Windows 10: feel free to keep working while we take action [windows security]

Discus and support feel free to keep working while we take action [windows security] in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I did full scan and the windows security found a threat, 9.8 GB sized "Legacy.tar" that I exported from my windows WSL Linux system. I don't know why... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by the cute cat, Sep 11, 2021.

1. feel free to keep working while we take action [windows security]

I did full scan and the windows security found a threat, 9.8 GB sized "Legacy.tar" that I exported from my windows WSL Linux system. I don't know why windows security detected the file as a virus and I don't care that much, but the problem is that windows security is doing "remove" for 20 hours or so already, showing the message "feel free to keep working while we take action". Seeing task manager it seems windows security is actually working on it, since it's like 5 mbs or 20 mbs for the disk, 20% for the cpu, for the "system" process thing. or 0.5 mbs or so for the disk, and 0.1% cpu for th

:)

the cute cat, Sep 11, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Sep 11, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2021
  4. feel free to keep working while we take action [windows security]

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

feel free to keep working while we take action [windows security]

1. feel free to keep working while we take action [windows security] - Similar Threads - feel free keep

2. Windows security action not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security action not working: My Windows security actions are not working. When I choose Quarantine, Removie...nothing is happening. What to do?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-action-not-working/3750aa4e-ea3d-41ee-838e-7e23a05d862e
  3. Windows security action not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security action not working: My Windows security actions are not working. When I choose Quarantine, Removie...nothing is happening. What to do?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-action-not-working/3750aa4e-ea3d-41ee-838e-7e23a05d862e
  4. Window defender not taking action

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window defender not taking action: Window defender isn't removing this nor securing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-defender-not-taking-action/db225d7d-8949-405a-b78e-10c208c7d6d5
  5. Window defender not taking action

Window defender not taking action: Window defender isn't removing this nor securing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-defender-not-taking-action/db225d7d-8949-405a-b78e-10c208c7d6d5
  6. What will we should take action for the volume shadow copy error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will we should take action for the volume shadow copy error?: We have encountered error of volume shadow copy service error. Unexpected error calling routine queryfullprocessimagenamew hr :0x80070006 the handle is invalid. Kindly suggest what to do.....
  7. What will we should take action for the volume shadow copy error?

What will we should take action for the volume shadow copy error?: We have encountered error of volume shadow copy service error. Unexpected error calling routine queryfullprocessimagenamew hr :0x80070006 the handle is invalid. Kindly suggest what to do.....
  8. What will we should take action for the volume shadow copy error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Take Action on Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Take Action on Virus: Threat has take actions [Original Title: Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/take-action-on-virus/c432d23c-9d53-409a-b8d3-bf2b205e3076
  10. take actions windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    take actions windows defender: So i had this threat that said it affected my desktop i ran a test on windows defender and found the threat i keep on clicking take actions but it doesn't do anything, however i did a test with malwarebytes and the threat got removed but windows defender is still saying that...