Windows 10: Fehlercode Fehler 0x80004002 bei meinem NAS Netgear ReadyNas NVX

Discus and support Fehlercode Fehler 0x80004002 bei meinem NAS Netgear ReadyNas NVX in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hallo, kann komischerweise mit meinem neuen Rechner nicht auf den NAS zugreifen. es erscheint obiger Fehlercode Schnittstelle nicht unterstützt?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dominik0100, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Fehlercode Fehler 0x80004002 bei meinem NAS Netgear ReadyNas NVX

Hallo, kann komischerweise mit meinem neuen Rechner nicht auf den NAS zugreifen.

es erscheint obiger Fehlercode Schnittstelle nicht unterstützt?!

kann mir da bitte jemand helfen?

LG

:)

Dominik0100, Dec 18, 2019
  2. jimg242 Win User

Windows 10 will not connect Netgear ReadyNas Duo

I cannot connect to my Netgear ReadyNAS Duo from any of the computers that I have upgraded to Windows 10. I have tried several fixes, such as changing the local security policy, to no avail. When looking at "Network" on the computer from file explorer,
    the ReadyNAS Duo would not show.

I could at that time access the Duo from the RAIDar application. I looked for and found a upgrade for the Duo (4.3.14) and installed it on the Duo. Now, I can "see" the Ready NAS Duo in the network, but can't connect to it. I receive error 0x80004002 which
    stated "no such interface supported," which others have encountered with internet browsing problems (from searching this community).

Also, now the RAIDar application will no longer load the ReadyNAS Duo Front Page (webpage for system administration on the Duo).

Any help/suggestions appreciated

jimg242, Dec 18, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Netgear Launches New ReadyNAS Servers

NETGEAR, Inc., a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers, today announced a new portfolio of networked-attached-storage (NAS) products which run on the newly developed ReadyNAS OS 6. These revolutionary devices are built on a custom platform designed as "storage made easy" for both the home and small to medium-sized businesses (SMB). NETGEAR also unveiled a suite of new downloadable applications for these products on the genie+ marketplace.

With a sleek new interface and a rich set of embedded or easily downloadable applications, this NAS storage portfolio pairs the latest in performance and scalability with cutting-edge technologies such as unlimited snapshots and cloud-managed replication, which dramatically reduces any possibility of data loss. Once again, NETGEAR is taking features and capabilities previously available only from expensive, large-enterprise vendors and lowering the cost while dramatically simplifying deployment and manageability to provide users with affordable, powerful, and reliable NAS storage.

Fehlercode Fehler 0x80004002 bei meinem NAS Netgear ReadyNas NVX 56a_thm.jpg

Photographs, video clips, songs, websites, email, client files, and application data on physical or virtual servers — the type of information that enriches our lives and is essential to business can seem endless. With ReadyNAS, customers finally have an advanced, easy-to-use solution for centralizing, securing, and controlling access to digital assets. What's more, cloud-based discovery and file management through NETGEAR's ReadyCLOUD simplifies the set-up experience and enables full ongoing management of data from any web-connected device.

"As a photographer, my images are the foundation of my various photography businesses," explains Colby Brown, professional photographer and photo educator. "ReadyNAS is a full-featured file server providing access to all my data while on the road, an easy ability to backup data while outside of the office, and the ability to collaborate with other colleagues when I am in the field. With the new ReadyNAS operating system, I don't need an entire IT department to get up and running, and the clean new interface takes all the challenges out of running effective backups of my valuable data."

