Windows 10: fh4 carsh related to windows issue

Discus and support fh4 carsh related to windows issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello , i have an issue with my Forza horizon 4 game , it starts crashing after 15 minutes of start .I have contacted Forza game developers a week ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JOSEPHH105HAMILO, Jan 14, 2020.

1. fh4 carsh related to windows issue

Hello , i have an issue with my Forza horizon 4 game , it starts crashing after 15 minutes of start .I have contacted Forza game developers a week ago and they did not reply .After that i contacted the xbox support team and they did some troubleshootings , they told me to check the update for both the windows version and the graphic card which was all fine , then they asked me to reinstall the game which something i did alrady .I shwoed them a screenshot from the event viewer and theytold me it was a genearl issue of windows search bar which is probably causing the crzash of the game. here is the reference number of the case 1492424858 where they included all info concerning my issue .I was told from them to contact the insider windows community , can anyone here help me with my issue

:)

JOSEPHH105HAMILO, Jan 14, 2020

2. Issues related to Taskbar in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What is the exact issue that your facing in Windows 10? Kindly elaborate.

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it fixes your issue:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the
    Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Step 3: System File Checker (SFC) Scan

• Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.
    • Exit Command Prompt.
    For more information about SFC Scan click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

fh4 carsh related to windows issue

Audio issues in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided in the link?
    There issue might have occurred due to corrupted drivers or incorrect settings. I suggest you to try the steps and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

fh4 carsh related to windows issue

1. fh4 carsh related to windows issue - Similar Threads - fh4 carsh related

2. Windows Related Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Related Issue: Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc the maximum cores are 2 so I select 2 and click on apply and save and it was asking for restarting pc then I click on to...
  3. Store carshing in my Windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store carshing in my Windows: I have an issue with the MS Store where the app itself does not load. I can see the highlight of grey at the top and all white down to bottom. No error message or code but the store wont load and it crashes all the time. I have Windows defender and I run it but found nothing....
  4. Store carshing in my Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store carshing in my Windows: I have an issue with the MS Store where the app itself does not load. I can see the highlight of grey at the top and all white down to bottom. No error message or code but the store wont load and it crashes all the time. I have Windows defender and I run it but found nothing....
  5. Store carshing in my Windows

6. FH4 server issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 server issue: Hi, I have been FH4 for a nearly 1 year now , never have i face this issue, I cannot connect online server now FH4 online events are like blocked no multiplayer features available. I searched for solution in the internet i came to know about the teredo sever issue, i also...
  7. FH4 server issue

FH4 server issue: Hi, I have been FH4 for a nearly 1 year now , never have i face this issue, I cannot connect online server now FH4 online events are like blocked no multiplayer features available. I searched for solution in the internet i came to know about the teredo sever issue, i also...
  8. FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4: Related to the forza horizon 4 error: The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.464.282.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Did you ever get it fixed? How? Im ruined by this. It instantly crashes and event viewer...
  9. Problem with FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with FH4: Hello, so I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, It crashes, I've checked the Event Viewer thing and this is the thing that it gives me Faulting application name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.380.112.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dfa23b6 Faulting...
  10. fh4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4: when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??...