Windows 10: FH4

Discus and support FH4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Related to the forza horizon 4 error: The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.464.282.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XxJunaidDaDonxX, Feb 23, 2021.

1. FH4

Related to the forza horizon 4 error:

The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.464.282.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Did you ever get it fixed? How? Im ruined by this. It instantly crashes and event viewer shows the log above.

:)

XxJunaidDaDonxX, Feb 23, 2021
  2. efe787 Win User

fh4

when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is

my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??

efe787, Feb 23, 2021
  3. What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

There are a lot of problems being reported while installing FH4. The size can go as far as to 100 GB so I suggest you to wait for it to download. As you have metered connection i would like to inform you that it can go over quota.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 23, 2021
  4. FH4

What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

Naiara MicaelaBasedas Silva, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

FH4

1. FH4 - Similar Threads - FH4

2. Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue: I have been in contact with Forza Horizon and there forums but they don't seem to be able to help. I have had a problem where Forza will not launch at all after it working for since December up until a month ago. It will show the splash screen for less than a second and...
  3. Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4: I have reinstalled the 3 game three times, tried the offline trick (which doesnt work anymore), even reinstalled Windows, and still nothing. I can never sync my data. This has been an issue for years and it has never been addressed. It's getting really annoying. Anyone know a...
  4. FH4 is installed but cant be opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FH4 is installed but cant be opened: So I have windows 10 on my ssd and fh4 on my hdd. I reinstalled windows and it says i have to install fh4 but when i try to it doesnt let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh4-is-installed-but-cant-be-opened/d6c89114-ad7d-4e72-975e-f8ff97a06fae
  5. FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC

FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC: i bought forza horizon 4 for my laptop at christmas and i have been trying to sync the data from my xbox to my pc since then not continuously obviously and its sat for hours at a time and it's stayed on 0%. ive played the game since 2019 on my xbox and i would hate to lose my...
  6. Error codes appearing when installing FH4

Error codes appearing when installing FH4: Hello, When i try to install Forza Horizon 4 on pc via either the windows store and xbox app, the download will continue for about 20gb or so and then abruptly stop working. This is paired with numerous error codes 0x80073CF9 and 0x80080207 are the most common ones. Even...
  7. FH4 and Windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 and Windows insider program: Hello everyone. I'd like to know, why FH4 doesn't work on any windows insider program builds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh4-and-windows-insider-program/541e3a2c-cd89-4680-bbfb-afe17fc5c79c
  8. FH4 Player profile no longer available and Error Code E:47-0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 Player profile no longer available and Error Code E:47-0: I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on Pc for nearly a month without any issues and I have put a lot of time into it recently collecting rare cars and completing the story. However, when I went to log on today I was greeted with an error message telling me that my profile was...
  9. Deleting FH4 Lego DLC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting FH4 Lego DLC: I wonder how can i delete this DLC hope you can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-fh4-lego-dlc/ada2d439-de47-4b68-a16c-7463278bfb3c
  10. Problem with FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with FH4: Hello, so I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, It crashes, I've checked the Event Viewer thing and this is the thing that it gives me Faulting application name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.380.112.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dfa23b6 Faulting...