Windows 10: FH-4 feature is blocked because of parental control. Parental control is disabled

Discus and support FH-4 feature is blocked because of parental control. Parental control is disabled in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have removed parental control can acces every online feature except multiplayer anyone know why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Niels_2000, Sep 29, 2019.

1. FH-4 feature is blocked because of parental control. Parental control is disabled

i have removed parental control can acces every online feature except multiplayer anyone know why?

:)

Niels_2000, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Jane Pin Win User

Parental control

Hi, Giwa.

To disable your Parental Control, please follow the steps:

1. Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.

2. Click User Accounts.

3. Click Parental Controls.

4. Click on your account photo.

5. Choose Parental control off.

We're just here if you have further questions. Have a great day!

Jane Pin, Sep 29, 2019
  3. NickHeld Win User
    Parental controls

I am trying to access some basic features in Forza Horizon 3, but I can't because it says parental controls are blocking them.

How do I disable parental controls??

I never had a parent account so I don't know where the restrictions are coming from.

NickHeld, Sep 29, 2019
  4. FH-4 feature is blocked because of parental control. Parental control is disabled

Parental Controls for Windows 10

Kindly follow these steps to try removing or disabling Parental Controls. Make sure that you are the Administrator and you are logged in as Administrator to do the steps:

1. Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.

2. Click User Accounts.

3. Click Parental Controls.

4. Click on your account photo.

5. Choose Parental control off

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

FH-4 feature is blocked because of parental control. Parental control is disabled

1. FH-4 feature is blocked because of parental control. Parental control is disabled - Similar Threads - feature blocked parental

2. Disable Microsoft parental controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Microsoft parental controls: Hi, I am in a Microsoft family with friends.I did not ask have Microsoft Parental Controls set up however and neither did my friends.Microsoft was actively making advertisement with the fact that you did not have to be an actual family in order to use this feature. Now I...
  3. Disable Microsoft parental controls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Microsoft parental controls: Hi, I am in a Microsoft family with friends.I did not ask have Microsoft Parental Controls set up however and neither did my friends.Microsoft was actively making advertisement with the fact that you did not have to be an actual family in order to use this feature. Now I...
  4. Parental controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental controls: Child Chromebook asking for parental code to sign in every time, even when not needed. How can I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parental-controls/f4f91574-a8bd-4877-9910-6f293d83ab6f
  5. Parental Controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental Controls: Hello, how to go into the parental controls in windows 7? I can't access because I must type an administrator password but still I can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parental-controls/4601a8fa-985e-4ad7-9eee-3f1407117dd1
  6. Parental Controls

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental Controls: Please help!!! My child is now 13 and can choose to exit the family group. It has totally taken away my ability to control his content as a parent. The parental controls were so wonderful as I didn't have to worry about him sneaking onto his computer in the middle of the...
  7. parental controls

parental controls: how do I switch parental control off? I am the only user. age 68. All my browsers are in safe mode and cannot be switched off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parental-controls/74d82436-e604-42f8-b8eb-b45d91c77bcd
  8. parent controls

parent controls: I set up the windows 10 computers for my grandchildren with myself as the parent and now want to change that to my daughter. Hw can I do this. Any help appreciated. Frank Wagner...
  9. Parental control

Parental control: ***moved on english forum*** Hello, Since a few months, i cannot access to the online content from forza horizon 4, because microsoft randomly set a family account on mine with a parental control... In 3 months, nobody answered me, and nothing in the support talks about...
  10. Parental controls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parental controls: When I play forza horizon 4 on pc I cant acces some features because parental control is blocking it. So how do I remove it? I have been searching solution for 3 hours and nothing helped....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 this feature is blocked

2. forza horizon turning off parental control