Windows 10: FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account

Discus and support FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with pc fifa 22 version, every time i try to play on my personal microsoft account the game opens with black screen for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Darknes250, Aug 6, 2022.

1. FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account

Hello, i have a problem with pc fifa 22 version, every time i try to play on my personal microsoft account the game opens with black screen for some seconds and then crash, i have already tried to clean cache, remove the game and reinstall it, repair the game also i have no problem with the drivers, considering the fact that if i play it on a secoundary account it runs perfectly. So what i have to do to make the game go on the main account?

:)

Darknes250, Aug 6, 2022

2. FIFA 22 not opening on Windows 11

Make sure you've tried all of these fixes for FIFA22 in Windows 11 and 10:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fifa-not-loading...

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

https://windows11tools.com/can-i-run-fifa-22-on...

https://www.getdroidtips.com/fifa-22-wont-launc...

https://metimetech.com/how-to-fix-fifa-22-not-r...

https://appuals.com/fifa-2022-not-loading-stuck...

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/pzgils...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Report back results for more steps if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Aug 6, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 6, 2022
  4. BG4352 Win User

FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account

FIFA 22 not opening on Windows 11

haha

can u elaborate on these steps for the technically challenged pls :

I went into Origin and added the EA installation of FIFA 22 (in /ProgramFiles/EA Games) as a "Non-Origin" game

Grazie!

BG4352, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account

1. FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account - Similar Threads - FIFA Doesn't start

2. FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account: Hello, i have a problem with pc fifa 22 version, every time i try to play on my personal microsoft account the game opens with black screen for some seconds and then crash, i have already tried to clean cache, remove the game and reinstall it, repair the game also i have no...
  3. Fifa 22 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa 22 Crash: I have tried everything that I can think of drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps crashing my PC...
  4. Fifa 22 Crash

Fifa 22 Crash: I have tried everything that I can think of drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps crashing my PC...
  5. FIFA 22 Doesn't start on steam on the main user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIFA 22 Doesn't start on steam on the main user.: Hello,I hope everyone is doing great, I have had an issue with FIFA 22, whenever I try to launch the game it doesn't launch, it crashes immediately.BUT when I try to launch it on another USER, it works fine!Why won't FIFA 22 launch on the main user?...
  6. FIFA 22 Doesn't start on steam on the main user.

FIFA 22 Doesn't start on steam on the main user.: Hello,I hope everyone is doing great, I have had an issue with FIFA 22, whenever I try to launch the game it doesn't launch, it crashes immediately.BUT when I try to launch it on another USER, it works fine!Why won't FIFA 22 launch on the main user?...
  7. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  8. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing

FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  9. There is a problem with your game’s setup in FIFA 22 or FIFA 21

in Windows 10 News
    There is a problem with your game’s setup in FIFA 22 or FIFA 21: [IMG]FIFA has been the de facto game for football lovers. It has got all their favorite players, great gameplay physics, and a beautiful graphics algorithm. But as we know nothing is perfect and so is this game. According to a lot of users, after hitting the play button, the...
  10. FIFA 22 not opening on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIFA 22 not opening on Windows 11: Hi, has anyone had issues with FIFA22 or other games on Windows11? I've gotten support from EA/Origin and Microsoft already and no one has been able to help solve the issue. I've already done the following:- Disabled app blockers / folders / viruses- Run as administrator-...