Windows 10: FH4 Gray Screen Crash

Discus and support FH4 Gray Screen Crash in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I bought forza like a year ago. I havent had many problems with it although i got a crashing problem a few days ago... I can start forza but the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ForzaDavid, May 26, 2020.

1. FH4 Gray Screen Crash

Hello. I bought forza like a year ago. I havent had many problems with it although i got a crashing problem a few days ago... I can start forza but the farthest ive gotten into the game since this issue is just pressing the gas most of the times it crashes in the menu. SO what happens is that i just stops. It basically freezes and then i get a gray screen for a couple of seconds and then it just sends me back to my desktop... Please help me.

:)

ForzaDavid, May 26, 2020
  2. jwebby Win User

"Gray Screen of Death"

Great post! I have a Sapphire HD 5750 sitting on the shelf going to waste due to the gray screen crash. I run dual monitors and mine crashes randomly in 2D and is guaranteed to gray screen playing any kind of video.

A few months ago I tried this method to no avail. The clocks stayed up just fine but it didn't help my crashing problem.

This post has motivated me to maybe find a reference HD 5750 bios of another brand and try flashing.

I've never flashed a video card, any suggestions or links where I might find a bios and flash utility?

Thanks again for the great post.

jwebby, May 26, 2020
  3. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, May 26, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

FH4 Gray Screen Crash

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 26, 2020
Thema:

FH4 Gray Screen Crash

1. FH4 Gray Screen Crash - Similar Threads - FH4 Gray Screen

2. FH4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 crashing: the instruction at 0x00007FF75AAD9EAC reference memory at 0x00000000000000. The memory could not be writtten on fh4 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh4-crashing/ae9f1a33-f0ec-4eb3-9d86-53ec4fd1b51e
  3. FH4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FH4 crashing: the instruction at 0x00007FF75AAD9EAC reference memory at 0x00000000000000. The memory could not be writtten on fh4 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh4-crashing/ae9f1a33-f0ec-4eb3-9d86-53ec4fd1b51e
  4. FH4 crashing on game controls screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FH4 crashing on game controls screen: Greetings.I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 4 onto my computer but the game wont load past the game controls screen the one that shows the controls for an Xbox controller. The specs of my computer are beyond what the minimum required is to run the game and I'm unsure of...
  5. FH4 Closes Itself at Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 Closes Itself at Loading Screen: In FH4, when i complete tutorial, my game crashes and when i start the game, it crashes on loading screen. I tried with different Xbox accounts. When I change Xbox account, fresh save comes in and I play tutorial again. At the same race, game closes itself and same loading...
  6. FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4: Related to the forza horizon 4 error: The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.464.282.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Did you ever get it fixed? How? Im ruined by this. It instantly crashes and event viewer...
  7. Problem with FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with FH4: Hello, so I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, It crashes, I've checked the Event Viewer thing and this is the thing that it gives me Faulting application name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.380.112.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dfa23b6 Faulting...
  8. fh4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4: when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??...
  9. Gray screen and crash in Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray screen and crash in Forza Horizon 4: Hi there, So I installed the Forza Horizon 4 demo to see if my PC could run it, but I've ran into what seems to be a decently common issue. The gray screen crash. So, what happens is: I start the game, it gets to the main menu, but no matter if i press continue or try the...
  10. FH4 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 Crashes: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5eb46ab2 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000001b8a05650 Faulting process id: 0x1c38 Faulting application start...