Windows 10: FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error

Discus and support FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After upgrade to Ultimate version, cannot start the game, freezing immediately after launching the game at first logo loading, not even showing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeoUSTC, Dec 6, 2019.

1. LeoUSTC Win User

FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error

After upgrade to Ultimate version, cannot start the game, freezing immediately after launching the game at first logo loading, not even showing the launching video yet.
    Then the app crash without any warning or message.
    Try reset the app in windows setting, doesn't help.

Bought Forza horizon 3 then two days ago, install, play no problem.
    Then try uninstall Forza horizon 4 and redownload and reintall - pain wasting whole night electricity !!!
    Still not able to play.
    How to clean up Forza horizon 4 properly for reintall, or refresh it. don't understand what's the bug.

:)

LeoUSTC, Dec 6, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 6, 2019
  4. FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error

Minecraft game crashes on launch

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Are you getting any error message when the Minecraft game crashes?

You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error

1. FH4 freezing immediately after launching the game at first loading, then crash with no error - Similar Threads - FH4 freezing immediately

2. CS2 crashes immediately on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS2 crashes immediately on launch: Getting and Error in event viewer:The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.Event ID 10010The server {8CFC164F-4BE5-4FDD-94E9-E2AF73ED4A19} did not register with DCOM within the required...
  3. CS2 crashes immediately on launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CS2 crashes immediately on launch: Getting and Error in event viewer:The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.Event ID 10010The server {8CFC164F-4BE5-4FDD-94E9-E2AF73ED4A19} did not register with DCOM within the required...
  4. Several games crashing immediately on launch.

Several games crashing immediately on launch.: 1. I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store onto my new PC, however whenever I open it, I can see the launcher update popup for a split second, and then it instantly crashes.2. I have the same issue with Fortnite, Valorant, and Krunker Client. They all...
  5. Several games crashing immediately on launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several games crashing immediately on launch.: 1. I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store onto my new PC, however whenever I open it, I can see the launcher update popup for a split second, and then it instantly crashes.2. I have the same issue with Fortnite, Valorant, and Krunker Client. They all...
  6. Several games crashing immediately on launch, with no info such as error codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several games crashing immediately on launch, with no info such as error codes.: 1. I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store onto my new PC, however whenever I open it, I can see the launcher update popup for a split second, and then it instantly crashes.2. I have the same issue with Fortnite, Valorant, and Krunker Client. They all...
  7. Several games crashing immediately on launch, with no info such as error codes.

Several games crashing immediately on launch, with no info such as error codes.: 1. I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store onto my new PC, however whenever I open it, I can see the launcher update popup for a split second, and then it instantly crashes.2. I have the same issue with Fortnite, Valorant, and Krunker Client. They all...
  8. game freezes after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game freezes after launch: I am currently having this issue where some games I play freeze straight after launched and i am still able to hear the game music and main menu sounds. but when i tab out and move my mouse around. it moves in game? so it seems like my game is frozen when tabbed In but when i...
  9. game freezes after launch

game freezes after launch: I am currently having this issue where some games I play freeze straight after launched and i am still able to hear the game music and main menu sounds. but when i tab out and move my mouse around. it moves in game? so it seems like my game is frozen when tabbed In but when i...
  10. Error launching games FH4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error launching games FH4: I tried everything but the games started crashing. Please take a look at this: Sorry it is in Portuguese! Nome do aplicativo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x5e165279 Nome do módulo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0,...