Windows 10: Field data collecting device Windows CE previously recognized by Windows 10 as Mobile...

Discus and support Field data collecting device Windows CE previously recognized by Windows 10 as Mobile... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, these days at my office we are switching the computers.On my computer I had set up Windows Mobile Device Center to communicate with field... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by daniel_v_1976, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Field data collecting device Windows CE previously recognized by Windows 10 as Mobile...

Hi, these days at my office we are switching the computers.On my computer I had set up Windows Mobile Device Center to communicate with field collecting device Windows CE. As well as the old one, new computer comes with Windows 10 Pro preinstalled. The old one is left as version 20H2, build 19042.1110 and new one is updated as version 21H1, build 19043.1151.On the old computer device has been recognized as Mobile devices - Microsoft USB Sync. On my new computer device is not recognized at all.I tried the most of procedures advised on web concerning registry edit, setting up the services...

:)

daniel_v_1976, Aug 4, 2021
  2. lorraine walsh, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Microsoft to Introduce Telemetry Data Viewer for Windows

Remember all that talk and noise regarding Microsoft's "automagical" telemetry data collection, and how that spurred the company to create a "telemetry-less" version of its Windows 10 operating system for the Chinese market? It seems Microsoft is keen to keep giving users more information on exactly what information is gathered and when - slowly but assuredly striving for greater transparency, and looking to garner increased trust from consumers and enterprises alike.

The much awaited capability is being baked in to the next major Windows 10 release, and Microsoft is giving Windows Insiders an early preview of the Windows Diagnostic Data Viewer utility. Adding to this new utility are some changes to the Microsoft Privacy Dashboard that will enable users to see and manage more data associated with their Microsoft accounts. Available to everyone in the Microsoft Store, the Diagnostic Data Viewer is separate from the Microsoft Privacy Dashboard, and "allows you to see, search, and take action with your diagnostic data." It's not clear yet what sort of telemetry features users will be able to stop Microsoft from collecting, if any. However, at least now you'll be able to look at exactly which processes and services are collecting data form your system. The diagnostic data that will be viewable in the new utility follows.

Field data collecting device Windows CE previously recognized by Windows 10 as Mobile... yDvisPRlBWJ8AKA6_thm.jpg

• Common Data, like the Operating System's name, the Version, Device ID, Device Class, Diagnostic level selection and so on.
    • Device Connectivity and Configuration such as device properties and capabilities, preferences and settings, peripherals, and device network information.
    • Product and Service Performance data that show device health, performance and reliability data, movie consumption functionality on the device and device file queries. It's important to note that this functionality is not intended to capture user viewing or, listening habits.
    • Product and Service Usage data includes details about the usage of the device, operating system, applications, and services.
    • Software Setup and Inventory such as installed applications and install history, device update information.
    Microsoft Privacy Dashboard
    Updates to the Microsoft Privacy Dashboard include a new Activity History page, which aims to provide a clear and easy to navigate way to see the data that is saved with users' Microsoft accounts. The Microsoft Privacy Dashboard further allows users to manage their data and change what data is collected by adjusting the privacy settings on their devices or browser at any time.

In the coming months, Microsoft will keep the slow roll-out of additional features that will allow users to:
    • View and manage media consumption data, as well as product and service activity on the Activity History page
    • Export for any of the data you see on the dashboard
    • Delete specific items to allow for greater individual control

Raevenlord, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Field data collecting device Windows CE previously recognized by Windows 10 as Mobile...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Field data collecting device Windows CE previously recognized by Windows 10 as Mobile...

1. Field data collecting device Windows CE previously recognized by Windows 10 as Mobile... - Similar Threads - Field data collecting

2. Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device: My Windows 11 PC does not show neither my phone nor tablet. It is not because of cable or device or driver. I have checked on Device Manager. For tablet it didn't show any problem but windows somehow able to find download and install te driver which is very surprising. Still...
  3. Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device: My Windows 11 PC does not show neither my phone nor tablet. It is not because of cable or device or driver. I have checked on Device Manager. For tablet it didn't show any problem but windows somehow able to find download and install te driver which is very surprising. Still...
  4. Device not recognized windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device not recognized windows 10: I am having trouble with my mouse. Whenever I connect it to my Lenovo Thinkpad on Windows 10, the red light does not come on and I see a notification saying "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." I have attempted...
  5. Device not recognized windows 10

Device not recognized windows 10: I am having trouble with my mouse. Whenever I connect it to my Lenovo Thinkpad on Windows 10, the red light does not come on and I see a notification saying "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." I have attempted...
  6. Hard drive not recognizing previous Windows/Office data

Hard drive not recognizing previous Windows/Office data: I am not sure this is a Microsoft question. I bought a new Dell with Windows 11 and Office 365. I removed the hard drive from another pc that was Windows 8.1. , Office 2007. When HD is inserted into a Sabrent docking station I see file folders but none of my data or programs,...
  7. Hard drive not recognizing previous Windows/Office data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive not recognizing previous Windows/Office data: I am not sure this is a Microsoft question. I bought a new Dell with Windows 11 and Office 365. I removed the hard drive from another pc that was Windows 8.1. , Office 2007. When HD is inserted into a Sabrent docking station I see file folders but none of my data or programs,...
  8. Transferring drivers from a windows 10 device wirelessly to a windows ce device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring drivers from a windows 10 device wirelessly to a windows ce device: Specifically, I wanted to see if it was possible for me to host a wireless hotspot on a windows 10 laptop then connect these windows ce devices and push drivers in a file through the wireless connection....
  9. Windows 10 Overuses Mobile Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Overuses Mobile Data: I have noticed that tethering mobile data to Windows 10 via WiFi Hotspot depletes the mobile data quickly than ever. Various metro apps uses lots of data. How to minimise data use?...
  10. Entering data into fields

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Entering data into fields: When I am correcting some data entered, every once in a while the letter I enter appears on the screen BUT THE next character is deleted. How can I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/entering-data-into-fields/afafb19d-ba92-40d8-bc5c-b068f07fb301