Windows 10: FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades

Discus and support FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There seems to have no way to play FFXV expansion Comrades in multiplayer on PC. I tried to play with my girlfriend who is on XBOX ONE and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cyber Wrath 30, Aug 4, 2019.

1. FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades

There seems to have no way to play FFXV expansion Comrades in multiplayer on PC. I tried to play with my girlfriend who is on XBOX ONE and it is impossible even tough Square Enix says it enables cross-platform between the Microsoft Store version of the game and the Xbox One version of the game. In fact with the Microsoft Store version it seems impossible to join any multiplayer game. What is going on?

:)

Cyber Wrath 30, Aug 4, 2019

2. FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades

There seems to have no way to play FFXV expansion Comrades in multiplayer on PC. I tried to play with my girlfriend who is on XBOX ONE and it is impossible even tough Square Enix says it enables cross-platform between the Microsoft Store version of the
    game and the Xbox One version of the game. In fact with the Microsoft Store version it seems impossible to join any multiplayer game. What is going on?

Cyber Wrath 30, Sep 29, 2019
  3. FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades

Hi Cyber

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

I did some research on this and it seems the multiplayer capabilities have been pretty much broken since the game launch.

Here is a thread with discussion and potential fixes:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/7v1xs...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Sep 29, 2019
  4. JKLUCID Win User

FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades

MS Store Windows Version FFXV Comrades CrossPlay

so it seems like they cant help me...

they sent me to square enix... and that support ticket is still not picked up...

i honestly think its something with the MS side. not microsoft since nothing works for comrades...

seems like the save data doesnt even sync with my xbox....

FFXV original game was able to sync data right from Xbox but when i goto comrades, it doesnt load the save and i have to start over...

something is wrong

JKLUCID, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades

1. FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades - Similar Threads - FFXV Multiplayer Expansion

2. Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer: Cyycycucuivi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer/b99f39ce-7b79-4f6e-9f93-faee320237de
  3. Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiplayer: Cyycycucuivi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer/b99f39ce-7b79-4f6e-9f93-faee320237de
  4. Expansion of files on copying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expansion of files on copying: I have a 5TB disk E: which was just about full of archive images.So I bought an 8TB disk H: and copied ca 4.3TB from E to H:But according to H properties, there are now 5.93TB stored on it.The copying process has added double arrows, i.e. apparently compressing the...
  5. Expansion of files on copying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expansion of files on copying: I have a 5TB disk E: which was just about full of archive images.So I bought an 8TB disk H: and copied ca 4.3TB from E to H:But according to H properties, there are now 5.93TB stored on it.The copying process has added double arrows, i.e. apparently compressing the...
  6. Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer: Multiplayer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer/49a9a90f-2911-4d89-97b5-d223c5293dba
  7. Multiplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiplayer: Hey We have purchased SoT online and downloaded the game but the following error message appears: "Change your settings to play: You cannot play multiplayer games because of the way your account is configured. Go to the Privacy and Web Security Settings on XBOX.com to...
  8. MS Store Windows Version FFXV Comrades CrossPlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Windows Version FFXV Comrades CrossPlay: Purchased this recently and wanted to play with friends on XBOX One X. It appears to me that multiplayer aspect is just not working for me on PC. Did extensive research to trouble this issue but no luck. Does cross play work with Xbox One X and PC (MS Store Version)?...
  9. expansion drive k

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    expansion drive k: When I paid to have my Windows Vista documents imported to Windows 10, I had an Extension K drive that contained some important documents. It has disappeared and I cannot bring up those documents. They say nothing ever disappears from your computer so where is it?????...
  10. memory expansion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    memory expansion: I have bought Sumsung 860 EVO Sata M.2 SSD and installed it on my iSmart chromebook. The system does not recognize the new drive. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/memory-expansion/1acbed93-7549-4938-a164-01852f62231b