Windows 10: fiddrv64 May be malware

Discus and support fiddrv64 May be malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The other day in my auto runs log I noticed a new entry in yellow file not found. Per Auto Runs its supposed to be in System32/fiddrv64.sys. After... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Durtydev, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Durtydev Win User

fiddrv64 May be malware

The other day in my auto runs log I noticed a new entry in yellow file not found. Per Auto Runs its supposed to be in System32/fiddrv64.sys. After extenuious research windows has never had fiddrv64.sys.

In safe mode it comes up in the Registry as the regedit applet. Malwarebytes did block a PUP on my comp the other day. I have scanned with Malwarebytes and Defender mothing comes up fiddrv64  May be malware e80d72c5-a406-43be-9e25-ab7407f119e2?upload=true.jpg fiddrv64  May be malware b58b1200-c1a3-4698-b3a3-250519ef24e3?upload=true.jpg fiddrv64  May be malware d2da1ba2-938b-4e95-988b-4ab53ba23302?upload=true.png fiddrv64  May be malware 705c55f8-1d86-41a1-8542-7b4becaec4b3?upload=true.jpg

:)

Durtydev, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Aug 13, 2019
  4. fiddrv64 May be malware

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

fiddrv64 May be malware

1. fiddrv64 May be malware - Similar Threads - fiddrv64 May malware

2. May have malware on old computer, but need to transfer precious photos and videos of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    May have malware on old computer, but need to transfer precious photos and videos of...: Hi. I have a situation and would really appreciate some direction. I may have malware or a virus on my old computer got it in 2017, but I need to transfer precious photos and videos of a deceased loved one from the old computer to my new computer. I run the up-to-date...
  3. may have been infected with malware from visual studio?

may have been infected with malware from visual studio?: i ran a virus scan because my pc was randomly freezing and it found a bunch of trojan.crypt in programdata for visual studio. im using malwarebytes should i be worried?...
  4. may have been infected with malware from visual studio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    may have been infected with malware from visual studio?: i ran a virus scan because my pc was randomly freezing and it found a bunch of trojan.crypt in programdata for visual studio. im using malwarebytes should i be worried?...
  5. may have been infected with malware from visual studio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Malware

Malware: I was on the computer paying bills. A bright red screen appeared. It was some sort of screen for wifi protection. The company name was Network Help. The address given was 1023 Independence Blvd., Virginia Beach, VA 23462. The phone number given was 1-855-295-0715, the...
  7. May have been hit with Malware

May have been hit with Malware: I am running Windows 10 Pro on my laptop. I had the thing setup to always display my desktop as opposed to the Windows 10 start menu. Almost all of my applications had icons on the desktop. Now when I start, my desktop is totally empty even the color was changed. I used...
  8. Malware

Malware: I had an experience recently where a page opened, and I was unable to close it. Anything I typed was hidden behind this page. Task Master did not close it. I ran the Microsoft Removal Tool but this came back saying nothing was wrong. I called a service I have for remote...
  9. Malware...?

Malware...?: Hi ! I wonder if I can get help from you all, on this problem I've had lately..... Every couple of days, I get an e-mail from someone with a different name/ e-mail, (but is always an outlook.com), threatening me to send money (via bitcoin), or he will "expose me" to my...
  10. Is this a malware

Is this a malware: I am having real problems posting in here as in the post disappearing suddenly and I am also getting this pop up see pic have checked with Google and cannot get any firm ideas. 83719

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fiddrv64.sys

2. fiddrv64 missing

3. fiddrv64 fiddrv64: File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\fiddrv64.sys