Windows 10: Few errors, green screen with crackling sound and system freeze

Discus and support Few errors, green screen with crackling sound and system freeze in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know what happening, but when I open osu! game, after few seconds or minutes the green screen appears and system freezes. In Windows logs there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eloskowy, Feb 25, 2021.

1. eloskowy Win User

Few errors, green screen with crackling sound and system freeze

I don't know what happening, but when I open osu! game, after few seconds or minutes the green screen appears and system freezes. In Windows logs there are few errors.

GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380

GPU Drivers: Adrenalin 20.12.1 minimalsetup

CPU: AMD FX-6300

Errors:

Bunch of DistributedCOM - 10016 while computer is running

When error occurs:

EventLog - 6008

KernelPower - 41

EventLog - 1101

IIS-APPHOSTSVC - 9010

:)

eloskowy, Feb 25, 2021

2. Help! Acer laptop crackling sound with headphones

Hi,

The crackling sound from your device when using headphones can be due to either hardware or software related issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different headphones? If yes, did you encounter the same issue?

As an initial step we suggest that you update your sound driver to eliminate any issues related to faulty or outdated drivers. To do this, you can follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to update your device drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    New Buzzing Crackling Sound

Hi Holly,

Corrupted system files or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why hearing buzzing crackling sound. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know the build and version of Windows your Windows 10. Have you made any recent changes prior to this
    issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problem.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Few errors, green screen with crackling sound and system freeze

Crackling/Popping sounds on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting crackling sound while playing back music in Windows.

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Let’s run the audio playback troubleshooter and check if that helps. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

• Click on the search icon below and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Then click on the Troubleshooting on the top of the Window.
    • Under hardware and sound, click or tap troubleshoot audio play back.

Method 2:

Download and install the drivers in Windows compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Few errors, green screen with crackling sound and system freeze

1. Few errors, green screen with crackling sound and system freeze - Similar Threads - Few errors green

2. green screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    green screen error: hello, everything was working fine last night, every time I try to launch a game I get this error, I have done an sfc and checked the memory, I'm not sure what else to do, and I'm not very tech-savvy, this happens every time I launch vr chat, earlier I got a warning saying...
  3. green screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    green screen error: hello, everything was working fine last night, every time I try to launch a game I get this error, I have done an sfc and checked the memory, I'm not sure what else to do, and I'm not very tech-savvy, this happens every time I launch vr chat, earlier I got a warning saying...
  4. crackling sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crackling sound?: i joined the insider program to get a new windows 11 update then restarted and all my sound is crackling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crackling-sound/94964467-f487-4e19-be07-6a2f6ae16553
  5. crackling sound?

crackling sound?: i joined the insider program to get a new windows 11 update then restarted and all my sound is crackling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crackling-sound/94964467-f487-4e19-be07-6a2f6ae16553
  6. Crackling sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling sound: Hi all,I have a strange symptom I can't get repaired my self, please help.The symptoms I am experiencing:1. A crackling sound through my speakers when sound plays. It doesn't matter what application i use. 2. When the PC gets really busy, music slows down a bit it's not...
  7. Crackling sound

Crackling sound: Hi all,I have a strange symptom I can't get repaired my self, please help.The symptoms I am experiencing:1. A crackling sound through my speakers when sound plays. It doesn't matter what application i use. 2. When the PC gets really busy, music slows down a bit it's not...
  8. Sound Crackling/Popping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Crackling/Popping: I finally changed my Win7 to Win10 after few years because my friend convinced me. Now all of a sudden i got crackling issues with my audio since the first day i installed it, it comes and goes. YouTube everything! It drives me insane. I tried reinstalling drivers, I even...
  9. Green screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen error: Ok so when i plug in the ethernet cable to download a gane, after a while there will pop up a green screen with an error code the picture ir also given and this happens every time i plug in a ethernet cable.[IMG]...
  10. Sound Crackles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Crackles: Whenever I'm watching a stream or playing a game with a stream my sound crackles and pops. I'm using Sennhieser PC 363d and I've tried another headset and also speakers and I'm still experiencing the sound issues. It started happening about 3 weeks ago when I started playing...