Windows 10: FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC

Discus and support FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i bought forza horizon 4 for my laptop at christmas and i have been trying to sync the data from my xbox to my pc since then not continuously obviously... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by i want to play forza, Feb 15, 2021.

1. FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC

i bought forza horizon 4 for my laptop at christmas and i have been trying to sync the data from my xbox to my pc since then not continuously obviously and its sat for hours at a time and it's stayed on 0%. ive played the game since 2019 on my xbox and i would hate to lose my progress. and yes i have uninstalled and re-installed multiple times and nothing has changed.

and it will not let me get a refund too, so if there is no way to fix this how am i meant to get a refund?

:)

i want to play forza, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

Xbox Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Feb 15, 2021
  4. FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC

1. FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC - Similar Threads - FH4 Syncing data

2. Forza Horizon 4 is not syncing data from Xbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 is not syncing data from Xbox.: Recently I decided to download Forza Horizon 4 from the Game Pass, shortly after it finished downloading I opened the game and attempted to play. Upon press enter to "start game" it forced me to sync data with Xbox because I had played before on Xbox. But, when it finished...
  3. fh4 xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4 xbox: ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh4-xbox-%EB%9D%BC%EC%9D%B4%EB%B8%8C/6efca8b1-2f25-459f-8368-f0c04e611500
  4. FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4: Related to the forza horizon 4 error: The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.464.282.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Did you ever get it fixed? How? Im ruined by this. It instantly crashes and event viewer...
  5. Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4: I have reinstalled the 3 game three times, tried the offline trick (which doesnt work anymore), even reinstalled Windows, and still nothing. I can never sync my data. This has been an issue for years and it has never been addressed. It's getting really annoying. Anyone know a...
  6. Xbox wireless controller won't sync to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless controller won't sync to PC: For some reason And i had moved to a new place. My old Xbox one wireless controller wouldn't sync to my PC with theXbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 because my OS is Win10. No matter in which USB port in which I would place the dongle I'll get the same issue with both the...
  7. Problem with FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with FH4: Hello, so I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, It crashes, I've checked the Event Viewer thing and this is the thing that it gives me Faulting application name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.380.112.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dfa23b6 Faulting...
  8. fh4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4: when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??...
  9. XBOX Controller not Syncing on 1 of 2 PC's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX Controller not Syncing on 1 of 2 PC's: My Xbox One controller has been connected to my gaming desktop via the Xbox controller wireless adapter since I first bought it. It's always worked. Yesterday 01/22/2020, I noticed it wouldn't connect to the Xbox Wireless Adapter anymore. I don't know when this began, but...
  10. (FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    (FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520]: I just did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 because it felt its structure was being held together with ropes and ducttape. After a fresh reiteration of Windows it feels butter smooth again. Reinstalling Forza Horizon 4 again was a pain in the smoink as apparently the Store...