Windows 10: Few things not working in w10

Discus and support Few things not working in w10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when i when i click on left mouse key in This Pc from desktop and then try to open manage or something its not working and nothing happen, and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by m1s3rys1gn4l, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Few things not working in w10

when i when i click on left mouse key in This Pc from desktop and then try to open manage or something its not working and nothing happen, and also pressing Win+X then try to select something like control panel or power option, nothing happen *Sad what to do ?

[youtube]97y2FOU774A[/youtube]

Click not working in windows 10 on Win+X menu - YouTube

:)

m1s3rys1gn4l, Aug 8, 2015

2. W10 stuck on lets get a few basic things out of the way

I had the black screen where only the mouse was visible. I did a full reset of my computer once I was able to get into it in safe mode. Now it's stuck on the basic things page where it ask what country and time zone your in. I fill it out and click next
    it looks like it's loading then goes back to that page again. I have done this several times can any one help me?

AlexMobley, Aug 8, 2015
  3. W10 stuck on lets get a few basic things out of the way

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

I would suggest you to perform a Startup Repair” using Windows 10 bootable DVD or USB drive and check if that helps. Initiating repair from CD/DVD may have different results. So, I would suggest to perform the repair again and check if it
    helps.

If you don’t have the bootable DVD or USB drive, please refer to the steps in the article given below to create one and then follow the steps given below.

Create installation media for Windows 10

Download Windows 10

Once you have made the bootable USB or DVD drive, please follow the steps.

• Insert the installation DVD or USB
      and boot Windows 10 from it.

• In the ‘Windows setup’
      page, select thelanguage to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
      ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select
      ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.
    You might also require to change the boot priority in BIOS in order to allow the computer to boot from CD/DVD.

Important: While scanning the hard drive if any bad sectors are found, the scanner tries to repair that sector, any data available on that might be lost.

Note:
    Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of
    BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Few things not working in w10

1. Few things not working in w10 - Similar Threads - Few things working

2. Search function and a few other things do not work in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search function and a few other things do not work in Windows 10.: I am running Windows 10 Pro version 22H2, and I am the administrator and only user of this computer. For a few months now, I have had a problem with searching in File Explorer where it would search very slowly. But now for the last couple of weeks, searching has become...
  3. Search function and a few other things do not work in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search function and a few other things do not work in Windows 10.: I am running Windows 10 Pro version 22H2, and I am the administrator and only user of this computer. For a few months now, I have had a problem with searching in File Explorer where it would search very slowly. But now for the last couple of weeks, searching has become...
  4. Windows Icon and a few other things not working Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Icon and a few other things not working Windows 11: My windows Icon doesn't work. Got a new Asus laptop a couple weeks ago with the function keys F1-F12 just not working along with the windows icon. Then the icon worked for like 2 days before stopping again. I think it was from me updating the laptop but I'm not 100% sure on...
  5. Windows Icon and a few other things not working Windows 11

Windows Icon and a few other things not working Windows 11: My windows Icon doesn't work. Got a new Asus laptop a couple weeks ago with the function keys F1-F12 just not working along with the windows icon. Then the icon worked for like 2 days before stopping again. I think it was from me updating the laptop but I'm not 100% sure on...
  6. Few things will work on PC

Few things will work on PC: Hi, I’m not really sure how long this issue has been going on for because it started in some apps before others, Basically for awhile my minecraft launcher will not respond to uninstalling, reinstalling, repairing, etc. First case of me noticingBecause of a native launcher...
  7. Few things will work on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Few things will work on PC: Hi, I’m not really sure how long this issue has been going on for because it started in some apps before others, Basically for awhile my minecraft launcher will not respond to uninstalling, reinstalling, repairing, etc. First case of me noticingBecause of a native launcher...
  8. Few things will work on PC

9. few things

few things: How can i disable com surrogate? another thing: i disabled runtimebroker.exe via registry, and set the value data to 4 over here: 3 when i try settings a program priority to HIGH, it says access denied only happening for a certain program...
  10. Stuck on - Getting a few things ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on - Getting a few things ready: Hello, I am hoping I have come to the right place because I have been browsing through your forms and it looks like good feed back! I am having an issue with creating an ISO for windows 10. I have windows 10 already on this laptop; however when I was doing a reset on my...