Windows 10: Fifa 13 problem.

Discus and support Fifa 13 problem. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After 1709 update FIFA 13 stopped working. I click on the game as always I do then it starts the game for like 5-6 seconds , I see the messi picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yusuf Serkan Yayıkçı, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Fifa 13 problem.

After 1709 update FIFA 13 stopped working. I click on the game as always I do then it starts the game for like 5-6 seconds , I see the messi picture but when it comes to the language selecting part game just crashes. I've been looking for a solution for a couple months, yet I didn't find anything. So that's why I am here and asking for help ( I tried compatibility options and didn't work).

:)

Yusuf Serkan Yayıkçı, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play FIFA 13.

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to FIFA 13?

I suggest you to set the screen resolution to Recommended setting and check if you can play game.

• Type Change the screen resolution and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change it to Recommended setting.

Also update Display drivers from Device manager and check.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Do let us know if you are able to launch and play FIFA 13. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Unable to play FIFA 13.

Original Title: fifa 13

i have installed fifa 13 in windows 10. the game is working and after selection of team and settings the games shows loading screen and suddenly quits/exits the game.The system is up to date and in troubleshooting there is no problem and in troubleshooting
    it shows to change the resolution but it is in that resolution only.

phanianjani, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Fifa 13 problem.

FIFA 13 not working in Windows 10

Hello Varun,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with FIFA 13 not working in Windows 10 on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

In order to understand the issue more clearly, please provide me with the following information to provide you with the targeted assistance.

• From where have you downloaded FIFA 13 on the system? Is it through Windows Store/Xbox or through some other source?

• Are you getting any error message? If yes, what is the exact error message along with the error code on the system?

• Did you make any significant changes prior to this issue?

• Is your system up to date? Have you installed all the updates on the system?
    I would suggest you to check, whether the FIFA 13 supports the graphics card installed on Windows 10 and make sure you have installed all the latest updates on the system.

Also, I would suggest you to try
    installing the game drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Please refer to the following Microsoft help article given below and check if that helps.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows,
    please follow the steps in the link provided below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work in this version of Windows, but some older programs might run poorly or not at all. You can run the Program
    Compatibility Troubleshooter on most programs to detect and fix common compatibility problems.

Important: Don’t run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter on antivirus programs, firewall software, backup software, disk utilities, or on system programs that came with
    Windows. This might cause data loss or create a security risk.

You may also try the following steps and check if that help.

To install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties

• Select Compatibility Tab

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

• Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    You may also refer to the link given below.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

Note: It will find compatibility information and get Windows compatible device drivers, app updates, and downloads.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Fifa 13 problem.

1. Fifa 13 problem. - Similar Threads - Fifa problem

2. FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc: Hello i have a problem with constant BSOD during playing FIFA 23 sometimes happens mid game, sometimes happens in menu while simply scrolling, I tried things like: updating as much software as possible even updated BIOS, reinstalled gpu drivers with DDU, ran sfc scan I even...
  3. FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc: Hello i have a problem with constant BSOD during playing FIFA 23 sometimes happens mid game, sometimes happens in menu while simply scrolling, I tried things like: updating as much software as possible even updated BIOS, reinstalled gpu drivers with DDU, ran sfc scan I even...
  4. Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App: My child is using Fifa 23 in the EA App. The game now automatically uses EAAnticheat, however the app requires access to the device. The only option here is 'No' - there is not the option to 'accept and allow' or to request this from me parent. Is there a way to change the...
  5. Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App

Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App: My child is using Fifa 23 in the EA App. The game now automatically uses EAAnticheat, however the app requires access to the device. The only option here is 'No' - there is not the option to 'accept and allow' or to request this from me parent. Is there a way to change the...
  6. Problem with using EAAnticheat app for Fifa 23 in EA App

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Fifa 23 problem with the new insider update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa 23 problem with the new insider update: The Windows version is Windows 11 insider preview build 25295.Ever since I've been with her during a game the screen has been like this:I rolled back to a stable version and there is no problem there. The previous insider build also had no problem....
  8. Fifa 23 problem with the new insider update

Fifa 23 problem with the new insider update: The Windows version is Windows 11 insider preview build 25295.Ever since I've been with her during a game the screen has been like this:I rolled back to a stable version and there is no problem there. The previous insider build also had no problem....
  9. There is a problem with your game’s setup in FIFA 22 or FIFA 21

in Windows 10 News
    There is a problem with your game’s setup in FIFA 22 or FIFA 21: [IMG]FIFA has been the de facto game for football lovers. It has got all their favorite players, great gameplay physics, and a beautiful graphics algorithm. But as we know nothing is perfect and so is this game. According to a lot of users, after hitting the play button, the...
  10. Hello. I have a problem with a game FIFA 18 every time I try to open it a messagge is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have a problem with a game FIFA 18 every time I try to open it a messagge is...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Window class name is not valid. at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fifa 13 was working on windows 7 now no longer working on windows 10

2. fifa 13 stuck on language screen windows 10

3. Which resolution is suitable for fifa 13 pc win 10

4. what makes fifq 13 to not work on pc,
  5. fifa 13 not working on windows 10