Windows 10: Few of my window 10 apps names are in Hindi and some are in English and I can't seem to...

Discus and support Few of my window 10 apps names are in Hindi and some are in English and I can't seem to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys ! This is bugging me a lot now ! There are many apps whose names are in Hindi although I havent installed any language pack I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RudradevArya, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Few of my window 10 apps names are in Hindi and some are in English and I can't seem to...

Hello guys ! This is bugging me a lot now ! There are many apps whose names are in Hindi although I havent installed any language pack I have screenshots of both attached please help me out guys ! And thanks in advance for all the answers

This is my 1st ques in the community amd I hope microsoft community wont disappoint me ! Few of my window 10 apps names are in Hindi and some are in English and I can't seem to... 5ecb9640-d2de-4d25-a41a-6f71777ee6c6?upload=true.png Few of my window 10 apps names are in Hindi and some are in English and I can't seem to... 66539f5e-0ad3-4f15-bdd1-2256bd8b92d0?upload=true.png

:)

RudradevArya, Dec 4, 2020
  2. sandila Win User

utsaah hindi keyboard map

I want to know where can I get Hindi keyboard map for Utsaah hindi font.

I know typing in Hindi with Kruti dev font using English keyboard.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/typ...nt-list/utsaah

this is the font I have to learn to type.

Typing in different hindi font needs different keyboard map so I searched on internet but I could not get

keyboard layout on English keyboard for Utsaah hindi font.
    I have US English Remington keyboard but hindi key bindings for Utsah font I could not search.

sandila, Dec 4, 2020
  3. English is default language for my PC yet System data shows up in English, Hindi, and English+Hindi

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better,plaese answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is it happening with other account as well?
    Meanwhile,I suggest you to uninstall the Hindi language pack and check if it helps.

To do so,please follow the steps below:

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Under language right click on hindi and click on
      remove

Please get back to us with the updated status, we will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Few of my window 10 apps names are in Hindi and some are in English and I can't seem to...

The 'Peoples' app is in Hindi, how to change it to english ?

All my apps are in English, except 'peoples' app, I have now changed all my settings to US English, but still the app is in Hindi. How can I change it to English ?

Few of my window 10 apps names are in Hindi and some are in English and I can't seem to... ef7a9940-4d6b-403e-9165-677ea2be89e4.png

ARINJAYJAIN, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Few of my window 10 apps names are in Hindi and some are in English and I can't seem to...

1. Few of my window 10 apps names are in Hindi and some are in English and I can't seem to... - Similar Threads - Few window apps

2. Windows apps, some in default is English, some in Chinese.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps, some in default is English, some in Chinese.: Windows apps, some in default is English, some in Chinese. How can I change it all to English in default?I had try to change from the setting in Time & language>Language & region, but it does not help....
  3. Windows apps, some in default is English, some in Chinese.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows apps, some in default is English, some in Chinese.: Windows apps, some in default is English, some in Chinese. How can I change it all to English in default?I had try to change from the setting in Time & language>Language & region, but it does not help....
  4. Can't seem to access some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't seem to access some games: Hi! Some games on Xbox App for windows won't open because the App does not have the permission. I have tried changing permissions but nothing worked. I'm having this problem currently with Minecraft Windows Edition where it says its unable to locate the game. However its...
  5. Can't seem to access some games

Can't seem to access some games: Hi! Some games on Xbox App for windows won't open because the App does not have the permission. I have tried changing permissions but nothing worked. I'm having this problem currently with Minecraft Windows Edition where it says its unable to locate the game. However its...
  6. Found an app in "Installed Apps" list with no name and with publisher's name in some seems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found an app in "Installed Apps" list with no name and with publisher's name in some seems...: I just wanted to clear some storage and found this strange app with no name and it is apparantely taking 1.57TB of storage. I tried uninstalling it but an error saying "Windows cannot find [some chinese text]. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." The...
  7. Found an app in "Installed Apps" list with no name and with publisher's name in some seems...

Found an app in "Installed Apps" list with no name and with publisher's name in some seems...: I just wanted to clear some storage and found this strange app with no name and it is apparantely taking 1.57TB of storage. I tried uninstalling it but an error saying "Windows cannot find [some chinese text]. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." The...
  8. I can't seem to find an app for that

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't seem to find an app for that: Hi, I'm trying to find an app that autamatically displays screenshot that I've taken in less than 1 second after they've been taken. It can autamatically paste it to paint or display it in photos app it just has be very quick. An open source solution would be muchly...
  9. Can't seem to connect some apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't seem to connect some apps: OK thanks will check that in the AM as 9:30 here but exhausted between this and running the car back and forth for checks as had to have break fluid changed also but had schedule that for later in the day do to things so spent part of it going back and forth to dealer HA HA...
  10. Can't seem to get the "Get Windows 10 app"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't seem to get the "Get Windows 10 app": Okay, so, I checked the list of hardware requirements and my computer will run Windows 10 just fine. I have Windows 7 Home Premium and according to my Windows Updater I am all up to date. I tried all the troubleshooting suggestions provided by Microsoft including running...