Windows 10: file converter

Discus and support file converter in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by outbackmac, Oct 24, 2018.

1. file converter

I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4?

:)

outbackmac, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Pech_096 Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

file converter b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Oct 24, 2018
  4. file converter

Convert vob files into mp4 (chromecast)

avgo video converter could be taken into list

micropage7, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

file converter

1. file converter - Similar Threads - file converter

2. Windows 10 converted MP3's to vcmf files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 converted MP3's to vcmf files: Windows 10 instlation on my Sony Vaio appears to have converted all my MP3 files to vcmf and I am unable to open them. How can I convert them back to MP3? or what program can I use to listen to them in the vcmf format....
  3. How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???: I just downloaded a bunch of files that I wanted to print, buy they are in .csv file format. WTH? How do I convert this file format into a .pdf file format without having to pay for it. Ridiculous! Can anyone help me with this frustration please???...
  4. Got new computer and am unable to download Mac X DVD ripper and LAME which converts files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Got new computer and am unable to download Mac X DVD ripper and LAME which converts files...: It will let me do the run or save part but then a dialogue box opens and quickly closes and wont download after all..thanks for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-new-computer-and-am-unable-to-download-mac-x/5f7e0955-a34f-4756-a7cd-6437706d1efd
  5. Hard disk Partition (D:) for files\data storage is accidentally converted to multiboot and...

Hard disk Partition (D:) for files\data storage is accidentally converted to multiboot and...: Hard disk Partition (D:) for files\data storage is accidentally converted to multiboot and all original data (about 700 GB)is removed. (Please see the images below) Now my question is: How can I go to original position( normal windows disk D) with all my data recovered...
  6. Word(Office 2019) can't convert pdf files / Outlook crashes pst import

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word(Office 2019) can't convert pdf files / Outlook crashes pst import: Hi, I did a clean windows 10 ver.1809 installation and decided to take up an offer from Microsoft HUP and also installed the newest Office Professional Plus 2019 package. Also did Kari's tutorial of User file relocation which I have done many times before. All worked well....
  7. Tool to convert ETE files to VCE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tool to convert ETE files to VCE: Hi Guys, So i was searching on the net but couldn't find any free tool to convert ETE files to VCE. Do you guys have any suggestions where i can simply convert those files. Thank you very much for the effort i appreciated it. Sincerely. Soufyan 124528
  8. Tool to convert ETE files to VCE

in Windows 10 Support
    Tool to convert ETE files to VCE: Hi Guys, So i was searching on the net but couldn't find any free tool to convert ETE files to VCE. Do you guys have any suggestions where i can simply convert those files. Thank you very much for the effort i appreciated it. Sincerely. Soufyan 124528
  9. Files converted to shortcuts when moved to a folder

Files converted to shortcuts when moved to a folder: I wanted to declutter my desktop, so I created a new folder on the desktop then highlighted and dragged/dropped a bunch of stuff into that folder. None of the things I dragged/dropped were shortcuts. I save most things directly to my desktop for easy access. So everything...
  10. my downloaded apk file is converted into adobe file and i can't open it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my downloaded apk file is converted into adobe file and i can't open it: my downloaded apk file is converted into adobe file and i can't open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-downloaded-apk-file-is-converted-into-adobe/e650e885-c7c7-440a-8b8a-4e41695c6c05