Windows 10: Fewer Visual Studio Sign-in Prompts

Discus and support Fewer Visual Studio Sign-in Prompts in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You’ve told us that Visual Studio makes you sign in WAY too often. Over the last year, we’ve released several improvements to help address your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Fewer Visual Studio Sign-in Prompts

Source: Fewer Visual Studio Sign-in Prompts | The Visual Studio Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 14, 2016

2. Download for Microsoft visual studio 2013 express edition

According to the following page, you can download it at the following link:

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/older-downloads/

You will need to have an account setup:

To download any product from the following list, click the download button and log in with your Visual Studio Subscription account when prompted. If you don’t have a Visual Studio Subscription, you can create one for free by clicking on “Create a new Microsoft
    account” on the login page.

Visual Studio Community 2013; Visual Studio Professional 2013; Visual Studio Premium 2013; Visual Studio Ultimate 2013

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2013

Team Explorer for Visual Studio 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Shell (Integrated)

Visual Studio 2013 SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Modeling SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Agents

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop

Andre Da Costa, Aug 14, 2016
  3. Linney Win User
    visual studio

If you start uninstalling bits and pieces then some parts of the program, or older programs, may fail to work properly. Did you select all these so called extras or were they installed automatically. If the latter then you may need them?

Visual Studio 2015 System Requirements

Visual Studio 2013 System Requirements

"In Visual Studio 2015, Visual C++ is not installed by default. When installing, be sure to choose Custom installation and then choose the C++ components you require. Or, if Visual Studio is already installed, choose File | New | Project | C++ and you will
    be prompted to install the necessary components."

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Make the Visual Studio installer more customizable

Make the Visual Studio installer more customizable

Linney, Aug 14, 2016
Thema:

Fewer Visual Studio Sign-in Prompts

1. Fewer Visual Studio Sign-in Prompts - Similar Threads - Fewer Visual Studio

2. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  3. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  4. Wont let me sign into visual studio

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wont let me sign into visual studio: When I open Visual studio it gives me tell me to create an account or log in, I log in and its opens another window that display a line of text above saying "Sign in to your account" But no log in prompt is displayed its just a white screen. I have waited several minutes and...
  5. Wont let me sign into visual studio

Wont let me sign into visual studio: When I open Visual studio it gives me tell me to create an account or log in, I log in and its opens another window that display a line of text above saying "Sign in to your account" But no log in prompt is displayed its just a white screen. I have waited several minutes and...
  6. Wont let me sign into visual studio

7. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio: Hi, BACKGROUND: I am downloading visual studio onto a new PC I've had for a couple of months, I had downloaded VS on a previous PC before. The hard drive of the PC on which I want to download has been corrupted before and I've had couple of issues with the PC before as...
  8. visual studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    visual studio: Is microsft visual studio is safe for my windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio/c2832170-da68-41ff-91ed-fd78c73310ab
  9. Visual studio 2017, 2019 Sign in Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio 2017, 2019 Sign in Error: I am having issues signing into Visual studio 2019 or 2017. It throws an error about "we could not refresh the credentials for the account could not load file or assemble system.Net.Http" I cannot even signout or Forget my account to clean up. IT just does not let me in....
  10. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...