Windows 10: Fibre Connection Issues

Discus and support Fibre Connection Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I live in a remote area and recently, when it became available, upgraded to a Fibre Broadband connection from a WiFi connection. Since the upgrade my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kashegan, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Kashegan Win User

Fibre Connection Issues

I live in a remote area and recently, when it became available, upgraded to a Fibre Broadband connection from a WiFi connection. Since the upgrade my browsers have had repeated initial failures to connect to websites which I didn't have with the WiFi connection, probelms which go away with a refresh or retry command. Why would this be? Can anyone suggest what has changed and what I could do to correct the problem.

:)

Kashegan, Jun 8, 2018
  2. Achroite Win User

Windows 10 and Sky Fibre WiFi connection issues

I have just upgraded from Sky Broadband to Sky Fibre and also have Sky Q - Sky provided a new router and I have installed this and connected all my devices (10) to the router using WiFi including this laptop that I am currently using which is running with
    Windows 8.1. I have another laptop that is currently running Windows 10 and it will not stay connected to the WiFi.

I have so far completed every one of the steps in Microsoft virtual assistant with the exception of uninstalling the Network adapter driver and re-installing this

Before the upgrade I had no issues with connectivity and I can connect to the internet using an Ethernet cable

I'm really struggling with this and am at the point where I am going to uninstall Windows 10 and re-install Windows 8.1

Any advice gratefully received

Andrew

Achroite, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Waseemulla S Win User
    Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Fibre Connection Issues

1. Fibre Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Fibre Connection Issues

2. Internet Connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection issue: After updating to October update there's a bug which causing some internet issue. If I connect to internet everything works fine but Network status shows "not connected" so windows apps doesn't connect to internet anymore. I tried reseting ip and adapter but no luck....
  3. Bluetooth connection issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth connection issues: My Bluetooth says on but shows not connected. Yet I can see both devices in each of the Bluetooth settings. My ultimate goal is to get my phone to display on my computer. Not working. Have windows 10 with android phone....
  4. Bluetooth connection issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth connection issues: my motherboard on my desktop has build in blue tooth but was not able to support playing music on my phone to my pc so I put in a usb dongle (that I knew could do the job but still wasn't happy I had a onboard blue tooth I could not use over a USB dongle so went back to try...
  5. Fibre Connection Problem

Fibre Connection Problem: I live in a remote area and recently, when it became available, upgraded to a Fibre Broadband connection from a WiFi connection. Since the upgrade my browsers have had repeated initial failures to connect to websites which I didn't have with the WiFi connection, probelms...
  6. Internet Connection Issue

Internet Connection Issue: I have been troubleshooting this issue for a week now - following suggested solutions for problems similar (although not identical) to mine, to no avail. I believe I have finally narrowed down what event is causing my internet connection to be unavailable. When I log in...
  7. Network Connection Issue?

Network Connection Issue?: Something strange is happening here. I am able to connect to the internet/RDP/DB on my server, receive ping requests, but it's showing an exclamation mark on the network icon and when I view the network information it says: Unknown: The dependency service or group failed...
  8. Wireless Connection Issue

Wireless Connection Issue: Hello, Here's the layout. I have a desktop in the living room, a desktop in the bedroom, and an iPhone. I have a wireless connection throughout my home. A few weeks ago, some workers came over to install hardwood floors in my living room. They unplugged the phone cable,...
  9. Connectivity issues

Connectivity issues: For the past week or so, my HP laptop has not been connecting to a secure network that it used to connect to all the time in my room. I am in a college dorm. I can go anywhere on my campus and it will connect perfectly fine to the WiFi, but as soon as I come into my dorm, it...
  10. networking or connectivity issues

networking or connectivity issues: Hi all, I have couple of bizarre issues with network and sharing. Issue 1: WiFi Printer * Windows can't detect WiFi printer * after many troubleshooting, I was able to 'discover' it but can't really use it for scanning or printing * After a PC reboot, the...