Windows 10: Fetch License Key

Discus and support Fetch License Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've an HP Revolve 810 with Windows 10 installed. I'd like to check out some Linux Distributions on my system but I don't want to deal with dual boots.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by haskellB, Apr 23, 2022.

1. haskellB Win User

Fetch License Key

I've an HP Revolve 810 with Windows 10 installed. I'd like to check out some Linux Distributions on my system but I don't want to deal with dual boots. It will be a while before I reinstall Windows too, so how do I fetch my product license for future use?

:)

haskellB, Apr 23, 2022
  2. Conor1974 Win User

License Transfer question

So I found this on the MS website.

Add Windows 8.1 Pro Pack or Windows 8.1 Media Center Pack to your edition of Windows 8.1

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    • Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings.
    • Tap or click Add features to Windows 8.1 and then do one of the following:
      • If you need to purchase a product key, tap or click I want to buy a product key online.
        Follow the steps to purchase and enter a product key.
      • If you already have a product key, tap or click I already have a product key.
    • Enter your product key and click Next.
    • Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.

Would this be the way to do it? And would it matter that this would be the US version and not UK?

Thanks
      Conor

Conor1974, Apr 23, 2022
  3. tiys Win User
    GIVING AWAY: Quake 3, MOH:AA keys

I don't want to start a arguement or anything, or question ur authority, but according to W1zzard,
    I can say fo sho that a key for something is a software license..

4. tiys Win User

Fetch License Key

GIVING AWAY: Quake 3, MOH:AA keys

Eh, I think If I remember correctly, in the rules, there can't be passing along of keys or something, just physical stuff....

Thema:

Fetch License Key

1. Fetch License Key - Similar Threads - Fetch License Key

2. License Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License Key: Hello, Will I get into any trouble selling Volume_Mak Channel keys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-key/5ca1b459-31c9-49f5-80d8-e6c71e0631ab
  3. License key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License key: I bought an Acer aspire laptop back in 2019 and the m.2 ssd stopped working. I switched it with a new one but it has no boot options. How can I get the same version of windows that I had in this laptop?...
  4. Fetch License Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fetch License Key: I've an HP Revolve 810 with Windows 10 installed. I'd like to check out some Linux Distributions on my system but I don't want to deal with dual boots. It will be a while before I reinstall Windows too, so how do I fetch my product license for future use?...
  5. Fetch License Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fetch License Key: I've an HP Revolve 810 with Windows 10 installed. I'd like to check out some Linux Distributions on my system but I don't want to deal with dual boots. It will be a while before I reinstall Windows too, so how do I fetch my product license for future use?...
  6. What service/functionality is responsible for fetching and/or updating licenses for apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What service/functionality is responsible for fetching and/or updating licenses for apps?: According to the data I found:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-store/distribute-offline-appsand behavior I've observed - manually sideloaded Windows Store apps, even the free simplest ones like Windows Calculator wont work and start in offline environment because...
  7. What service/functionality is responsible for fetching and/or updating licenses for apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What service/functionality is responsible for fetching and/or updating licenses for apps?: According to the data I found:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-store/distribute-offline-appsand behavior I've observed - manually sideloaded Windows Store apps, even the free simplest ones like Windows Calculator wont work and start in offline environment because...
  8. What service/functionality is responsible for fetching and/or updating licenses for apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. WMI dependency to fetch Windows license key

WMI dependency to fetch Windows license key: We want your help to know if there is any dependency of this WMI for fetching "Windows activation" info.You can take below scenarios and confirm me additionally :1. Corporate VPN dependency for WFH users2. AD GPO update3. Any other??...
  10. license key

license key: a few months back I gave my laptop for service at that time they did something wrong License Key. Now how can I recovery my original OS license key for my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-key/3d6bd494-14ee-4c7f-9289-0dc337c77dce