Windows 10: Feeds showing High Memory Usage in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Feeds showing High Memory Usage in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If Feeds or Search application is showing high memory usage issues in Windows 11/10, you can follow these tips to get it resolved. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 23, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Feeds showing High Memory Usage in Windows 11/10

Feeds showing High Memory Usage in Windows 11/10 Feeds-High-Memory-Usage.png
    If Feeds or Search application is showing high memory usage issues in Windows 11/10, you can follow these tips to get it resolved. It is connected to the Widgets on Windows 11 and News and interests on Windows 10. However, we have mentioned common solutions so that you can try them on either operating system. […]

This article Feeds showing High Memory Usage in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 23, 2022

2. Windows 10 high Memory Usage

Hello,

I appreciate your patience.

You might be facing this issue due to several reasons like low virtual memory, third party software conflicts, virus threat on the computer etc.

Even though no programs or applications are running, some background services can show memory usage and disk usage. In order to check which particular program is using the memory, I would suggest you to check the Task manager.

Refer to these steps:

1. Press Windows key + X, select
    task manager.

2. Click on the ‘Processes’ tab and it will show you show you a list of programs and services running and their corresponding memory usage and disk usage.

3. Check if any of the item listed is consuming more memory or disk usage than normal.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

You need to increase this virtual memory.

Make it equivalent to your RAM size for the initial size and twice of the initial size in maximum size and make sure you have the same amount of free space in your hard drive in each drive.

To do this, follow the following steps:

1. Go to Control Panel (Press Windows key + X)> All control panel items > System

2. Click on Advanced system settings.

3. Under Performance, click on settings

4. Go to Advanced tab

5. Under Virtual memory, click on Change

6. Un-check "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" check box

7. Select your windows drive (where OS is installed)

8. Click on Custom size radio button

9. Set Initial size equivalent to your RAM size in MB

10. Set Maximum size to twice of your RAM size in MB

11. Click on Set

12. Click on OK thrice

13. Restart your system

Hope it helps.

Let us know if the issue persist, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 23, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 23, 2022
  4. Feeds showing High Memory Usage in Windows 11/10

System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

Feeds showing High Memory Usage in Windows 11/10

1. Feeds showing High Memory Usage in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Feeds showing High

2. Windows 11 has high memory usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has high memory usage: The memory usage is too high. Task manager says 80% of memory is being used, but adding up the processes and significantly overestimating, I did not reach 12,000 MB. Instead, I reached over 3,000 MB - 4,000 MB.Screenshot:The first screenshot is shorted by name, the second...
  3. Windows 11 has high memory usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 has high memory usage: The memory usage is too high. Task manager says 80% of memory is being used, but adding up the processes and significantly overestimating, I did not reach 12,000 MB. Instead, I reached over 3,000 MB - 4,000 MB.Screenshot:The first screenshot is shorted by name, the second...
  4. High memory/Ram Usage from news and interests/feeds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High memory/Ram Usage from news and interests/feeds: My laptop was perfectly working fine not until occasionally, news and interests start to take up very large amounts of ram and disk usage.I believe that this all started when I was using photoshop and word at the same time and my laptop froze, however instead of stopping or...
  5. High memory/Ram Usage from news and interests/feeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High memory/Ram Usage from news and interests/feeds: My laptop was perfectly working fine not until occasionally, news and interests start to take up very large amounts of ram and disk usage.I believe that this all started when I was using photoshop and word at the same time and my laptop froze, however instead of stopping or...
  6. High memory/Ram Usage from news and interests/feeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. High Memory Usage In Windows 10

High Memory Usage In Windows 10: High Memory usage in windows 10 without any apps running.Thanks For any Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-in-windows-10/aec65526-a60b-4e06-8da7-b3d95e262fd8
  8. high memory usage windows 10

high memory usage windows 10: Hello there, recently i've "upgraded" to windows 10 from windows 7, sadly i only have 4 gb of ram, but that wasn't the problem on windows 7, i would have google, discord and a game open and it would take only about 20-30% of memory, but after i upgraded to windows 10 my...
  9. High memory usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High memory usage: Since a while now my computer's fan (I cleaned them recently) are doing a lot of noise and about 4,5 GB just diseappear into nothingness. It count as used but doesn't appear on the task manager. I tried restarting my computer multiple times and uninstalled everything yet...
  10. High memory usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High memory usage: Apparently this is also using memory in my graphics card because I get a message in games even on very low graphics that I'm using more than my graphics card's available memory. I've got 16GB Ram and Nvidia 1050 Ti so this shouldn't be a problem. https://imgur.com/a/zQtlWqM...