Windows 10: Fight Simulator X

Discus and support Fight Simulator X in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What needs to be done to activate? Only runs for about 30 minutes. Entered product code during install.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by etdaniel, Oct 30, 2018.

1. etdaniel Win User

Fight Simulator X

What needs to be done to activate? Only runs for about 30 minutes. Entered product code during install.

:)

etdaniel, Oct 30, 2018
  2. 199419 Win User

I can not play fight flight simulator x on windows 10? can I fight flight simulator x on windows 10?

I can not play fight flight simulator x on windows 10. When I open fight flight simulator x. It said that I do not have not enough resolution and then it open desktop options, without telling me noting. Can I play flight simulator x on windows 10? How
    do I fix it?

199419, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Fight Simulator X Activation

Hi,

It seems that the game is preventing product activation from being completed and
    some of the components of the game are maybe corrupted.
    Here are two methods on how to troubleshoot activation errors on Flight Simulator X Gold Edition:

Method 1:

Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot an error occurred while attempting to activate the product The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application.

Method 2:

Registry Disclaimer:

Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
    back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Here are steps on how to edit the registry of Flight Simulator X:

1. run regedit (Windowskey +R)

2. Expand the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}.

3. After you find the folder, double-click Upperfilters on the right side.

4. Delete all other values except PartMgr.

5. Close Registry Editor.

6. Start FSX / Accel and you should get the registration wizard.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Fight Simulator X

Fight Simulator X Activation

I have managed to solve this issue. The software came with 2 product keys - 1 for Flight Simulator X Deluxe and 1 for Flight Simulator X XP. Presumably a different activation key is needed for Windows XP? Not likely but that's the message that comes
    across from poor labelling.

It turns out that the 2nd activation key is actually for Acceleration.

Sheesh.

Bumblegrum, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Fight Simulator X

1. Fight Simulator X - Similar Threads - Fight Simulator

2. I have to fight every time to get Windows 11 to offer 2560 x 1080 resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to fight every time to get Windows 11 to offer 2560 x 1080 resolution: I recently got a 34" widescreen LG monitor and almost every time I turn the monitor off, when I turn it back on, I have to fight with Windows 11 to offer 2560 x 1080 resolution. Why do I have to click and update and reboot almost every time for my computer to finally offer...
  3. I have to fight every time to get Windows 11 to offer 2560 x 1080 resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have to fight every time to get Windows 11 to offer 2560 x 1080 resolution: I recently got a 34" widescreen LG monitor and almost every time I turn the monitor off, when I turn it back on, I have to fight with Windows 11 to offer 2560 x 1080 resolution. Why do I have to click and update and reboot almost every time for my computer to finally offer...
  4. Windows 10 fighting with Windows Defender!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 fighting with Windows Defender!!!: Over the past 2 years I have been plagued with problems caused by W10 Updates which fail and tie up the PC for hours while changes are undone - why can't the system check to ensure that it is going to be possible to complete the update before it starts I am sure there will be...
  5. Windows 10 fighting with Windows Defender!!!

Windows 10 fighting with Windows Defender!!!: Over the past 2 years I have been plagued with problems caused by W10 Updates which fail and tie up the PC for hours while changes are undone - why can't the system check to ensure that it is going to be possible to complete the update before it starts I am sure there will be...
  6. Windows 10 fighting with Windows Defender!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do i fix Z-Fighting in Paint3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix Z-Fighting in Paint3D: while creating a model random black pixels appeared on it. they had default color but appeared to be black. when i asked my friends that were much more experienced with the program and modeling they said it was Z-Fighting. so i took to the internet and tried to find a fix but...
  8. How do i fix Z-Fighting in Paint3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix Z-Fighting in Paint3D: while creating a model random black pixels appeared on it. they had default color but appeared to be black. when i asked my friends that were much more experienced with the program and modeling they said it was Z-Fighting. so i took to the internet and tried to find a fix but...
  9. How do i fix Z-Fighting in Paint3D

10. Old man finally had enough of fighting Flight Simulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old man finally had enough of fighting Flight Simulator.: I'm afraid I am 75 and have never played computer games, so my knowledge, about what they offer, how they work, etc is non existent. But, I did fly for many years and computer program in BASIC, Pascal and C++ for a few years. I have never owned or have any idea about Xbox...