Windows 10: FH4 Endless downloading im downloading it alredy a week.

Discus and support FH4 Endless downloading im downloading it alredy a week. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey! I recently bought FH4. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495708153447710727/548560609269252106/unknown.png 178,6GB Installed on E:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr.Croissant, Feb 22, 2019.

1. FH4 Endless downloading im downloading it alredy a week.

Hey!

I recently bought FH4.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495708153447710727/548560609269252106/unknown.png

178,6GB Installed on E:

System:

Motherboard:Z170 Asus

GPU:Gainward Geforce GTX 1060 6gb OC

CPU:I7-6700k

Windows 10 Enterpise

7 days of installing....

Demo was installed on C: but it worked great thats why I bought the game...

:)

Mr.Croissant, Feb 22, 2019

2. What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

There are a lot of problems being reported while installing FH4. The size can go as far as to 100 GB so I suggest you to wait for it to download. As you have metered connection i would like to inform you that it can go over quota.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 22, 2019
  3. What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

Naiara MicaelaBasedas Silva, Feb 22, 2019
  4. FH4 Endless downloading im downloading it alredy a week.

Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

FH4 Endless downloading im downloading it alredy a week.

1. FH4 Endless downloading im downloading it alredy a week. - Similar Threads - FH4 Endless downloading

2. Can't pause & resume FH4 download in Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't pause & resume FH4 download in Win10: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 using MS store or Xbox, but can't. As I live in a rural area I have an internet with 40GB/day cap, so can't download FH4 in one go. But that wasn't an issue for other game stores as I could just pause the download & resume it. I have...
  3. im trying to download minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    im trying to download minecraft: i have resently changed over to pc and i want to download minecraft there too. i have it on xbox and i cant seem to find out how to download it on pc. i have searched it up on both the xbox store and the minecraft store. i have The ultimate gamepass and i still cant? i dont...
  4. Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue: I have been in contact with Forza Horizon and there forums but they don't seem to be able to help. I have had a problem where Forza will not launch at all after it working for since December up until a month ago. It will show the splash screen for less than a second and...
  5. fh4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4: when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??...
  6. Microsoft store endless starting download ASAP

Microsoft store endless starting download ASAP: So i have been trying to download The windows 10 minecraft, i have downloaded it before, so i know i own it... I went onto windows store, hit install, and it says "starting download..." i leave it 10 minutes and its still starting, i check a few forums for fix's, so far i...
  7. app not downloading with endless pending loop

app not downloading with endless pending loop: [ATTACH]i get this endless loop whenever i try to download an app from the store. I've tried everything like, restarting the windows store, deleting and reinstalling the store, restarting my pc and my windows is up to date. how can I fix this?...
  8. Endless Microsoft store Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Microsoft store Download: Hello, I have recently purchased forza horizon 4 for my pc. When I try to download it it is stuck in a endless loop and never downloads. please HELP!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/endless-microsoft-store-download/a4718bcc-47d5-49d7-897d-446927ae58c0
  9. What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4): I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and I'm trying to download it through the Windows Store app. The approximate download size is 64.2GB but so far it's gone up to 64.73. This happened to me when I bought Forza Horizon 3 a year or so ago as well. I paused the download and...
  10. Windows Update endless downloading

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update endless downloading: This is a new HP laptop and I'm setting it up. When I go to Windows Update and click on Check for Updates it says updates are available and lists them. It also says Downloading but the progression bar never moves, even left overnight. I've run the troubleshooter and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fh4 downloading on wrong drive

2. fh4 still downloading

3. fh4 download bug