Windows 10: FEZ from Game Pass for PC not starting

Discus and support FEZ from Game Pass for PC not starting in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When starting the game from the Xbox (Beta) creates the game's process, but no window appears and the process closes itself after a few seconds. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by joujoubox1, Aug 15, 2019.

1. FEZ from Game Pass for PC not starting

When starting the game from the Xbox (Beta) creates the game's process, but no window appears and the process closes itself after a few seconds. I found some tips like changing the resolution in the settings file and the resolution of Windows but that didn't work, and all the other solutions are specific to the Steam version. Looking at the files however shows a list of these debug logs, located under C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\PolytronCorporation.FEZ_rbndpch4se1fe\LocalCache\Roaming\FEZ

(21:25:15.507) [SetupDpiAwareness] INFORMATION : DPI-awareness enabled via manifest

(21:25:20.509) [Version] INFORMATION : 1.13 (beta), Build Date : 31/05/2019 17:44:14

(21:25:21.683) [Unhandled Exception] ERROR : System.NotSupportedException: Unrecognized window depth/stencil format!

à Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.OpenGLDevice..ctor(PresentationParameters presentationParameters, GraphicsAdapter adapter)

à Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.CreateGLDevice(PresentationParameters presentationParameters, GraphicsAdapter adapter)

à Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice..ctor(GraphicsAdapter adapter, GraphicsProfile graphicsProfile, PresentationParameters presentationParameters)

à Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()

à Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.get_GraphicsDevice()

à Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.InitializeGraphicsService()

à Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()

à Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()

à FezGame.Program.MainInternal()

à Common.Logger.Try(Action action)

(21:25:22.035) [FEZ] INFORMATION : Exiting.

:)

joujoubox1, Aug 15, 2019

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 15, 2019
  3. Aleckzo Win User
    Game pass for PC not working.

I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked
    on it, the install button was grayed out. And I had the same problem with other titles that were supposedly meant to be a part of the game pass for PC such as banner saga. Does anybody know why this is or if there is a fix?

Aleckzo, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Dave_Cl Win User

FEZ from Game Pass for PC not starting

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Thanks Vijay - I worked through all 3 steps as requested, rebooting after each one. Unfortunately no change - the Microsoft store still says Included with Xbox Game Pass Get Xbox Game Pass - which takes me to a store page to buy game pass. The games won't
    start.

Dave_Cl, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

FEZ from Game Pass for PC not starting

1. FEZ from Game Pass for PC not starting - Similar Threads - FEZ Game Pass

2. Game Pass games disappeared from my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass games disappeared from my PC: Hi there,I created a ticket a couple of months ago, about the same issue, and it happens now every 30-60 days.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-games-disappeared-overnight-from-my/e40b6371-d884-47e3-948a-cb1b973fc9ceBasically every game...
  3. Game Pass games disappeared from my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass games disappeared from my PC: Hi there,I created a ticket a couple of months ago, about the same issue, and it happens now every 30-60 days.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-games-disappeared-overnight-from-my/e40b6371-d884-47e3-948a-cb1b973fc9ceBasically every game...
  4. Game pass PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game pass PC: For some reason it won't let me search for a location to install games, which in turn means I cannot install any new games.Does anyone know what is happening? Or have a fix for this?...
  5. Game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass pc: Can not install any game just keep getting error and its not my lap top and the error message is not listed:?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-pc/9469bf4b-0139-42b9-8c1a-85f51d6eccf8
  6. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  7. PC game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC game pass: Me and a friend are trying to download state of decay 2 on pc game pass and its stuck at 17.52 MB for both of us is there any way we can get it to download,it only seems to be on this specific game...
  8. pc game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pc game pass: i have game pass but cant download any games from it, error something on there end it says everytime and been like this since I bought it a few days ago any1 else having this problem...
  9. cant download game from pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game from pc game pass: i have game pass ultimate and was gonna get the outer worlds on my pc and i cant download it. im signed it to my primary account which ive had since 2009, every time i got to the game page in the microsoft store it says install but when i move my cursor over it, it shows a...
  10. Xbox pass PC none of the game starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox pass PC none of the game starts: Hi got it installed and worked properly weeks ago but just recently games just wont start they hangs on loading screen (sea of thieves) or some wont start at all and come back with error sometimes (Lonely mountains downhill ) My membership is active but any game i install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fez not working xbox game pass