Windows 10: Few days of BSOD getting annoyed!

Discus and support Few days of BSOD getting annoyed! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I built my new PC back in September and decided to buy Windows 10 because I brought Windows 7 when it was new and never had an issue. However... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by L600MAT, Dec 1, 2015.

1. L600MAT Win User

Few days of BSOD getting annoyed!

Hello,

I built my new PC back in September and decided to buy Windows 10 because I brought Windows 7 when it was new and never had an issue. However Windows 10 is not working to well. From September the computer has been fine until last week, Which is when it would go to a blue screen as soon as I finished entering my password. On the 29th Nov I reinstalled completely wiping everything.

I reinstalled using every up to date driver I could possibly find and all was fine. I then let it continue to download the W10 November update. After this the blue screens returned. Now i'm not saying it was the update but may be something wasn't getting a long. The only way I could get back into Windows was to restore it to a previous point. I have no idea if the November update is still installed but I have stopped Windows update just in case, however today I have started getting random blue screens again.

It's annoying at the moment as I need to get work done.

Errors have varied from Critical Process Died, Kmode(something) TCPIP.sys, Page fault and A6210.sys which is my Netgear Wifi Adapter.

I will be grateful for any help possible.

:)

L600MAT, Dec 1, 2015

2. Random Blue Screens

Hello!

Lately I've been getting random MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs.

I've run sfc/scannow with no errors, chkdsk with no errors, and 2 extended passes with the memory check tool, also no errors.

These BSODs seem to happen randomly every few days, and they're very annoying.

Here's a link to my 2 latest BSODs minidumps:

Shared items 6-12-2017

Thank you for any ideas on fixing this!

EarlyInsider, Dec 1, 2015
  3. BSOD every few days

Did you also check with Logitech Support and Forums to ask if this is a known issue.

Check that you also have the latest chipset drivers as well as the BIOS.

You could let it run the memory tests at night.

Also:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors <-- read this link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please do let us know the results and we are here to help if needed.

Rob - SpiritX

SpiritX MS MVP, Dec 1, 2015
  4. L600MAT Win User

Update: I have ran every basic test in Sea Tools on all hard drives and it has found no issues. Currently running HDTune.

L600MAT, Dec 1, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi L600MAT,

I recommend to remove ASUS AI Suite II, ASUS software is known for causing bluescreens.

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the drivers using custom/advanced options.
    Code: Probably caused by : dxgkrnl.sys 2: kd> lmvm atikmpag start end module name fffff801`45e30000 fffff801`45eda000 atikmpag (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys Image name: atikmpag.sys Timestamp: Wed Nov 18 03:53:38 2015 (564BE832) CheckSum: 000B5900 ImageSize: 000AA000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Few days of BSOD getting annoyed! [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

axe0, Dec 1, 2015
  6. L600MAT Win User
    I will remove the Asus stuff but the AMD Chipset and Drivers are the latest. Thanks for the response.

L600MAT, Dec 1, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    Then simply reinstall *Smile
    It could well be that the current drivers have become corrupted somehow.

axe0, Dec 1, 2015
  8. L600MAT Win User

Ok ill fully remove all and only install the driver without the fancy stuff.

L600MAT, Dec 1, 2015
  9. L600MAT Win User
    Hi Axe,

I did the above as suggested, however sometime during the night it has happened again. I added an updated zip from this morning. Thanks in advance.

L600MAT, Dec 2, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Or update the drivers from your Netgear USB network adapter, or don't use it while troubleshooting.
    USB network adapters should either be up to date with drivers, or it is recommended to not use them as they can give internet problems.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for A6210.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for A6210.sys 6: kd> lmvm a6210 start end module name fffff800`db9d0000 fffff800`dbbf9000 A6210 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: A6210.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\A6210.sys Image name: A6210.sys Timestamp: Thu May 28 16:28:52 2015 (55672624) CheckSum: 0022BB2B ImageSize: 00229000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

11. L600MAT Win User
    The Netgear drivers are updated. From Googleing I see their are lots of issues with adapters. I will plug it in on a cable later and see what happens. Thanks again Matt.

Edit : odd that it thinks the month is May lol.

L600MAT, Dec 2, 2015
  12. L600MAT Win User
    Now plugged in on a cable. However the system crashed again but with out the BSOD just froze.

L600MAT, Dec 2, 2015
  13. axe0 New Member

A freeze crash isn't the same as a bluescreen crash and thus won't produce anything.
    Suggested to not use the USB network adapter.

14. L600MAT Win User
    Hi Axe,

Not using the Wifi adapter not but still it blue screens. I am grateful for anything else you might be able to suggest.

Also do you think Microsoft will allow me to reuse my Windows 7 key? (This install of W10 is a standalone install) W7 is an old disk I have.

Cheers Matt

L600MAT, Dec 2, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
    Normally you should be able to use your key again, there is only 1 type that can't be used again but that type is mostly only used for laptops.

Is your installation a clean installation or an upgrade?

Thema:

1. Few days of BSOD getting annoyed! - Similar Threads - Few days BSOD

2. I get BSOD every few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get BSOD every few days.: i9 12900K/RTX 3080/64GB DDR4Here are these dumps.https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt5mrzbxhje9cbb/minidump.zip?dl=0Hope someone help me find the reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-bsod-every-few-days/2fd7fa56-0609-48f4-8548-7f40081c270a
  3. I get BSOD every few days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get BSOD every few days.: i9 12900K/RTX 3080/64GB DDR4Here are these dumps.https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt5mrzbxhje9cbb/minidump.zip?dl=0Hope someone help me find the reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-bsod-every-few-days/2fd7fa56-0609-48f4-8548-7f40081c270a
  4. Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.: I randomly get BSOD in few days and even few hours of keeping on my computer this issue has started most probably after a powercut but i installed new Windows just 2 days before because of the same problem it happens randomly and my system works fine for some hours like today...
  5. Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.: I randomly get BSOD in few days and even few hours of keeping on my computer this issue has started most probably after a powercut but i installed new Windows just 2 days before because of the same problem it happens randomly and my system works fine for some hours like today...
  6. Several BSODs in a few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several BSODs in a few days: Not much more than that. Several errors in this last week. Tried a lot. Sfc, Chkdsk, update drivers, restores older drvers, driver verifier, DISM, and more. Some of the BSOD erros, minidumps, and my specshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmgNMLdhtHyLkeoXtts3lKyHurvn5w?e=cxEoXbAnything I...
  7. I keep getting BSODs in the past few days

I keep getting BSODs in the past few days: Bluescreenviewer is telling me ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 and ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 caused the BSOD. But it doesn't really tell me anything. Here are the minidumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!As0S06o3-mVr36k-tQTUVWuoMh7_iQ?e=AiYRfc Please help. Thanks....
  8. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  9. BSODs Every Few Days

BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  10. Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs

Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs: Hi, I would really appreciate it if anyone could shed any light on this. The PC was originally Windows 7 and I upgraded to Windows 10 last year. The crashes seem to be random, sometimes when it's sitting idle, sometimes whilst I'm working. I have run METEST86+ for 11...