Windows 10: FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error

Discus and support FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After upgrade to Ultimate version, cannot start the game, freezing immediately after launching the game at first logo loading, not even showing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeoUSTC, Dec 6, 2019.

1. LeoUSTC Win User

FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error

After upgrade to Ultimate version, cannot start the game, freezing immediately after launching the game at first logo loading, not even showing the launching video yet.
    Then the app crash without any warning or message.
    Try reset the app in windows setting, doesn't help.

Bought Forza horizon 3 then two days ago, install, play no problem.
    Then try uninstall Forza horizon 4 and redownload and reintall - pain wasting whole night electricity !!!
    Still not able to play.
    How to clean up Forza horizon 4 properly for reintall, or refresh it. don't understand what's the bug.

:)

LeoUSTC, Dec 6, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 6, 2019
  4. FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error

Minecraft game crashes on launch

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Are you getting any error message when the Minecraft game crashes?

You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error

1. FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error - Similar Threads - FH4 freezing immediately

2. Error launching games FH4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error launching games FH4: I tried everything but the games started crashing. Please take a look at this: Sorry it is in Portuguese! Nome do aplicativo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x5e165279 Nome do módulo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0,...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing Immediately After Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing Immediately After Launch: I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on PC and installed it. But when i open it it launches and after 2 seconds it crashes. I updated Windows, uninstalled MSI Afterburner, disabled Norton Antivirus and resetted the Store cache but none of these worked. And on top of that...
  4. Microsoft Games Crash on Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Games Crash on Launch: I've gone through numerous updating steps from wsreset to running commands through PowerShell (Admin) and nothing works. The store works. I can buy games and browse and twiddle my thumbs but anytime I open a game it will bring up the launcher logo (in this case Sea of...
  5. Gears5 game freezes on launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears5 game freezes on launching: I have Ryzen 3600/Radeon RX5700., was able to play game till 2 weeks back. Now after launching the game when I click campaign or benchmark or anything the game freezes and windows task manager shows as game not responding. I installed the game with xbox game pass. I...
  6. FH4 not showing in game library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 not showing in game library: I have forza horizon 4 installed. I had to reset my pc and since then it does not appear in my xbox companion game library nor does it say manage or install in the store, it wants me to buy the game again, also does not show up in purchases. But the game is sat there in my...
  7. game keep crashing after 2min launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game keep crashing after 2min launching: hi after the insider install the games division keep crashing after 2min sometime as soon the game finished loading receiving errorcode BEX64 and sometime livekernelevent error 141 need help trying log thing out of succses...
  8. Skype closes immediately after launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype closes immediately after launching: Hi, I just asked Cortana to open Skype, so she did, and when Skype showed the loading it immediately closed itself. I don't really have too much information, other than this is a Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17738.1000, according to the "About" tab in the settings....
  9. Metro games crash immediately with DCOM timeout error - with AzureAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro games crash immediately with DCOM timeout error - with AzureAD: hi, i've read dozens of threads here and elsewhere where windows 10 users have lost their start menu, lost their store app, lost the ability to open all store apps, or lost cortana. these all seem to stem from the 1511 update. i am familiar with all the troubleshooting steps...
  10. Random freezes and total crashes while gaming/loading games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random freezes and total crashes while gaming/loading games: Dear people. My PC freeze randomly while gaming. (Cities Skylines, 7Days to Die, Minecraft) Me and my son check everything: RAM, Mainboard, CPU, GPU, SSD, HDD, even the SATA cable. I've got a new power adapter too. (450W) Yesterday I use the troubleshooting in Win10 for my...