Windows 10: file a complaint against a person who is harassing me

Discus and support file a complaint against a person who is harassing me in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I asked a question under windows 7 appearance for ease and it came under Windows 10 start menu. I got a number of helpful responses, and I wanted... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gmt3010, Aug 12, 2020.

1. gmt3010 Win User

file a complaint against a person who is harassing me

I asked a question under windows 7 appearance for ease and it came under Windows 10 start menu.

I got a number of helpful responses, and I wanted to thank the last person who responded.

HOWEVER a person prior to that made snotty remarks in another post, and I told him when he gets hacked, he will then not state my concerns were overblown.

I believe that person deliberately is harassing me now, preventing me from posting.

I want to file a complaint against him, his name is William DZ and his remark was way way out of line.

I think he is sexist and I want TO FILE A COMLAINT AGAINST HIM

WHY DOES MICROSOFT HIDE ALL AVENUES IN WHICH TO DO THIS?

WHY DOES MICROSFT ALLOW THESE YAHOOS TO HACK AROUND AND PREVENT PEOPLE FROM SAYING THANK YOU AND POSTING?

I THINK WITH A WOMAN AS VEEP CANDIDACY, THIS KIND OF THING NEEDS TO STOP, MICROSOFT.

:)

gmt3010, Aug 12, 2020

2. MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Facebook Announcing New Tools to Prevent Harassment

Source: New Tools to Prevent Harassment | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

1. file a complaint against a person who is harassing me - Similar Threads - file complaint against

2. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  3. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  4. Better Business Bureau has over 1500 Complaints Filed Against Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Better Business Bureau has over 1500 Complaints Filed Against Microsoft: Over 1500 Complaints After I filed a complaint on the Better Business Bureau’s website I read that they’ve received over 1500 complaints against Microsoft.Almost all of them had to due with the loss of a paid upgrade, being double billed, no customer service to help with any...
  5. Better Business Bureau has over 1500 Complaints Filed Against Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Better Business Bureau has over 1500 Complaints Filed Against Microsoft: Over 1500 Complaints After I filed a complaint on the Better Business Bureau’s website I read that they’ve received over 1500 complaints against Microsoft.Almost all of them had to due with the loss of a paid upgrade, being double billed, no customer service to help with any...
  6. Better Business Bureau has over 1500 Complaints Filed Against Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. FILE A COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FILE A COMPLAINT: Does anyone know how I can file a complaint against Microsoft? I can’t find a legit phone number to voice my concerns with a live agent. I have sent direct messages via FB and Twitter, sent email messages and provided survey feedback, in an effort to voice my concerns.I would...
  8. HOW TO FILE A FEDERAL COMPLAINT AGAINST MICROSOFT / OUTLOOK?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO FILE A FEDERAL COMPLAINT AGAINST MICROSOFT / OUTLOOK?: I HAVE A PAID SUBSCRIPTION AND I AM NOT GETTING SERVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-file-a-federal-complaint-against-microsoft/b749056a-9c66-4d18-8960-3113ebfeb130
  9. where do I file a official complaint against microsoft forced updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where do I file a official complaint against microsoft forced updates?: This last update I have had it. it nearly cost me my computer when the update took 6 fracking hours to install. And it refused to let my laptop go to power save sleep mode when the lid closed. I am homeless and rely on my laptop to stay connected with the world for...
  10. Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern: Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern for push selling some dealer target fulfill. Can any person of Microsoft explain this issue? This is the procedure of business Worlds largest company? If any Microsoft person share Microsoft Head Quarter email id, Then I send...