Windows 10: Few things will work on PC

Discus and support Few things will work on PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I’m not really sure how long this issue has been going on for because it started in some apps before others, Basically for awhile my minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crosby876, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Crosby876 Win User

Few things will work on PC

Hi, I’m not really sure how long this issue has been going on for because it started in some apps before others, Basically for awhile my minecraft launcher will not respond to uninstalling, reinstalling, repairing, etc. First case of me noticingBecause of a native launcher error I have no idea what this is-CMD prompt is always met with application error and refuses to open. -Mcafee Security centre won’t respond to trying to disable features to check if they were blocking it. It won’t uninstall, or reinstall, it always encounters a problem. I tried to whitelist vscode but it wanted me to lo

:)

Crosby876, Oct 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Few things will work on PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Few things will work on PC

1. Few things will work on PC - Similar Threads - Few things

2. Hey Microsoft! A few things I'd like to see addressed in upcoming updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Microsoft! A few things I'd like to see addressed in upcoming updates...: For Win11.1 Can you bring back the "library" top-levels in the explorer tree, like we used to have? I'm getting tired of having to drill down through the "C:\Users\&c\&c" every time I need to browse through a library folder.2 While you're about it, please tack on the "3D...
  3. Hey Microsoft! A few things I'd like to see addressed in upcoming updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey Microsoft! A few things I'd like to see addressed in upcoming updates...: For Win11.1 Can you bring back the "library" top-levels in the explorer tree, like we used to have? I'm getting tired of having to drill down through the "C:\Users\&c\&c" every time I need to browse through a library folder.2 While you're about it, please tack on the "3D...
  4. My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...: I just got this laptop today and I was setting it up but it doesn’t go past this screen , no matter how much I try it keeps coming back to that screen...
  5. My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...

My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...: I just got this laptop today and I was setting it up but it doesn’t go past this screen , no matter how much I try it keeps coming back to that screen...
  6. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...: Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager showing 0% CPU usage, has the program stalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-stuck-at-getting-a-few-things/27b61f76-ebce-4992-9e9f-ed3c930add94
  7. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...

Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...: Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager showing 0% CPU usage, has the program stalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-stuck-at-getting-a-few-things/27b61f76-ebce-4992-9e9f-ed3c930add94
  8. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Search function and a few other things do not work in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search function and a few other things do not work in Windows 10.: I am running Windows 10 Pro version 22H2, and I am the administrator and only user of this computer. For a few months now, I have had a problem with searching in File Explorer where it would search very slowly. But now for the last couple of weeks, searching has become...
  10. Search function and a few other things do not work in Windows 10.

Search function and a few other things do not work in Windows 10.: I am running Windows 10 Pro version 22H2, and I am the administrator and only user of this computer. For a few months now, I have had a problem with searching in File Explorer where it would search very slowly. But now for the last couple of weeks, searching has become...