Windows 10: file:\boot\bcd 0xc0000034 - Restore & Repair NOT Working

Discus and support file:\boot\bcd 0xc0000034 - Restore & Repair NOT Working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have an old Dell Dimension 5150 and recently it had a blue screen and now wont boot Im getting the similar PC/Device Boot\BCD issue people have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sitchey, Oct 21, 2018.

1. sitchey Win User

file:\boot\bcd 0xc0000034 - Restore & Repair NOT Working

Hi

I have an old Dell Dimension 5150 and recently it had a blue screen and now wont boot

Im getting the similar PC/Device Boot\BCD issue people have posted lots on here about but non of the repair or clean installs work for me

I have a new Windows10 disk and configure the machine to run off the CD first, when it tries to run after pressing the key to book from a CD i get taken back to the same blue boot\BCD screen.

I have tried removing the hard drive, formatting it, running a fresh install on Windows 10, 7 and even an XP disc that I have, but all still go back to the same blue error screen after a few secs. The XP disc got the furthest in that it started to load the windows setup only for a blue screen error to hit it after about 20 secs of trying to load.

I have tried removing all non-essential cards and parts in case it was a faulty unit, but its all the same.

Has anyone any ideas on what I can try? I feel its motherboard related, but its very strange why you see a Windows looking boot\BCD error even when there is no hard drive or a completely new formatted one. It's stumping me so any ideas would be welcome.

cheers

:)

sitchey, Oct 21, 2018

2. How to repair windows10 File: \Boot\BCD with error code 0xc0000034

Original title: How to repair windows10 File: \Boot\BCD

I have this problem

"Your PC needs to be repaired

File: \Boot\BCD
    Error code: 0xc0000034

You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you dont have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC Manufacturer."

Please answer. how I repair through myself. because the windows10 is not available in Market at Pakistan.

I need to repair through myself.

Please provide download link of \Boot\BCD file.

Thanks.

Zawar Ahmed, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Amycaek Win User
    \Boot\BCD Error Code 0xc0000034

Hi there, and thanks in advance for your help.

I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK (model name 80SM) running Windows 10.

I am receiving an error on boot 'Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.

File: \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD
    Error code: 0xc0000034'

I hadn't made an image backup of Windows 10 on this device before this error but I have used a family members HP PC to create a USB image of windows 10. I am not sure what my next step is after making this backup to restore the file, and I'm not well versed in windows repair.

Many thanks,
    Amy

Amycaek, Oct 21, 2018
  4. file:\boot\bcd 0xc0000034 - Restore & Repair NOT Working

File :\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Error code: 0xc0000034

Hi Zeuss.

Error 0xc0000034 is displayed when either the bootmgr file is corrupt or missing or the BCD (Boot Configuration Data) is corrupt or missing. We would like to know more about the issue that you are encountering. Please provide the following
    information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • Do you get the same error code 0xc0000034?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

file:\boot\bcd 0xc0000034 - Restore & Repair NOT Working

1. file:\boot\bcd 0xc0000034 - Restore & Repair NOT Working - Similar Threads - file bootbcd 0xc0000034

2. Error 0xc0000034/Start-up repair couldn't repair your PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xc0000034/Start-up repair couldn't repair your PC: Hi,My ASUS laptop recently carried out a Windows update the update seemed to complete, but afterwards the laptop wouldn't turn on properly — pressing the power button brought up a blue screen with the following message:Your PC/Device needs to be repairedThe Boot Configuration...
  3. boot BCD 0xc0000034

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    boot BCD 0xc0000034: ช่วยทีครับคอมขึ้น boot BCD 0xc0000034 แล้วพอเปิดไว้สักพักเครื่องรีสต๊าทตลอดเลย แล้วก็ปิดเครื่องไม่ได้ ปิดปุ๊ปก็เปิดใหม่ตลอดต้องถอดปลั๊กอย่างเดียว https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-bcd-0xc0000034/f8ad963c-967b-4462-b369-f966c84c60b8
  4. Error 0xc0000034 Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc0000034 Help: Hi Today just found out I had blue screen with an error dont know exactly what caused it . Yesterday I was tweaking with timing seeting putting it in different language and then putting it back in English. For some reason yesterday I couldn't shutdown my computer I was...
  5. RECOVERY - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired ( Error code: 0xc0000034 )

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RECOVERY - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired ( Error code: 0xc0000034 ): Hello, when i turned on my computer appeared in screen the next image and I don´t know how I can solve it: [ATTACH] Hope exist one solution Sincerely, TunaPT...
  6. Error code 0xc0000034

Error code 0xc0000034: I recently discovered a corruption in my windows so decided to do a clean install, I started to do the reset but have ran into several problems along the way and my computer is now stuck in recovery with this code. I have downloaded the media creation tools and put it on a...
  7. windows 10 error 0xc0000034

windows 10 error 0xc0000034: Hello, I get an error like this link, trying to solve the problem by what is written there. And gets this screen, no matter what I choose (yes / no / all).[ATTACH] What can I do (not format)?...
  8. BSOD error 0xc0000034 BCD corrupt or missing files

BSOD error 0xc0000034 BCD corrupt or missing files: Hi guys, It has been 2 weeks and i am facing this problem. I have tried all the solutions on internet . I know this error is because I deleted an entry named BCD in registry. luckily i had dual booted Kali linux. I cannot even reset as the drive is locked. I am willing to do...
  9. Steps to fix 0xc0000034 will not work, changing boot sequence either

Steps to fix 0xc0000034 will not work, changing boot sequence either: I have a HP 15-f272wm. Yesterday it stopped working and I get a blue screen that says "Device needs to be repaired", file: \EFI\MICROSOFT\BOOT\BCD, Error code: 0xc0000034. I have created a win 10 ISO DVD, but I have not been able to change the boot sequence to include the...
  10. BSOD on Boot 0xc0000034

BSOD on Boot 0xc0000034: Heyo, I'm having some BSOD's on boot for some reason. I am unfortunately unable to post a debug report as I can't get to my desktop. However, I do have a small bit of background for the issue. I recently got an SSD, and cloned my main drive with Windows 10 over to my SSD....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10-error 0xc0000034-File\boot\bcd