Windows 10: Fifa20 privates online Turnier?

Discus and support Fifa20 privates online Turnier? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; moin, I wanted to have a private Fifa tournament with friends, but we don't all play on the same platform. Is there a way to solve this anyway?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arrel, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Arrel Win User

Fifa20 privates online Turnier?

moin, I wanted to have a private Fifa tournament with friends, but we don't all play on the same platform. Is there a way to solve this anyway?

thanks in advance

:)

Arrel, Aug 4, 2020

2. Change Network from Public to Private

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    change your network from Public to Private:

• Type PowerShell in Search Window and then right click on it and click on
      Run as Administrator.

• Type the following command to find your interface Index:
      Get-NetConnectionProfile

• Use your interface index (for example 5) with this command:
      Set-NetConnectionProfile -InterfaceIndex 5 -NetworkCategory Private

• Now reboot the device and check if the network has changed from Public to Private.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Windows HomeGroups and Xfinity Private Networks

Hi Gene,

Thank you for sharing the outcome when you followed the steps on how to create a HomeGroup. Please follow these steps to change the network profile to Private:

• Left click on the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom right side of the screen, near the clock.
    • Left click on Properties below your network name.
    • Under Network profile, change it to Private.
    • Create a HomeGroup again.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Stud_1946 Win User

How to change the network setting (Private, public, etc)

this answer from a different Microsoft page worked for me

Fifa20 privates online Turnier? [​IMG]
    Giridhar
    J
    replied on

• Microsoft

Accomplishments

• Microsoft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    change your network from Public to Private:

• Type PowerShell in Search Window and then right click on it and click on
      Run as Administrator.

• Type the following command to find your interface Index:
      Get-NetConnectionProfile

• Use your interface index (for example 5) with this command:
      Set-NetConnectionProfile -InterfaceIndex 5 -NetworkCategory Private

• Now reboot the device and check if the network has changed from Public to Private.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Stud_1946, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Fifa20 privates online Turnier? - Similar Threads - Fifa20 privates online

2. private messages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    private messages: I loaded an example to Google Drive help illustrate and troubleshoot a question that I posted to the forum. I want some of the information in the spreadsheet to be held in confidence, so I wanted to send a private message to the person who had said they would help. He replied...
  3. Private Chat

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Private Chat: I have a buddy at work who will sometimes use some sort of back door chat with me. I’ll be working on my computer and all of a sudden this random box pops up (no third party) straight computer to computer and it bugs the hell out of me because he won’t tell me how he does it....
  4. connection not private

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connection not private: I am getting the following error message: Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from mail.yahoo.com for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards. Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID I have tried just about...
  5. In Private

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In Private: When I try to print, in the top left corner it says In Private. It will not print. How do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-private/9b7dea3e-7c57-484f-82ed-c7bf4aca35ba
  6. Browsing in private

in Windows 10 Support
    Browsing in private: I have never used browsing in private so my question is would you recommend that I use this function. Thanks 125775
  7. Public to Private

Public to Private: Can't switch from public to private with 1083 build. Is there a solution? I've tried some from the internet, none worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/public-to-private/19e102bf-9b7f-43d5-8d3b-affc260109c3
  8. Private Browsing

in Browsers and Email
    Private Browsing: Hello, Sometimes I get from Chrome browser a notice about private browsing, to install some add-on to the browser, as on attached screenshot. I am asking the experts, what is it, is it safe to install, should I install it ? Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 99439
  9. private browsing

in Browsers and Email
    private browsing: I cant find any setting to make Microsoft edge open as a private browser by default. 11344
  10. Private or Public

Private or Public: I just noticed in Windows defender My network is listed as public. Does it matter if my network is listed as private or public. I found how to change it if I have to. I just want to know if it matters. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not. In the network box...