The latest additions to the award-wining ReadyNAS product family (www.netgear.com/readynas) are available in three new series of desktop models and a 1U rackmount, each designed for the unique needs of home users and small to medium-sized businesses.
    • The entry level ReadyNAS 100 Series (RN102xx, RN104xx) is designed for home use, and comes in two-bay and four-bay models that are offered as either diskless or populated with drives.
    • The ReadyNAS 300 Series (RN312xx, RN314xx, RN316xx) is optimized for small business networks and remote or branch office needs, and offers two-bay, four-bay, and six-bay versions that are either diskless or populated with drives.
    • The four-bay ReadyNAS 2120 is a 1U form factor for easy rack deployment in small data center environments and comes either diskless or populated with drives.
    • The six-bay ReadyNAS 500 Series (RN516xx) offers the highest performance and is designed for small to medium sized business networks supporting up to 250 concurrent users, and also comes diskless or populated with drives.
    "We designed the new ReadyNAS OS from the ground up with ease-of-use in mind, so users can confidently centralize and back up all their data," said Matt Pahnke, senior product marketing manager for NETGEAR Storage. "Customers could not be more excited about our revolutionary ReadyCLOUD technology for cloud-based set-up, provisioning, and management. The cloud-based set-up and comprehensive, but simple-to-use interface is unlike anything else in the NAS market."

Each ReadyNAS features advanced on-box data protection in the form of unlimited snapshot capability, cloud-managed replication, and XRAID automatic volume expansion. In addition, each unit showcases native encryption, enabling prosumer and business users to securely share, store, and protect sensitive data across their network. Every NAS device in the new ReadyNAS Series supports SATA (up to 4TB) and SSD drives. ReadyNAS 300 and 500 models include an eSATA expansion port for scaling capacity as the storage needs of a business grows (up to 84TB).

Pahnke added, "We want to give our customers productivity-enhancing, innovative, and entertaining ways to do more with their NAS than they ever thought possible. With this in mind, ReadyNAS devices feature a rich set of embedded apps in addition to the growing library of add-ons found in the genie+ marketplace (genie.netgear.com/)."

Launched last year, genie+ marketplace is a platform for third party developers to deliver exciting, new applications which can be installed on ReadyNAS boxes with a single click. The suite of new applications includes productivity tools, media sharing applications, and a variety of other useful apps. Along with the currently available apps, NETGEAR has over 600 developers registered to create additional apps supporting the products announced today. Among the 40+ applications available are the Polkast media sharing application that allows owners to enjoy all of the content stored on their device from their mobile devices, the QNext FB social cloud application that enables users to share any of their content with any Facebook friend without having to upload the content, and the Symform Cloud Backup application that enables free online cloud backup.

ReadyNAS continues to be compatible with all leading backup software providers, and is one of the first SMB NAS devices to feature real-time anti-virus protection, providing peace of mind knowing that sensitive data is automatically protected and secure from virtually any threat.

The new product line also features seamless cloud-like file synchronization with ReadyDROP and Dropbox integration. In addition, ReadyNAS Remote from NETGEAR enables you to easily access files from anywhere in the world on any web-connected device. NETGEAR is the first company to offer prosumers and small businesses the ability to back up Mac data from any location in the world, without paying a monthly fee for cloud storage.

Pricing and Availability
    Select models of the NETGEAR ReadyNAS 100 and 300 series are now available worldwide through reseller channels and a variety of e-commerce sites. The full line of new ReadyNAS models will be available in the second quarter of 2013 through authorized NETGEAR PowerSHIFT channel partners (Powershift Login) and other reseller channels and e-commerce sites.

Suggested US retail pricing for the ReadyNAS series is as follows:
    • ReadyNAS 100 Series, starting at $199.
    • ReadyNAS 300 Series, starting at $449.
    • ReadyNAS 2120, starting at $1,229.
    • ReadyNAS 500 Series, starting at $1,299.

btarunr, Dec 18, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Fehlercode Fehler 0x80004002 bei meinem NAS Netgear ReadyNas NVX

Netgear Rolls Out New ReadyNAS Rackmount Devices

NETGEAR, Inc., a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers, today announced ReadyNAS 3220 and ReadyNAS 4220, powerful new additions to the award-winning ReadyNAS product family (www.netgear.com/readynas). The new devices are the latest network-attached-storage (NAS) products to run on the revolutionary ReadyNAS OS, introduced in March 2013, that delivers high value, high performance storage with enterprise features to small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). Available for the first time in 2U rackmount form with 12-bay capacity, the new ReadyNAS 3220 and 4220 enable easy storage for businesses supporting up to 500 concurrent users.

