Windows 10: FH4 crashing on game controls screen

Discus and support FH4 crashing on game controls screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings.I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 4 onto my computer but the game wont load past the game controls screen the one that shows the controls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ricky Wiebe, Jul 1, 2021.

1. FH4 crashing on game controls screen

Greetings.I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 4 onto my computer but the game wont load past the game controls screen the one that shows the controls for an Xbox controller. The specs of my computer are beyond what the minimum required is to run the game and I'm unsure of what I can do to fix this. Other game and apps function perfectly fine and have no issues. SpecsOS: 19042.685Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHzRAM: 16GBGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER™ 6GB GDDR6The only thing left that i can see may be preventing the game from working is a Widows upd

:)

Ricky Wiebe, Jul 1, 2021

2. FH4 Crashes

Hello Blaze6,

Good day!

I'm Jericho, a fellow customer and an individual advisor. I am happy to assist you!

For issues when FH4 crashes or is not launching you may follow the link below for list of solutions that might help fix the issue.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have other queries/concerns.

Cheers,

Jericho

JerichoFlores, Jul 1, 2021
  3. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Jul 1, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

FH4 crashing on game controls screen

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

FH4 crashing on game controls screen

1. FH4 crashing on game controls screen - Similar Threads - FH4 crashing game

2. FH4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 crashing: the instruction at 0x00007FF75AAD9EAC reference memory at 0x00000000000000. The memory could not be writtten on fh4 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh4-crashing/ae9f1a33-f0ec-4eb3-9d86-53ec4fd1b51e
  3. FH4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FH4 crashing: the instruction at 0x00007FF75AAD9EAC reference memory at 0x00000000000000. The memory could not be writtten on fh4 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh4-crashing/ae9f1a33-f0ec-4eb3-9d86-53ec4fd1b51e
  4. Game Controllers Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Controllers Crashing: I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro that I've used for ages. All of a sudden, when I attempt to go into properties in the Game Controllers, the window just disappears. I know the joystick is registering and working because it's listing there but also in the Logitech Game...
  5. Game Controllers Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Controllers Crashing: I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro that I've used for ages. All of a sudden, when I attempt to go into properties in the Game Controllers, the window just disappears. I know the joystick is registering and working because it's listing there but also in the Logitech Game...
  6. Game Controllers Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. FH4 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 Crashes: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5eb46ab2 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000001b8a05650 Faulting process id: 0x1c38 Faulting application start...
  8. FH4 Gray Screen Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FH4 Gray Screen Crash: Hello. I bought forza like a year ago. I havent had many problems with it although i got a crashing problem a few days ago... I can start forza but the farthest ive gotten into the game since this issue is just pressing the gas most of the times it crashes in the menu. SO...
  9. Error launching games FH4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error launching games FH4: I tried everything but the games started crashing. Please take a look at this: Sorry it is in Portuguese! Nome do aplicativo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x5e165279 Nome do módulo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0,...
  10. FH4 not showing in game library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 not showing in game library: I have forza horizon 4 installed. I had to reset my pc and since then it does not appear in my xbox companion game library nor does it say manage or install in the store, it wants me to buy the game again, also does not show up in purchases. But the game is sat there in my...