Windows 10: FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC

Discus and support FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tiltJT, Apr 26, 2022.

1. tiltJT Win User

FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC

I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps crashing my PC randomly. I am attaching the most recent dump file. Can someone please help me fix this. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgxQKVYpGe7Ai0hA8aa90RCjx-hP?e=XudZ1CEDIT: here is another dump file from a FIFA crash that just happenedhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgxQKVYpGe7Ai0lJAYTdh14dJWh5?e=tc86c4

:)

tiltJT, Apr 26, 2022
  2. adas Win User

fifa 15

can you suggest me a way to play Fifa 15 in windows 10 in low end graphics . please reply

3. FIFA 15 not working in windows 10

I have followed the steps you suggested, but fifa 15 still doesn't work.

Mohammed TaqeeNawaz, Apr 26, 2022
  4. Naby Win User

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

Thema:

1. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC - Similar Threads - FIFA Keep Randomly

2. Fifa 22 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa 22 Crash: I have tried everything that I can think of drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps crashing my PC...
  3. Fifa 22 Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fifa 22 Crash: I have tried everything that I can think of drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps crashing my PC...
  4. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  5. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC

FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing My PC: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  6. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  7. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing: I have tried everything that I can think of: drivers checked for updates and updated through intel support assistant, graphics drivers from GeForce Experience, Windows updated. Game reinstalled fresh reinstalled, verified validity of files, reinstalled steam but my game keeps...
  8. FIFA 22 Keep Randomly Crashing

9. FIFA 22 Squad Battles keeps crashing or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    FIFA 22 Squad Battles keeps crashing or freezing on PC: [ATTACH]According to some users, FIFA 22 Squad Battles keeps freezing or crashing on Windows 11/10 computers. However, like always it can be resolved with some simple solution. And that’s what we are going to show in this article. Why does FIFA 22 crash when I join Squad...
  10. PC crashes when playing fifa 22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when playing fifa 22: I have been having an issue that FIFA keeps crashing when I play FIFA 22. I have made sure that all of my drivers are updated, I have done a complete reset of windows and completely wiped all hard drives, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times. I have...