Windows 10: ffmpeg.dll could not be found

Discus and support ffmpeg.dll could not be found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i'm trying to make my notion app always open on start up, but every time it failed and has a system error saying ffmpeg.dll could not found, any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AntaresID, Sep 10, 2021.

1. AntaresID Win User

ffmpeg.dll could not be found

i'm trying to make my notion app always open on start up, but every time it failed and has a system error saying ffmpeg.dll could not found, any help?

:)

AntaresID, Sep 10, 2021

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Sep 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Using FFmpeg in Windows Applications

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapp...-applications/

Brink, Sep 10, 2021
  4. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

ffmpeg.dll could not be found [​IMG]

Thema:

1. ffmpeg.dll could not be found - Similar Threads - ffmpeg dll found

2. Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.: Upon startup I received this error message. I noticed that if I run any games, the framerate is locked to about 21 fps while I would typically get around 144+ fps. It doesn't seem like any other functions like browsing are affected. I attempted to use system restore to fix...
  3. Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.: Upon startup I received this error message. I noticed that if I run any games, the framerate is locked to about 21 fps while I would typically get around 144+ fps. It doesn't seem like any other functions like browsing are affected. I attempted to use system restore to fix...
  4. how do i fix MSVCP140_2.dll could not be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix MSVCP140_2.dll could not be found: whenever i try to run things it says MSVCP140_2.dll could not be found,MSVCP140_1.dll could not be found, and VRCRUNTIME140_1.dll could not be found and if i download these it says this application was unable to start correctly how do i fix this...
  5. how do i fix MSVCP140_2.dll could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix MSVCP140_2.dll could not be found: whenever i try to run things it says MSVCP140_2.dll could not be found,MSVCP140_1.dll could not be found, and VRCRUNTIME140_1.dll could not be found and if i download these it says this application was unable to start correctly how do i fix this...
  6. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  7. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  8. IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND: [ATTACH] I'am facing this problem since two days whenever I'am doing multitasking. It interupts in my work. Please tell me a solution for this....
  9. DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.: When an application fails to load a DLL, Windows generates the following error: "DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found." The message would be so much more helpful if it named the DLL that could not be loaded....
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...