NETGEAR has taken features and capabilities previously available only from expensive, large-enterprise vendors and dramatically simplified deployment and manageability to provide SMBs with affordable, powerful, and reliable NAS storage. ReadyNAS 3220 and 4220 feature a sleek new interface and the ReadyCLOUD web portal for full file management from any browser. Moreover, the newest members of the portfolio are the highest performing ReadyNAS solutions available and support 10GbE infrastructures, boast the latest in performance capability, and include innovative technologies such as unlimited snapshots and cloud-managed replication for dramatically reducing any possibility of data loss. Each device is virtualization-ready with iSCSI support, thin provisioning capability, and certification for interoperability with VMware and Microsoft - powerful tools for businesses taking advantage of virtual infrastructures.

Fehlercode Fehler 0x80004002 bei meinem NAS Netgear ReadyNas NVX 176a_thm.jpg

"The 3220 and 4220 are the top of the ReadyNAS line, providing unlimited block-based snapshots for continuous data protection," said Matt Pahnke, senior product marketing manager for NETGEAR Storage. "These cutting-edge rackmount devices are designed as 'storage made easy' and are built on a custom platform that lets you do more with your vital business data than you ever thought possible. With ReadyNAS, you're getting the most storage value for your IT budget."

Every NAS device in the ReadyNAS product family supports SATA and SSD drives. In addition, each ReadyNAS features advanced on-box data protection in the form of unlimited snapshot capability, cloud-managed replication, and X-RAID2 automatic volume expansion. Finally, each unit showcases native encryption, enabling prosumer and business users to securely share, store, and protect sensitive data across their network.

ReadyNAS provides customers with an advanced, easy-to-use solution for centralizing, securing, and controlling access to digital assets. What's more, cloud-based discovery and file management through NETGEAR's ReadyCLOUD simplifies the set-up experience and enables full ongoing management of data from any web-connected device.

"ReadyNAS offers tremendous value because it provides us with snapshot protection for all our data which is critical to a successful business," said Markus Friedl, sales director at Computer Company Computershop GesmbH, a solution provider in Austria (www.comco.at). "With ReadyNAS, we get an advanced, easy-to-use solution that's perfect for centralizing data from multiple locations whether we're accessing it from a remote site or branch office, all at a price point that helps lower our overall operating cost."

The Growing ReadyNAS OS 6 Product Family
    With the addition of the 3220 and 4220 models, NETGEAR now has six innovative product lines in the ReadyNAS family all running on the revolutionary ReadyNAS operating system.

The new 12-bay ReadyNAS 4220 is a 2U form factor for easy rack deployment in data center environments supporting 50 to 500 concurrent users. ReadyNAS 4220 is designed for high performance business environments with Gigabit infrastructures, where tasks involve copious amounts of data backed up to physical or virtual machines, servers, and databases. Available in two options which each have four Gigabit Ethernet ports, the Ready NAS 4220S offers two SFP+ 10G ports, while the ReadyNAS 4220X includes two 10GBase-T 10G ports. NETGEAR offers ReadyNAS 4220 in either diskless or populated editions.
    • The new 12-bay ReadyNAS 3220 is a 2U form factor for easy rack deployment in small data center environments, ideal for supporting 26 to 250 concurrent users. ReadyNAS 3220 is ideal for businesses that require additional capacity but are concerned about value for performance. ReadyNAS 3220 comes either diskless or populated with drives.
    • The four-bay ReadyNAS 2120 is a 1U form factor for easy rack deployment in small office environments, designed to service from five to 25 simultaneous users. ReadyNAS 2120 is available diskless or populated with drives.
    • The six-bay ReadyNAS 500 Series (RN516xx) desktop model offers the highest performance in the desktop family and is designed for small to medium sized business networks supporting up to 250 concurrent users, and comes either diskless or populated with drives.
    • The ReadyNAS 300 Series (RN312xx, RN314xx, RN316xx) is optimized for small business networks and remote or branch office needs, and offers two-bay, four-bay, and six-bay desktop models that are either diskless or populated with drives.
    • The entry level ReadyNAS 100 Series (RN102xx, RN104xx) is designed for home use, and comes in two-bay and four-bay desktop models that are offered as either diskless or populated with drives.
    Pahnke added: "Our goal is to offer businesses the most innovative technologies and enterprise features for SMBs that are easy to use. To that end, the new ReadyNAS 3220 and 4220 for rack deployment more than deliver, with point-in-time restore, remote access, and compatibility with all leading backup software providers."

