Windows 10: Few update errors

Discus and support Few update errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4346084) - Error 0x80070015 Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raven2099, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Raven2099 Win User

Few update errors

Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4346084) - Error 0x80070015
    Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.299.414.0) - Error 0x80070015
    Security Update for Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4.0 (KB2993928) - Error 0x80070015

can i get links for manual installs for 64bit.. thanks?

:)

Raven2099, Jul 24, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 24, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Few update errors :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Few update errors

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Few update errors

1. Few update errors - Similar Threads - Few update errors

2. BSOD's with a few different LiveKernelEvent errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD's with a few different LiveKernelEvent errors: I recently built a new system with a Ryzen 9 5950X and so far it hasn't been great. I've gotten a lot of BSOD's overtime and they are always WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and whenever I check my Reliability History after a crash and there's always a "Hardware Error" in the most...
  3. BSOD's with a few different LiveKernelEvent errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD's with a few different LiveKernelEvent errors: I recently built a new system with a Ryzen 9 5950X and so far it hasn't been great. I've gotten a lot of BSOD's overtime and they are always WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and whenever I check my Reliability History after a crash and there's always a "Hardware Error" in the most...
  4. BSOD's with a few different LiveKernelEvent errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update a few days ago: Hello one and all, A few days ago, I had a WINDOWS Update for a WINDOWS 10 PC. Since then, I have been experiencing problem after problem with my apps. They are not working or audio not heard. I went to the virtual chat yesterday evening, and was told they were connecting...
  6. Essential error occurring every few hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Essential error occurring every few hours: In my event viewer this error log is showing up every few hours. It happens when the computer is asleep and it seems to be every time it wakes up. I have fixed some event errors in the past but don't really know where to start with this one because there are no symptoms...
  7. A few bugs since 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A few bugs since 2004 Update: Hey guys, here is a list with a few bugs I encountered since the 2004 update. - If I wake up my PC from sleep, sometimes the whole system has mini freezes/stutters -> Restart - Sometimes when I start my PC I get the same bug as above, just from a normal startup -> Restart...
  8. Few update errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Few update errors: Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4346084) - Error 0x80070015 Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.299.414.0) - Error 0x80070015 Security Update for Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4.0 (KB2993928) - Error 0x80070015 can i...
  9. A few issues post Creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A few issues post Creators update: Creators update installed quite well on my small storage 2-in-1 tablet PC, clearing up a few long-standing malfunctions in the process. However, there are a few issues to be resolved: 1. I cannot get the PIN sign-in option to work --- the option is not offered at sign-in...
  10. Since updating to 10 there is a few issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Since updating to 10 there is a few issues.: Hi all my friend updated to windows 10 a few months ago. There are a couple of issue. She has a Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5120 original operating system 8.1 64bit Okay here is the issue. One streaming is lagging. Two browser freezes on both IE and Firefox.. Here is what...