Fibre Connection Issues

Discus and support Fibre Connection Issues in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I live in a remote area and recently, when it became available, upgraded to a Fibre Broadband connection from a WiFi connection. Since the upgrade my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kashegan, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Kashegan Win User

Fibre Connection Issues

I live in a remote area and recently, when it became available, upgraded to a Fibre Broadband connection from a WiFi connection. Since the upgrade my browsers have had repeated initial failures to connect to websites which I didn't have with the WiFi connection, probelms which go away with a refresh or retry command. Why would this be? Can anyone suggest what has changed and what I could do to correct the problem.

:)

Kashegan, Jun 8, 2018
  2. Achroite Win User

Windows 10 and Sky Fibre WiFi connection issues

I have just upgraded from Sky Broadband to Sky Fibre and also have Sky Q - Sky provided a new router and I have installed this and connected all my devices (10) to the router using WiFi including this laptop that I am currently using which is running with
    Windows 8.1. I have another laptop that is currently running Windows 10 and it will not stay connected to the WiFi.

I have so far completed every one of the steps in Microsoft virtual assistant with the exception of uninstalling the Network adapter driver and re-installing this

Before the upgrade I had no issues with connectivity and I can connect to the internet using an Ethernet cable

I'm really struggling with this and am at the point where I am going to uninstall Windows 10 and re-install Windows 8.1

Any advice gratefully received

Andrew

Achroite, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Waseemulla S Win User
    Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Fibre Connection Issues

Fibre Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Fibre Connection Issues

1. Kindle will not connect to computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Kindle will not connect to computer: Since the latest Windows 10 update I have been unable to download ebooks from my computer to my kindle. I last transferred a book just before the update, so I am sure that is the problem. The kindle connects to the computer. The light on the kindle shows it connected and it...
  2. Strange "cannot connect" issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange "cannot connect" issue: I have three PC's all the same version of Windows 10 ( the latest ). After a recent update the network needed repairing, and that I did with the help from people on this forum. However, one issue remains. I have PC's A, B, C. When PC B very first attempts to view folder...
  3. Plantronics Rig 800HD headset connected but no sound output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plantronics Rig 800HD headset connected but no sound output: my headset speakers are no longer playing any sound the speakers themselves work since i get the usual "power on... battery high... headset connected" bit to play i am able to play my voice via mic through my analog sound card i have reinstalled the generic USB sound...
  4. Delete Ethernet connections?

Delete Ethernet connections?: Just as title says. I have some old ethernet connections in my list, and I would like to delete it to clean. 112364
  5. This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.

This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.: I'm trying to connect to my Cyber Power UPS web based management software (PPBE) but keep receiving: This site can’t be reached localhost refused to connect. Search Google for localhost 3052 agent ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED I get the same error in Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I...
  6. Windows 10 Defender blocking FTP connections to FileZilla Server

Windows 10 Defender blocking FTP connections to FileZilla Server: Hi, I am running Wnidows 10 with a FileZilla Server. I cannot connect to the server when inbound rules are set to default (no rule, no access). If I set inbound rules to "allow", i can connect to the FileZilla Server. Inbound rules Name Profile Enabled Action Override...
  7. Fibre Connection Problem

Fibre Connection Problem: I live in a remote area and recently, when it became available, upgraded to a Fibre Broadband connection from a WiFi connection. Since the upgrade my browsers have had repeated initial failures to connect to websites which I didn't have with the WiFi connection, probelms...