Windows 10: FILE ARROWS

Discus and support FILE ARROWS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hI, suddenly a pair of blue arrows appear on files and folders, they are distracting, how do i remove them? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlanMacDonald1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. FILE ARROWS

hI, suddenly a pair of blue arrows appear on files and folders, they are distracting, how do i remove them? Thanks

:)

AlanMacDonald1, Feb 12, 2019

2. Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Feb 12, 2019
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Feb 12, 2019
  4. tozduman Win User

FILE ARROWS

Two blue arrows at top right of icons

The files under Desktop folder have same issue. I solved problem using below steps.

• Right click to Desktop folder.
    • Click to Advanced button
    • Unchecked compress contents to save disk spaces. Click Ok, ok and apply
      buttons.

After these steps, arrows should be disappeared and also you can use below command to clear icon cache.

tozduman, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

FILE ARROWS

1. FILE ARROWS - Similar Threads - FILE ARROWS

2. Restored favorites link in file explorer navigation pane missing dropdown arrow Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restored favorites link in file explorer navigation pane missing dropdown arrow Windows 10,...: I've restored the favorites link in the file explorer navigation pane in Windows 10 with a registry tweak, however there is no arrow or dropdown menu effectively making it useless. I've done so much searching on how to fix this issue but it seems nobody else has ever come...
  3. Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11: This issue is not seen on Windows 10. but found on Windows 11, File Explorer did not jump to upper level folder when I press Alt+Arrow after swiching back via Alt+Tab.I use Ctrl + L to "sellect all" the current folder path, press Ctrl+C to copy it and I DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY...
  4. Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11: This issue is not seen on Windows 10. but found on Windows 11, File Explorer did not jump to upper level folder when I press Alt+Arrow after swiching back via Alt+Tab.I use Ctrl + L to "sellect all" the current folder path, press Ctrl+C to copy it and I DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY...
  5. What are Circular arrows indicate under files

What are Circular arrows indicate under files: I have 2 circular arrows under each of my files and pictures since I got my new laptop. I loaded the pictures from a memory stick and now these arrows appear and I can't open the file unless I right click each file. I don't want one drive, so how can I get rid of that if it...
  6. What are Circular arrows indicate under files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are Circular arrows indicate under files: I have 2 circular arrows under each of my files and pictures since I got my new laptop. I loaded the pictures from a memory stick and now these arrows appear and I can't open the file unless I right click each file. I don't want one drive, so how can I get rid of that if it...
  7. What are Circular arrows indicate under files

8. Blue arrows on picture file and large size

Blue arrows on picture file and large size: Hello, hope someone could help.. i transfered pics and videos from gopro hero9 to my loptop. When i check the first pic it open up, but by the time i transfer all of it, blue arrows far upper right of each file appears all and when i try to open it says "sorry the file cant...
  9. Blue arrows on picture file and large size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue arrows on picture file and large size: Hello, hope someone could help.. i transfered pics and videos from gopro hero9 to my loptop. When i check the first pic it open up, but by the time i transfer all of it, blue arrows far upper right of each file appears all and when i try to open it says "sorry the file cant...
  10. Blue arrows on picture file and large size

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I get a down arrow for my file explorer folders

2. windows file arrows

3. Suddenly getting double arrows on the corner of my folders running windows 10

4. icon of a folder with down arrow/zebra printer