Windows 10: Feeling destroyed with file explorer in windows 11

Discus and support Feeling destroyed with file explorer in windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The file explorer in windows 11 is very very slow. Can't even perform basic operations of file explorer smoothly in windows 11. It's ruins life.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ratnadip, Dec 14, 2021.

1. Ratnadip Win User

Feeling destroyed with file explorer in windows 11

The file explorer in windows 11 is very very slow. Can't even perform basic operations of file explorer smoothly in windows 11. It's ruins life.

:)

Ratnadip, Dec 14, 2021
Thema:

Feeling destroyed with file explorer in windows 11

1. Feeling destroyed with file explorer in windows 11 - Similar Threads - Feeling destroyed file

2. I need help for restoring the previous File Explorer. The 23H2 File Explorer feels lazy,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help for restoring the previous File Explorer. The 23H2 File Explorer feels lazy,...: This is the worst update they made for the File Explorer. The latest Update 23H2 killed the drag and drop feature in File Explorer's Address Bar.I'm one of those people who drags and drop files through the address bar as part of my work. That feature is very useful and...
  3. I need help for restoring the previous File Explorer. The 23H2 File Explorer feels lazy,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help for restoring the previous File Explorer. The 23H2 File Explorer feels lazy,...: This is the worst update they made for the File Explorer. The latest Update 23H2 killed the drag and drop feature in File Explorer's Address Bar.I'm one of those people who drags and drop files through the address bar as part of my work. That feature is very useful and...
  4. File Explorer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Windows 11: I have obviously done something wrong. Each time I select my file explorer icon on my taskbar I keep receiving the following message. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-windows-11/e4efcdc4-8685-441a-8447-1ab29f46570f
  5. Windows 11 File Explorer

Windows 11 File Explorer: Previously, nearly a year ago..........https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/inbox/id/AQQkADAwATY0MDABLTBhNTEtZmYANjMtMDACLTAwCgAQAKZcdMGlznpCi34pOvbKws4%3D" My PC is on 24/7. When I leave my PC at night, I usually leave a file explorer window or 2 or 3 open. There can be a hundred...
  6. Windows 11 Update can DESTROY file history backups!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update can DESTROY file history backups!?: I recently updated to Windows 11 and was rather disappointed to see that the "add a folder" option has been removed from File History settings, so that custom folders can no longer be backed up.However, I was appalled to see that any custom folders that were previously added...
  7. Windows 11 Update can DESTROY file history backups!?

Windows 11 Update can DESTROY file history backups!?: I recently updated to Windows 11 and was rather disappointed to see that the "add a folder" option has been removed from File History settings, so that custom folders can no longer be backed up.However, I was appalled to see that any custom folders that were previously added...
  8. Windows 11 feels like a downgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 feels like a downgrade: I don't understand the point of the whole Windows 11 Insider Program, all I see are tons of useful features removed from Windows 10. It genuinely feels like a downgrade from Windows 10.See Screenshot Below Can't group apps in Start Menu anymoreSee Screenshot Below Half of the...
  9. Windows 11 feels like a downgrade

Windows 11 feels like a downgrade: I don't understand the point of the whole Windows 11 Insider Program, all I see are tons of useful features removed from Windows 10. It genuinely feels like a downgrade from Windows 10.See Screenshot Below Can't group apps in Start Menu anymoreSee Screenshot Below Half of the...
  10. Feeling destroyed with file explorer in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feeling destroyed with file explorer in windows 11: The file explorer in windows 11 is very very slow. Can't even perform basic operations of file explorer smoothly in windows 11. It's ruins life....