Windows 10: Few Laptop keyboard key working only after multiple clicks

Discus and support Few Laptop keyboard key working only after multiple clicks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I am facing few keyboard-related problems. I am using Acer 515-52 laptop.1 Few keys are working only after multiple clicks like 15-30 times. they go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by theLastPirate, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Few Laptop keyboard key working only after multiple clicks

Hi,I am facing few keyboard-related problems. I am using Acer 515-52 laptop.1 Few keys are working only after multiple clicks like 15-30 times. they go back to sleep mode in no time.2 key 't' is not working at all.I tried the following:1 testing in safe mode.2 troubleshoot3 battery reset4 uninstall and install the driver in the device manager.hoping this is not a mechanical issue as they are working after multiple clicks.please help me with the solution.

:)

theLastPirate, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

Few Laptop keyboard key working only after multiple clicks

1. Few Laptop keyboard key working only after multiple clicks - Similar Threads - Few Laptop keyboard

2. Keyboard keys only working after long press

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keys only working after long press: I have a surface laptop 3 intel and since yesterdays all the keys on the keyboard only work after pressing for about 4 seconds forever there is also a noise played by the speaker evytime I press a key. I tried running the troubleshooter and it showed no problems, I updated my...
  3. Keyboard keys only working after long press

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard keys only working after long press: I have a surface laptop 3 intel and since yesterdays all the keys on the keyboard only work after pressing for about 4 seconds forever there is also a noise played by the speaker evytime I press a key. I tried running the troubleshooter and it showed no problems, I updated my...
  4. Laptop keyboard types multiple keys when pressing one, only on some keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard types multiple keys when pressing one, only on some keys.: Example: I press my windows key and my computer thinks I'm pressing Esc. and F7 specifically. Pressing the FN key also activate the ~ and F5. My capslock key presses F8. All of they keys for q, w, a, s, z, x, 1, and 2 all type their respective alternate on the keyboard as...
  5. Laptop keyboard types multiple keys when pressing one, only on some keys.

Laptop keyboard types multiple keys when pressing one, only on some keys.: Example: I press my windows key and my computer thinks I'm pressing Esc. and F7 specifically. Pressing the FN key also activate the ~ and F5. My capslock key presses F8. All of they keys for q, w, a, s, z, x, 1, and 2 all type their respective alternate on the keyboard as...
  6. Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks.: I'm using Windows 11. To turn on bluetooth, I have to click it multiple times5-10 times in order to turn it on instead of turning on one click. Does anyone else face the same problem or knows how to solve it?...
  7. Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks.

Bluetooth turns on only after multiple clicks.: I'm using Windows 11. To turn on bluetooth, I have to click it multiple times5-10 times in order to turn it on instead of turning on one click. Does anyone else face the same problem or knows how to solve it?...
  8. A few keys on the keyboard not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A few keys on the keyboard not working.: Hi, I noticed that some of my keys have not been working. They work half the time, but the other half of the time, the keys just don't register. The only way that I can type these keys is to hold them down until they eventually work. I have tried a few things, like updating...
  9. keyboard keys of my laptop works only sometimes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    keyboard keys of my laptop works only sometimes.: this happens in two laptops. One is HP and another is dell. sometimes, the keys won't register when you press it. It feels like it comes and goes. The most unreliable key is backspace. some times it stops working for 10 seconds and then works perfectly for a while and then...
  10. Laptop keyboard pressing multiple keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard pressing multiple keys: Hi! So basically, I was using my laptop and shut it down as I needed to go somewhere. I came back and turned my laptop back on and the keys were messed up pressing backspace presses backspace and /, pressing P presses left bracket and P, pressing caps lock presses W and caps...