Windows 10: file:///C:/ProgramData/ATI/ACE/Help/en-US/index.html

Discus and support file:///C:/ProgramData/ATI/ACE/Help/en-US/index.html in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I find the missing files to get my Win.10 operating properly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkHerb1, Apr 6, 2019.

1. MarkHerb1 Win User

file:///C:/ProgramData/ATI/ACE/Help/en-US/index.html

How do I find the missing files to get my Win.10 operating properly?

:)

MarkHerb1, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

ProgramData-filder backup

Hi,

The ProgramData folder is usually located in the C: drive of your device. To locate the ProgramData folder, you can perform the following:

• In File Explorer, click on the View tab.
    • Click on Options.
    • In the Folder Options window, click on the View tab.
    • Under the Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
    • Click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Indexing local files and files stored on OneDrive for Business

Hi Tim,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows 10 has a search indexing service that creates as index of all files in your Windows 10 that greatly improves look up speed. We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add folders to Indexing Options.

1. Open Indexing Options by searching for it in search bar.
    2. Click on Modify and choose the folders in the
      Change selected locations.
    3. Then click on OK and Windows will immediately start indexing the new folder.

If you still feel that the searching in Windows needs improvement, kindly provide you suggestions and feedback in
    Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or NO.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 6, 2019
  4. FredGH Win User

Control Panel Uninstall will not show folders in C:\ProgramData

Hi,

I was trying to use Program Uninstall in Control Panel to get rid of PC Cleaner Pro that is in C:\ProgramData . It wasn't in the list of Programs. It appears that the only programs in the list are in C:\Program Files. Is there any safe way to get Control
    Panel to access and remove programs in C:\ProgramData? I have Windows 10 Home Version 1607.

THANKS!!!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

FredGH, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. file:///C:/ProgramData/ATI/ACE/Help/en-US/index.html - Similar Threads - file ProgramData ATI

2. Unknown file won't delete in C:\ProgramData

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown file won't delete in C:\ProgramData: I found a hidden file named 11aa-27B9C597AD296D2F.log in C:\ProgramData and can't delete it. It appears to be some kind of office document. There is also related hidden documents in the C:\ named 1a-27B9C597AD296D2F.log, invoice-27B9C597AD296D2F.txt, and...
  3. Unknown file won't delete in C:\ProgramData

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown file won't delete in C:\ProgramData: I found a hidden file named 11aa-27B9C597AD296D2F.log in C:\ProgramData and can't delete it. It appears to be some kind of office document. There is also related hidden documents in the C:\ named 1a-27B9C597AD296D2F.log, invoice-27B9C597AD296D2F.txt, and...
  4. Found large files in C:\ProgramData

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found large files in C:\ProgramData: Hi,I stumbled upon several large files 2 GB -13 GB in C:\ProgramData on our Domain Controllers 2012R2, 2019.the file names are a mixture of letters only and have no extension.roughly the same time these files were created, I also found .csproj files.Does anyone have an idea...
  5. Found large files in C:\ProgramData

Found large files in C:\ProgramData: Hi,I stumbled upon several large files 2 GB -13 GB in C:\ProgramData on our Domain Controllers 2012R2, 2019.the file names are a mixture of letters only and have no extension.roughly the same time these files were created, I also found .csproj files.Does anyone have an idea...
  6. ntuser.dat in C:\ProgramData?

ntuser.dat in C:\ProgramData?: ntuser.dat file is in my ProgramData folder. I can't say if it is caused by apps or not - ntuser.dat is located in any user folder like SYSTEM, regular user, and I have no idea what is it doing there, was it created by Windows Update or apps, since I did not download or...
  7. ntuser.dat in C:\ProgramData?

ntuser.dat in C:\ProgramData?: ntuser.dat file is in my ProgramData folder. I can't say if it is caused by apps or not - ntuser.dat is located in any user folder like SYSTEM, regular user, and I have no idea what is it doing there, was it created by Windows Update or apps, since I did not download or...
  8. ntuser.dat in C:\ProgramData?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. C:\ProgramData\mntemp

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C:\ProgramData\mntemp: i ran the malwarebytes junkware removal tool and i found this threat: C:\ProgramData\mntemp, can ya tell me is this a malicious program? i also found some stuff in registry too, pls tell me what these are...
  10. Deleting ProgramData files on C drive

Deleting ProgramData files on C drive: Hello I am wondering if I can delete ProgramData files on C drive so I can free up space and help my pc run faster. I went online and saw related articles but they didn't recommend to delete them. But in ProgramData folder, there are many subfolders of Softwares that I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. program data ati

2. file:///C:/ProgramData/ATI/ACE/Help/en-US/cot1281978470477.html

3. file:///c::/ programdata