ed68-9c69-422d-9fe3-51632088c2fa
  8. Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I recently encountered an issue during the installation of Windows 11, and I would like to provide feedback regarding a potential improvement to the process.After completing the installation, I found myself stuck...
  9. Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process

Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I recently encountered an issue during the installation of Windows 11, and I would like to provide feedback regarding a potential improvement to the process.After completing the installation, I found myself stuck...
  10. Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?

Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?: I understand that little children aren't supposed to use this, at least give 16 year olds a chance to share their opinion about stuff. For example, i find it quite sad that i'm forced to use bing as the default search engine for phone link. i wanted to share my opinion about...