Windows 10: Few fields fluctuation after changing frequency to 60Hz

Discus and support Few fields fluctuation after changing frequency to 60Hz in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I changed the frequency for Display1 from by 59.4hzexisting to 60hzinterlaced with resolution kept same as 1920 x 1080 as was before. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rajender Saini, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Few fields fluctuation after changing frequency to 60Hz

Hi all, I changed the frequency for Display1 from by 59.4hzexisting to 60hzinterlaced with resolution kept same as 1920 x 1080 as was before. I am observing few fields on the screen fluctuating. Now I am unable to change the frequency back to 59.4Hz as the option is not available in the drop down menu. Pls note that the Display2 has 1280 x 720 resolution and the frequency as 60Hz as before and is unchanged. Can anyone suggest the resolution of the problem ? 1 remove the fluctuation on Display 1 2 20 change the resolution of Display 2 to 1920 x 1080

:)

Rajender Saini, Apr 1, 2023

2. 120V to 230V?

Uk power is at 50Hz Us is 60Hz
    this may cause some problems ( with some Equipment ) with step up/step down transformers if the used equipment specificly requires a certin power frequency
    I very much doubt if these transformers change the power frequency

dorsetknob, Apr 1, 2023
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Audio Peripherals Field @ System specs!

I have 3 pair of headphones I use daily .-.
    why the objection anyway
    nobody is forcing you to use or even suggesting it "replace" the current field
    its not like we have a limit on how many fields the site can have

OneMoar, Apr 1, 2023
  4. SkyCat Win User

Few fields fluctuation after changing frequency to 60Hz

Outlook Contacts fields sync

Hi Julie, thanks for the contact list fields.

My problem with contact sync:

• Windows Phone 7: contains a field "website"
    • live.com(hotmail contacts): contains a field "website"
    • Windows Live Mail 2011: contains 2 fields "personal website" and "work website"
    Those 3 platforms don't sync these fields among each other. Do you have any ideas, suggestions?

SkyCat, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

Few fields fluctuation after changing frequency to 60Hz

1. Few fields fluctuation after changing frequency to 60Hz - Similar Threads - Few fields fluctuation

2. Few fields fluctuation after changing frequency to 60Hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Few fields fluctuation after changing frequency to 60Hz: Hi all, I changed the frequency for Display1 from by 59.4hzexisting to 60hzinterlaced with resolution kept same as 1920 x 1080 as was before. I am observing few fields on the screen fluctuating. Now I am unable to change the frequency back to 59.4Hz as the option is not...
  3. Few fields fluctuation after changing frequency to 60Hz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Few fields fluctuation after changing frequency to 60Hz: Hi all, I changed the frequency for Display1 from by 59.4hzexisting to 60hzinterlaced with resolution kept same as 1920 x 1080 as was before. I am observing few fields on the screen fluctuating. Now I am unable to change the frequency back to 59.4Hz as the option is not...
  4. RAM frequency doesn't change on BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RAM frequency doesn't change on BIOS: MotherBoard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H (rev. 1.0) RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4-3200MHz (CMK32GX4M2B3200C16) I wanted to change my ram Mhz on Bios. When i opened RAM options, there were two separate profiles, one it was default (and it was already selected) and the other...
  5. Killed by CPU frequency change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Killed by CPU frequency change: So I’ve been running a clean copy of 10 Enterprise x64 for a few months, never had viruses or anything weird done to it. It’s installed on a healthy SSD. The PC is a bit old (Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H, Core i5 4690, 16gb ddr3, GTX 1050Ti) but it’s perfectly fine for Windows 10 and...
  6. Can't Change RAM Frequency in Bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Change RAM Frequency in Bios: Hi! I have a EX-H310M-V3 R2.0 with bios v1202 and Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4-2666. The frequency shows 2400. I want to change it to 2666 as advertised. I change the XMP to 2666 and saved it. After restart it is still 2400. What to do? Thanks! 152648
  7. Sound Fluctuation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Fluctuation: Ever since I updated my laptop on 10/8/2019 I've had an issue with the audio slowing fluctuating up and down. For Example when watching a youtube video my volume would be set to 30. Throughout the duration of the video it sounds as if the volume fades away and then jumps back...
  8. Task Manager reporting extreme fluctuating CPU Frequencies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager reporting extreme fluctuating CPU Frequencies: TL;DR CPU being displayed between 4.4 and 6.8 GHz Task Manager is showing my CPU frequency as 3.20 in the headline under the Performance tab: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz Which is the default speed of the CPU. So far so good. But the realtime display...
  9. change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds: change slideshow to 10 second intervals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-slideshow-frequency-to-10-seconds/fd32e547-de6d-49f1-891c-206813e8ada9
  10. Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10: How to: Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10 How to Change Windows 10 Feedback Frequency The Feedback frequency control lets you choose how often youd like Microsoft to ask for your feedback as you use Windows 10. It's recommend that you select Automatically. By...