Windows 10: file converter

Discus and support file converter in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by outbackmac, Oct 24, 2018.

1. file converter

I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4?

:)

outbackmac, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Pech_096 Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

file converter b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Oct 24, 2018
  4. file converter

Convert vob files into mp4 (chromecast)

avgo video converter could be taken into list

micropage7, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

file converter

1. file converter - Similar Threads - file converter

2. Unzipped file (photo with tags) converted to pdf, replaced original, and text for photo lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unzipped file (photo with tags) converted to pdf, replaced original, and text for photo lost: Hello I was sent a photo in a zipped file that had tags attached to the people in the photo to identify them. I needed to forward this photo on, did so, but the recipient doesn't see the text in the tags, just the circles with blank. Now when I tried to look at it in...
  3. Best way to convert a png file to a jpg file

Best way to convert a png file to a jpg file: Hi, I have just received a one off photo which is a PNG and PDF but my computer will not let me open it. I have tried things like paint but no luck. So is there an app which I can get if possible FREE which will let me open them or convert them. Thanks...
  4. How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?

How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?: How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-jpeg-file-to-a-pdf-file/a54cc38b-7302-466f-ae68-195a2c976618"
  5. Creating ISO file out of an ESD image -> too big to fit inside DVD, if converted to WIM;...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating ISO file out of an ESD image -> too big to fit inside DVD, if converted to WIM;...: Hello, I have downloaded the following file directly from Microsoft: 17763.379.190312-0539.rs5_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTBUSINESS_VOL_x64FRE_de-de.esd (3.3 GB in size) It contains almost all Windows 10 editions in ESD image format, Build 17763.379 stable. Then I...
  6. WhatsApp Desktop Version converts all files (docx, doc, ppt,...) into zip that can't be...

WhatsApp Desktop Version converts all files (docx, doc, ppt,...) into zip that can't be...: Hi! Since I bought the Microsoft Surface coming with Windows 10S in October 2018 I can't send Microsoft Word documents or Powerpoint presentations via the WhatsApp Desktop App anymore. They are automatically converted into zips despite containing not even 1MB of data. As...
  7. How do I convert .contact files to .vcf files in Windows 10?

How do I convert .contact files to .vcf files in Windows 10?: All my address files have .contact filename extensions. How do I change these so I can import them to Outlook as .vcf files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-contact-files-to-vcf-files-in/bdf2e80a-3e9b-46f5-8618-cc5a3c1e661a"
  8. Converting sound file to text (in Spanish)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Converting sound file to text (in Spanish): I want to convert a sound file (e.g. wav, mp3, etc) to text (Spanish), on my W10 laptop. Any recommendations? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converting-sound-file-to-text-in-spanish/eebcbb39-f992-4b72-a47b-2a6e4cff803e"
  9. Lost files after converting to windows 10

Lost files after converting to windows 10: Hello, My laptop was equipped with windows 7 and I wanted to upgrade to windows 10. My IT person gave me a thumb drive to backup all my files on but I did something amazingly stupid. Instead of opening the documents, and saving them one at a time, I grabbed the documents...
  10. Is there a way to convert the type of multiple files without using code?

Is there a way to convert the type of multiple files without using code?: Trying to convert multiple files from .voice to .txt without using code as you would in powershell. Is this possible? No point and click solution?...