Windows 10: Feel free to list everything i have to change to get my local network working

Discus and support Feel free to list everything i have to change to get my local network working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As usual. I accidentally clicked "Public" networks and because its windows 10 where you have about 20 different places where the same settings are i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SNoby(2), Jan 2, 2019.

1. SNoby(2) Win User

Feel free to list everything i have to change to get my local network working

As usual. I accidentally clicked "Public" networks and because its windows 10 where you have about 20 different places where the same settings are i can't find all of them so dear microsoft staff. Please list EVERY setting i have to change to get my local network working.

And no. The problem is only in this computer. And no. Its completely fresh build installed windows aprx. 2hours ago. And yes. I can't get it working since iaccidentally clicked Public networks. Not private.

And yes thishas happened to me in the past too but in windows 7 where you only have one place where these settings are located but since you wanna make everything so hard to use every year its getting hard job.

:)

SNoby(2), Jan 2, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Feel free to list everything i have to change to get my local network working

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Feel free to list everything i have to change to get my local network working

1. Feel free to list everything i have to change to get my local network working - Similar Threads - Feel free list

2. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  3. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  4. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I tried everything listed to get camera working and uninstalling was my last resort. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried everything listed to get camera working and uninstalling was my last resort. I...: I tried everything listed to get camera working and uninstalling was my last resort. I restarted system and now cannot find webcam to reinstall...
  6. I tried everything listed to get camera working and uninstalling was my last resort. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried everything listed to get camera working and uninstalling was my last resort. I...: I tried everything listed to get camera working and uninstalling was my last resort. I restarted system and now cannot find webcam to reinstall...
  7. Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything: Hey community, I have been trying for almost a full day now to try and figure out what is wrong with my laptop. Over the last month I get BSOD's sometimes when using the computer no real pattern and almost always when doing a restart. They BSOD error can be different each...
  8. no local pc's listed under "Network"...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no local pc's listed under "Network"...: Well, to make a long story short, i finally got the list of PC's on my home network to show up under the Network folder in file manager. I had lost everything except media devices. Had to reset the network a couple times to get everything back again. I only have 2 PC's on the...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail.: A few months ago, bluetooth on my windows 10 PC stopped working. Prior to this, my wireless headphones (Bose QC 35) would connect fine. I went away for a few months, so I only now am very frustrated in trying to fix the problem. My computer can see bluetooth devices, but it...
  10. Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.: Hello Anything that is supposed to play sound does not play sound. Anything that played a sound before yesterday does not play sound now, whether it'd be on YouTube, Dailymotion, Spotify, an application, etc. I have tried running the sound troubleshooter and from there I...