Windows 10: FH4 not showing in game library

Discus and support FH4 not showing in game library in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have forza horizon 4 installed. I had to reset my pc and since then it does not appear in my xbox companion game library nor does it say manage or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xSputnic, Sep 1, 2019.

1. xSputnic Win User

FH4 not showing in game library

I have forza horizon 4 installed. I had to reset my pc and since then it does not appear in my xbox companion game library nor does it say manage or install in the store, it wants me to buy the game again, also does not show up in purchases.

But the game is sat there in my windows apps folder.

how can i get this to appear in my games library so i can launch the game.

I have tried resetting windows store and signing in out etc...

:)

xSputnic, Sep 1, 2019
  2. auntiebk Win User

wma files in Explorer, don't show in Windows Media Player Library

Tried to add folders under manage library but they do not show in WMA.
    How can I examine tags?

Many thanks.

FH4 not showing in game library [​IMG]

auntiebk, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Show us your Steam Library

Those are impressive lists you guys are putting up. Here's mine. Games I went through and not impressed enough for more are uninstalled. Also have BF4, Hardline and Crysis 3 on Origin and GOW UE (uninstalled) from Windows Store.

FH4 not showing in game library [​IMG]

specialkone, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. FH4 not showing in game library - Similar Threads - FH4 showing game

2. FH4 Wont show up in my library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FH4 Wont show up in my library: I bought this game years ago on xbox digitally. I then moved to PC and wanted to play the game again recently. I went to the Microsoft store with the same account I bought it on and went to my library and its not there. I only have the DLC for it and I have no idea what the...
  3. FH4 crashing on game controls screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FH4 crashing on game controls screen: Greetings.I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 4 onto my computer but the game wont load past the game controls screen the one that shows the controls for an Xbox controller. The specs of my computer are beyond what the minimum required is to run the game and I'm unsure of...
  4. FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4: Related to the forza horizon 4 error: The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.464.282.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Did you ever get it fixed? How? Im ruined by this. It instantly crashes and event viewer...
  5. Problem with FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with FH4: Hello, so I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, It crashes, I've checked the Event Viewer thing and this is the thing that it gives me Faulting application name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.380.112.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dfa23b6 Faulting...
  6. Game library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game library: So i have Forza Horizon 4 on xbobx but its suppsied to be a play anywhere game. It isnt showing that i own the game in the microsoft store on my pc. Anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-library/5f2524d2-d6e8-40ac-9541-2b32c444aa50
  7. fh4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4: when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??...
  8. Error launching games FH4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error launching games FH4: I tried everything but the games started crashing. Please take a look at this: Sorry it is in Portuguese! Nome do aplicativo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x5e165279 Nome do módulo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0,...
  9. Owned games not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Owned games not showing up in library.: For some reason 80% of the games I own are not showing up in the Owned Section of My Library in the Microsoft Store. If the games were not installed I always had an option to reinstall them in this section of the store. About 2 days ago a game I was playing crashed. To fix...
  10. Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game doesn't show up in library.: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game, but I can't find it anywhere. How can I fix this? I'd like to play the game but I feel like I'm being scammed at the moment....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 not showing up in library