Pricing and Availability
    NETGEAR ReadyNAS 3220 and 4220 are now available worldwide through authorized NETGEAR PowerSHIFT channel partners (Powershift Login) and a variety of e-commerce sites, at the following US pricing:
    • ReadyNAS 3220 at a list price of $5,900
    • ReadyNAS 4220S at a list price of $7,800
    • ReadyNAS 4220X at a list price of $7,900

btarunr, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Fehlercode Fehler 0x80004002 bei meinem NAS Netgear ReadyNas NVX

1. Fehlercode Fehler 0x80004002 bei meinem NAS Netgear ReadyNas NVX - Similar Threads - Fehlercode Fehler 0x80004002

2. fehler bei den family features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fehler bei den family features: mein profil ist gesperrt ich komme einfach nicht rein wenn ich auf anfordrung senden klicke dann sagt er einfach nur wir konnten ihre anforderung nicht senden sind sie mit dem internet verbunden? und das geht schon seit 2 wochen so!!!! bitte helft mir irgendwie!?...
  3. fehler bei den family features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fehler bei den family features: mein profil ist gesperrt ich komme einfach nicht rein wenn ich auf anfordrung senden klicke dann sagt er einfach nur wir konnten ihre anforderung nicht senden sind sie mit dem internet verbunden? und das geht schon seit 2 wochen so!!!! bitte helft mir irgendwie!?...
  4. fehler bei den family features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Windows 10 Update Fehler 0x80070643 bei KB5034441

Windows 10 Update Fehler 0x80070643 bei KB5034441: Updatefehler 0x80070643 bei Update von KB5034441 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-fehler-0x80070643-bei-kb5034441/debe4d63-a421-429a-99f6-c338818fe960
  6. Netgear ReadyNAS not accessible in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netgear ReadyNAS not accessible in Windows 11: I have a Netgear ReadyNAS Ultra 6 and my Windows 11 machine cannot access it. Nor can my Windows 10 PC. Keep getting a data is not accessible check your network settings error. Troubleshooter is no help. RAIDar which is the software programme can see the NAS, and knows its...
  7. Netgear ReadyNAS not accessible in Windows 11

Netgear ReadyNAS not accessible in Windows 11: I have a Netgear ReadyNAS Ultra 6 and my Windows 11 machine cannot access it. Nor can my Windows 10 PC. Keep getting a data is not accessible check your network settings error. Troubleshooter is no help. RAIDar which is the software programme can see the NAS, and knows its...
  8. Netgear raid error 0x80004002

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netgear raid error 0x80004002: I have a netgear raid on my network that i could previously access. I can see it on the network , but now if I click on it i get error 0x80004002. I can access the netgear frontend using apps such Raidar but cannot get to my backed up files....
  9. Fehler bei Anmeldung BCD 0x000098

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fehler bei Anmeldung BCD 0x000098: Hello ihave windows 10 Since last Update ihave a Problem . no starting Procedure Error in BCD 0x000098 Ich vermute dass meine daten wieder away sind Ich hatte Ähnliches Problem vor einem Jahr ,konnte mich als Admin nicht mehr anmelden Folge Error und windofs neu aufgesetzt...
  10. Fehler bei Update Ox80240034

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fehler bei Update Ox80240034: Kein Update möglich,kommt FehleranzeigeOx80240034 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/fehler-bei-update-ox80240034/a79d77d8-1171-4002-b21c-c5f5f3434a82
Tags: