Windows 10: FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades

Discus and support FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There seems to have no way to play FFXV expansion Comrades in multiplayer on PC. I tried to play with my girlfriend who is on XBOX ONE and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cyber Wrath 30, Aug 4, 2019.

1. FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades

There seems to have no way to play FFXV expansion Comrades in multiplayer on PC. I tried to play with my girlfriend who is on XBOX ONE and it is impossible even tough Square Enix says it enables cross-platform between the Microsoft Store version of the game and the Xbox One version of the game. In fact with the Microsoft Store version it seems impossible to join any multiplayer game. What is going on?

:)

Cyber Wrath 30, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades

1. FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades - Similar Threads - FFXV Multiplayer Expansion

2. Multiplayer on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiplayer on Minecraft: How do I play on multiplayer mode on Min ecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer-on-minecraft/c0270891-1cd9-4420-8122-31387a38dd4f
  3. Multiplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiplayer: Hey We have purchased SoT online and downloaded the game but the following error message appears: "Change your settings to play: You cannot play multiplayer games because of the way your account is configured. Go to the Privacy and Web Security Settings on XBOX.com to...
  4. No Multiplayer possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer possible: I downloaded sea of thieves a week ago but got the lavenderbeard error message so to solve the problem i deleted my old virus software and now only use the Windows Firewall. The problem was not solved. Now I can't play ANY multiplayer games anymore, no matter if xbox Sea of...
  5. MS Store Windows Version FFXV Comrades CrossPlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Windows Version FFXV Comrades CrossPlay: Purchased this recently and wanted to play with friends on XBOX One X. It appears to me that multiplayer aspect is just not working for me on PC. Did extensive research to trouble this issue but no luck. Does cross play work with Xbox One X and PC (MS Store Version)?...
  6. Multiplayer in Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer in Minecraft: Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but I am trying to play in one of my worlds with a friend. The issue is that it constantly kicks him off at random times and then he doesn't show up on my friends' list. He is on Xbox One and I am in Windows 10. Do you think this is a cross...
  7. expansion drive k

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    expansion drive k: When I paid to have my Windows Vista documents imported to Windows 10, I had an Extension K drive that contained some important documents. It has disappeared and I cannot bring up those documents. They say nothing ever disappears from your computer so where is it?????...
  8. multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiplayer games: i need help please i cant play old games multiplayer such as medal of honor allied **** and fifa 07 on windows 10 i need a solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/multiplayer-games/2767967e-7e39-400f-a97e-ccdbb50425a9
  9. memory expansion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    memory expansion: I have bought Sumsung 860 EVO Sata M.2 SSD and installed it on my iSmart chromebook. The system does not recognize the new drive. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/memory-expansion/1acbed93-7549-4938-a164-01852f62231b
  10. Multiplayer with Consoles

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiplayer with Consoles: The pages all read streaming, which pretty much is using your console on a different screen. As we have seen, halo guardians has NO splitscreen, but coop and vs online. Could i "stream" to my pc and play with someone else who is on my xbox one. Like use my pc's force to...