Fibre Connection Issues

Discus and support Fibre Connection Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I live in a remote area and recently, when it became available, upgraded to a Fibre Broadband connection from a WiFi connection. Since the upgrade my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kashegan, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Kashegan Win User

Fibre Connection Issues

I live in a remote area and recently, when it became available, upgraded to a Fibre Broadband connection from a WiFi connection. Since the upgrade my browsers have had repeated initial failures to connect to websites which I didn't have with the WiFi connection, probelms which go away with a refresh or retry command. Why would this be? Can anyone suggest what has changed and what I could do to correct the problem.

:)

Kashegan, Jun 8, 2018
  2. Achroite Win User

Windows 10 and Sky Fibre WiFi connection issues

I have just upgraded from Sky Broadband to Sky Fibre and also have Sky Q - Sky provided a new router and I have installed this and connected all my devices (10) to the router using WiFi including this laptop that I am currently using which is running with
    Windows 8.1. I have another laptop that is currently running Windows 10 and it will not stay connected to the WiFi.

I have so far completed every one of the steps in Microsoft virtual assistant with the exception of uninstalling the Network adapter driver and re-installing this

Before the upgrade I had no issues with connectivity and I can connect to the internet using an Ethernet cable

I'm really struggling with this and am at the point where I am going to uninstall Windows 10 and re-install Windows 8.1

Any advice gratefully received

Andrew

Achroite, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Waseemulla S Win User
    Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Fibre Connection Issues

1. Fibre Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Fibre Connection Issues

2. when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont...: when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont know what they are. How can I log in on my notebook?...
  3. Surface 3 Pro keeps resetting network connection

Surface 3 Pro keeps resetting network connection: For the past 2-3 weeks, my Surface 3 Pro has been dropping my hotspot connection in favor of a hidden network that isn't mine and I don't want to use. Any ideas on how to keep this from happening? Thanks!...
  4. Automatic Connection To Wi-Fi

Automatic Connection To Wi-Fi: When my PC wakes up, the Wi-Fi connects automatically even though “Connect automatically when in range” is off. This happens even if the PC was disconnected from the Wi-Fi before it went into sleep mode. How can the automatic connection be stopped?...
  5. Windows Update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Issue: Dear Microsoft Community, I'm currently struggling with a Windows Update on my Windows 10 Home laptop computer. It's a security update for SQL Server 2016 SP1 (KB4293801) - Error 0x8024000b. I'm not sure why this continually happens, but I do know that I've been trying to...
  6. update issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update issue: My Acer laptop ceased automatic updates. The system requires an additional USB drive to boot itself. When the update isn’t loaded, the previous version is restored. Automatic repairs fail and the only function that I can use is the command prompt....
  7. HDMI sound issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI sound issues: HP pavillion, i3 chip running windows 10 up to date as of today and on checking showing no available updaates. NO sound running from HDMI cable to TV. Realtec drivers up to date and checked. SOund settings showing only realtec high definition speakers, no option for digital...
  8. my local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers of the connected devices

my local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers of the connected devices: My local network of 3 computers will only connect with 2 computers. How do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-local-network-of-3-computers-will-only-connect/89d94055-2f65-4f77-99a2-f1769fa951fd
  9. Login issues since the May 2018 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login issues since the May 2018 update: Since this update - my tablet, which thankfully I do not use often (as it is next to not possible now) login is extremely slow (click on screen to start login and have to wait minutes before I can enter any "auth" info, and I can no longer use the PIN method. Further,...
  10. External drive when connected to pc and I change the Letter "A part may not work prperly"...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External drive when connected to pc and I change the Letter "A part may not work prperly"...: Hi, In Windows 10 computer when I connect external drive via USB 2 it assign a letter "E". When I want to change "E" to "H" it says "A part may not work properly" I wonder why? As some important back up is in external drive I did not proceed and asking question with...