Windows 10: Feeling of PC slow down after recent Windows Update

Discus and support Feeling of PC slow down after recent Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,Im using Windows 10 on my Lenovo Legion Y520 Laptop. I feel, after the last Windows Update on 29th or 30th April, that it has gone "slower".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jaroslav L., May 7, 2021.

1. Feeling of PC slow down after recent Windows Update

Hello,Im using Windows 10 on my Lenovo Legion Y520 Laptop. I feel, after the last Windows Update on 29th or 30th April, that it has gone "slower". After a restart, it works good, but after some time, switching between programs, games or so starts to be slow and delayed. Up to such a level I need to restart the PC. I also use this PC to play games with its 6GB graphics card and even that starts to "slow down" and the response is slowed to such an extent i need a restart, after which all is smooth again.Has the latest update somehow slowed or changed processing or ram allocations? Or imp

:)

Jaroslav L., May 7, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 7, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 7, 2021
  4. Feeling of PC slow down after recent Windows Update

My pc feels slow.

I have updated my windows to its version 1709 and it feels slow since. It takes time to shut down and a few more problems. Is it the matter with everyone, should i wait for the next update?

RahulDesai_1999, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Feeling of PC slow down after recent Windows Update

1. Feeling of PC slow down after recent Windows Update - Similar Threads - Feeling slow down

2. MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED: I have a few problems so ill list them here most people ask there methods wont work, ever since i came back to using my pc its felt slow i reinstalled my graphics card and it helped but its not fixed, Everytime i open a app like e.g steam or csgo my game feels slow and...
  3. MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED: I have a few problems so ill list them here most people ask there methods wont work, ever since i came back to using my pc its felt slow i reinstalled my graphics card and it helped but its not fixed, Everytime i open a app like e.g steam or csgo my game feels slow and...
  4. MY PC FEELS TOO SLOW & DELAYED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Update slows down my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update slows down my pc: Hi, I am an old user of windows 10, I updated my pc from win10 version 1909 to 20H2 in the month of March. The update was successful and my pc was normal as beforeupdating, but when I check for updates in the windows update settings page the available updates takes nearly 6-8...
  6. Windows updates slow my PC down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates slow my PC down: So today I was going to record a YouTube video, when I noticed something wasn't right, the fps boost client was getting 50% less fps then normal, and when I tried running the recorder, when I hit record the entire recording app crashed.I checked task manager to see what was...
  7. PC slowed down in startup after windows 10 update 1909

PC slowed down in startup after windows 10 update 1909: i noticed that my PC slowed down a lot in startup, when i open the PC after the windows logo finish showing on, the screen takes like 10-15 minutes to get me to start screen where i write my password or PIN, my pc was fine in the previous version, it opens in less than 15-20...
  8. Windows update slowed down PC

Windows update slowed down PC: After a recent windows update, my PC is unbearably slow. Applications take significantly longer to open and CPU usage is often well above the norm 70+% using windows explorer It affects all applications. I've now tried a system restore and a PC reset, but the pc is still...
  9. Browsers slowing down after most recent Windows update

Browsers slowing down after most recent Windows update: I usually leave my laptop on overnight on stand by, but occasionally when I log on again the next day I find everything's been closed and it's restarted. Usually I assume this is due to a Windows update since I see no other reason it would automatically restart. At some...
  10. Pc slowed down after update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc slowed down after update: So about few hours ago I installed update for windows 10 and now my pc slowed down a lot,when booting instead of usual 1 minute now it takes 4-5 minutes or more and it also runs slower than usual.Anyone having this issue or know know how to fix it? 21422