Windows 10: Few month old build bluescreens and unable to figure out cause (windows 10 pro)

Discus and support Few month old build bluescreens and unable to figure out cause (windows 10 pro) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, So I built a brand new computer a few months ago and it randomly blue screens and I've been unable to figure out why. I've run tests on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rallos, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Rallos Win User

Few month old build bluescreens and unable to figure out cause (windows 10 pro)

Hi guys,

So I built a brand new computer a few months ago and it randomly blue screens and I've been unable to figure out why. I've run tests on both the RAM and the hard drive and they both come back fine. Most often I will wake up in the morning and find my computer stuck on a blue screen error and have to hard shutdown. Sometimes in the middle of playing a game this will happen also. I get a variety of error messages for the bluescreen but the latest is driver_irql_not_less_or_equal usbxhci.sys.

Here is a zipped copy of my minidump folder. I'm really not sure how to proceed at this point but it's very frustrating. Most components should still be under warranty but in this case I'm not sure where to start.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnLADX_4dTzKtgAEaZeJw2w_8kro

Thanks

:)

Rallos, Jan 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Club

Few month old build bluescreens and unable to figure out cause (windows 10 pro) windows-10-build-9926-png.png

So I've tried the Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926,... So far so good i like it, it appears to already have DX12.

At list i have an old Laptop to test it on,.. it's good so far and i highly think I'll be upgrading to it day on of release.

dxdiag screen above

Protagonist, Jan 3, 2019
  3. nkienitz Win User
    Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August.

Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine.

I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file. What is interesting is that Belarc indicates the O/S is Windows 8 Pro (build 9200).

I looked at another recent thread here at TenForums and also took some of the steps suggested and figured that maybe I needed to install or re-install Windows 10. I checked the Update/Security/Activation tab and it indicates that Windows 10 Pro is installed, activated with a digital entitlement.

So ... why does Belarc seem to see only Windows 8 Pro? Maybe because of the "maturity" of the D830? I know that Dell has disclaimers at their site that says the D830 has not been certified for Windows 10.

So, it is working, but the data from Belarc just has me scratching my head.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

nkienitz, Jan 3, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Few month old build bluescreens and unable to figure out cause (windows 10 pro) - Similar Threads - Few month old

2. Daily BSOD, unable to figure out what is causing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD, unable to figure out what is causing it: Hello!For quite awhile now I have been getting the BSOD daily, sometimes 3-4 times a day seemingly at random. It almost always happens when I'm not actively using the computer, such as playing gamesBUGCHECK ANALYSISCopyUNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7fThis means a trap occurred...
  3. Daily BSOD, unable to figure out what is causing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily BSOD, unable to figure out what is causing it: Hello!For quite awhile now I have been getting the BSOD daily, sometimes 3-4 times a day seemingly at random. It almost always happens when I'm not actively using the computer, such as playing gamesBUGCHECK ANALYSISCopyUNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7fThis means a trap occurred...
  4. Figuring out the cause of multiple BSOD's Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Figuring out the cause of multiple BSOD's Windows 11: Hi :As the title implies, I have an issue that from time to time Windows is crashing and I'm getting BSOD's with various descriptions. I've installed WinDbg Preview in hope that I will understand how to read the Dump files and figure out the cause of those problems. But I...
  5. Figuring out the cause of multiple BSOD's Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Figuring out the cause of multiple BSOD's Windows 11: Hi :As the title implies, I have an issue that from time to time Windows is crashing and I'm getting BSOD's with various descriptions. I've installed WinDbg Preview in hope that I will understand how to read the Dump files and figure out the cause of those problems. But I...
  6. Windows Bluescreen, Cannot for the life of me figure out What is Causing Whea Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Bluescreen, Cannot for the life of me figure out What is Causing Whea Error: Here is the event in question has been happening for sometime now with intense newer games. Have ran the PC stock along with a ton of other settings downclocking / troubleshooting tactics I would say my computer knowledge is above average. Please if anyone can help me locate...
  7. Been crashing for months cant figure out why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Been crashing for months cant figure out why: Hi I have been having a problem since mid October now, I have been to several forums gotten into contact with AMD and noone has been able to help this far. I had recently upgrade a few components in my pc being my Motherboard, CPU and RAM. Started with a clean install of...
  8. Random Bluescreens and I can't figure out what is causing them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Bluescreens and I can't figure out what is causing them: Hi For almost two weeks now I get totally random Bluescreens and everything I tried so far did not end this problem. I updated my drivers, checked my RAM, did /sfc scannow and chkdsk Since I don't know what to do next I would be really really happy if somebody could help...
  9. Random Bluescreens with different errors and I cant figure out what is causing them.

Random Bluescreens with different errors and I cant figure out what is causing them.: Hi I have been having random crashes in WIndows 10 lately with multiple Errors being reported lfor instance a few "System_Thread_Exception_Not Handled", "Kernal_Data_Inpage_Error", and several "Reference_By_Pointer" errors, and it tends to happen most often on start up or...
  10. Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD

Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD: Can someone help me figure out what's causing this BSOD? It's Win 10 Pro (1909). I've made sure the drivers and BIOS are up to date already and ran sfc /scannow that did repair some errors. ************* Path validation summary ************** Response Time (ms) Location...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell d830 windows 10 blue