Windows 10: FF SHOWS broken text - see images...

Discus and support FF SHOWS broken text - see images... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; some sites or emails render text problems. if i cut and paste to a text editor there are no mistakes. i use ff - any help is welcome regards gabriel... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gabrielsmit, Nov 4, 2019.

1. FF SHOWS broken text - see images...

some sites or emails render text problems.
    if i cut and paste to a text editor there are no mistakes.
    i use ff - any help is welcome
    regards
    gabriel
    [Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1809 (build 17763.805)]
    please see email text in browser and the cutnpaste in editor:

FF SHOWS broken text - see images... [​IMG]

FF SHOWS broken text - see images... [​IMG]

:)

gabrielsmit, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Ben Key Win User

FF SHOWS broken text - see images...

Use the "show text suggestions as I type" feature without using the mouse

I just discovered the "Show text suggestions as I type" feature in Windows 10. I enabled it in the Settings application (via Devices\Typing, Hardware, Show text suggestions as I type).

I like the feature. I have discovered one small problem with it.

When you start typing a word, the list of suggestions are displayed as follows.

FF SHOWS broken text - see images... fSPAn.png

The above image shows the Notepad window containing the text "Hel" and the suggestions list containing the following three items.

• Hello
    • Hell
    • Help

The problem is that so far I have only been able to find one method of selecting an item in the suggestions list, to use the mouse. I would prefer to be able to make my selection using the keyboard.

Ben Key, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

FF SHOWS broken text - see images...

1. FF SHOWS broken text - see images... - Similar Threads - SHOWS broken text

2. Epson ff-680w scanner can't see folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson ff-680w scanner can't see folders: For some reason, the Epson Fast Foto ff-680w scanner software can no longer see any option other than my desktop as a location to view or store photos. This was not the case before today. Not sure what changed and why it doesn't work. I have made sure folders are shared,...
  3. Epson ff-680w scanner can't see folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson ff-680w scanner can't see folders: For some reason, the Epson Fast Foto ff-680w scanner software can no longer see any option other than my desktop as a location to view or store photos. This was not the case before today. Not sure what changed and why it doesn't work. I have made sure folders are shared,...
  4. I cant see text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant see text: I can't see any text and idk whyIt may have been because my computer got unplugged suddenly last night, but I doubt itI can't see text in apps like Task Manager, File Explorer, Steam and Snipping ToolIf I get a notification about my friends playing a game on Steam, it just...
  5. SSL Broken, NTLite Image

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SSL Broken, NTLite Image: Windows Version 2004 Build 19041.264 Hello, I built this Win 10 image with NTLite. It seems that I ripped out something related to SSL. Running the following in a powershell: Invoke-WebRequest Welcome to Steam Results in: Invoke-WebRequest : The underlying connection...
  6. ubable to see images

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ubable to see images: I am unable to see images displayed on sites such as Amazon for merchandise, and also when i try to verify an email and cannot see the images displayed to verify I am human- such as crosswalks, etc....
  7. Web pages show as a list of instructions but no text or images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web pages show as a list of instructions but no text or images: For some strange reason that I cannot work out, some of my web pages are showing as several lines of a code. This is not the same code as the htm or html ones which create the pages. And yet it seems to do a similar job. There is no text and no images. I also have no...
  8. Google Chrome Broken Text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Broken Text: Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, or at least asking a question on it, and it's not even about my computer. My mother has a Lenovo running Win10, and recently, as in today, Google Chrome starting acting up. The only issue thus far is that when using the browser, the...
  9. FF Memory Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    FF Memory Usage: [img] I leave Twitch running at night so I can get free things in game. When I wake up, I the usage is completely ridiculous as you can see. What is going on? How do I fix this? 97136
  10. Text & Image Problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Text & Image Problem?: Hi, I'm new to these forum. I'm going to just cut to the chase. This just started today. How do I fix this: [img] [img] 31626