Windows 10: Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD

Discus and support Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I noticed that the PC started running slow today and opened task manager to see that System, Feeds Search application is using RAM 6 303,4 MB and Disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DatViking, Sep 27, 2022.

1. DatViking Win User

Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD

I noticed that the PC started running slow today and opened task manager to see that System, Feeds Search application is using RAM 6 303,4 MB and Disk 174,3 MB/s !!!! quite heavily why this app should eat the whole SSD and RAM?. Sometimes i need to unplug my PC because i can't even move the mouse!I only have Windows Defender as antivirus, and i installed all Windows updates.Is anyone else experiencing this behavior? What can i do?

:)

DatViking, Sep 27, 2022
  2. Thal81 Win User

Feeds / Search application using all of the ram

Just had this happen. I was just watching some YouTube when I started hearing my CPU fan going loud for no reason. Looked up up Task Manager and first thing that popped was 80% of my 32GB RAM was in-use, most of it by "Feeds". CPU usage was high too, it was doing something.

Windows 10 21H2

MSI B550 Gaming Edge WiFi

Ryzen 5600X

AMD 6600XT

32 GB of Corsair RAM (four sticks)

NVME M.2 1TB SSD

RM750x PSU

Thal81, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Jarmo-1 Win User

This just happened to me today. Feeds took up my full 32GB ram (took about 31 which made full usage to 100%).

I have an AMD combo: 5600x and 6700XT so no Nvidea

Which means it affects everyone across the board.

Specs:

Newest windows 10 update

Gigabyte Aorus B550 AX V2

Ryzen 5600x

AMD 6700XT

32 GB of TridentZ RAM (dual stick)

NVME M.2 1TB SSD

RM850xW PSU

Jarmo-1, Sep 27, 2022
  4. MoBill_3 Win User

Same problem, just appeared today after a mysterious hard, system shutdown and reboot. Lenovo, w 64 gb ram, Windows 10 fully updated. Feeds was consuming 22% cpu and 45 gb of ram. Machine was almost unusable until I killed the task.

MoBill_3, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD - Similar Threads - Feeds Search application

2. use all ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use all ram: currently, my laptop has already install with 12 GB ram, but when I few task manager, I see it is only use certain amount of ram and leaving the rest as stand by. I know my laptop do so not all ram work in the same time so it save more energy, but when it heavy stuff like...
  3. use all ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    use all ram: currently, my laptop has already install with 12 GB ram, but when I few task manager, I see it is only use certain amount of ram and leaving the rest as stand by. I know my laptop do so not all ram work in the same time so it save more energy, but when it heavy stuff like...
  4. Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD

Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD: I noticed that the PC started running slow today and opened task manager to see that System, Feeds Search application is using RAM 6 303,4 MB and Disk 174,3 MB/s !!!! quite heavily why this app should eat the whole SSD and RAM?. Sometimes i need to unplug my PC because i...
  5. Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD: I noticed that the PC started running slow today and opened task manager to see that System, Feeds Search application is using RAM 6 303,4 MB and Disk 174,3 MB/s !!!! quite heavily why this app should eat the whole SSD and RAM?. Sometimes i need to unplug my PC because i...
  6. Search using 12GB of RAM

in Cortana
    Search using 12GB of RAM: So I restart my computer, and a few minutes later, I notice my fan speed going up and my temperatures rising, So my first instinct is to open task manager and I see "search" no process name there just "Search" using a concerningly high amount of CPU and it started at about...
  7. Search using 12GB of RAM

Search using 12GB of RAM: So I restart my computer, and a few minutes later, I notice my fan speed going up and my temperatures rising, So my first instinct is to open task manager and I see "search" no process name there just "Search" using a concerningly high amount of CPU and it started at about...
  8. Feeds / Search application using all of the ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feeds / Search application using all of the ram: I noticed that the PC started running slow today and opened task manager to see that System, Feeds Search application is using CPU and Disk quite heavily and as much ram that it can to pin it to 100%.Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?...
  9. Feeds / Search application using all of the ram

Feeds / Search application using all of the ram: I noticed that the PC started running slow today and opened task manager to see that System, Feeds Search application is using CPU and Disk quite heavily and as much ram that it can to pin it to 100%.Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?...
  10. Feeds / Search application using all of the ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging