Windows 10: file converter

Discus and support file converter in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by outbackmac, Oct 24, 2018.

1. outbackmac Win User

file converter

I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4?

:)

outbackmac, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Pech_096 Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

file converter b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Oct 24, 2018
  4. micropage7 Win User

file converter

Convert vob files into mp4 (chromecast)

avgo video converter could be taken into list

micropage7, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

file converter

1. file converter - Similar Threads - file converter

2. Convert .eml files to .pst

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert .eml files to .pst: dears, I am using the mail app for windows 10, and I am planing to move to cloud service *office365 and I want to use outlook, so how can I migrate from .eml to .pst without using third party tool, is't possible? and if its possible how can import to outlook 2013,2016?...
  3. how to convert the txt file into xml file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to convert the txt file into xml file: I have used the application for conversion txt into xml file but when I convert it is showing an error that is something called as no program to convert it what should I do for conversion .But I know that it is silly question but it is part of my seeking the knowledge...
  4. file converter

file converter: I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4? 120404
  5. How to convert .411 Files to .jpg?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to convert .411 Files to .jpg?: I have a Mavica FD-73 camera that uses floppy discs. The files are stored as indexed files and I want to convert these files to .jpg? At one time back in the 1980's I could easily open and store these files using Windows....
  6. OEM partition got converted to RAW file system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM partition got converted to RAW file system: Hello everybody, I have a problem with my OEM partition and another one because they converted to RAW file system. As we can see in the photo below I have 2 RAW partitions, the second one is the important one because it is an OEM partition. How can I fix this? Or I should...
  7. notepad text file.............how do I convert it to be in excel?

notepad text file.............how do I convert it to be in excel?: how do I convert a notepad text file into being an excel file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/notepad-text-filehow-do-i-convert-it-to-be-in/04af626b-2176-4693-8ea5-55376e4756fb
  8. How do I convert my windows 10 pro microsoft voice recording file to text? Thank you.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I convert my windows 10 pro microsoft voice recording file to text? Thank you.: Hi. How do I convert my windows 10 pro microsoft voice recording file to text? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-convert-my-windows-10-pro-microsoft-voice/83156948-9828-4079-a044-9690e32b667d
  9. how to convert a .txt file to a .ANIMATED file? To be used in OpenBVE

how to convert a .txt file to a .ANIMATED file? To be used in OpenBVE: [Object] Position = 0, -2.65, 0 States = SignalSingleRepeat.csv [Object] Position = 0, 0, 0 States = SignalSingle_0.csv, SignalSingle_0.csv, SignalSingle_4.csv StateFunction = if[trackDistance>35 | section==0, 0, min[value + 0.5*delta/1.51, 2]] [Object] Position = 0, 0, 0...
  10. converting multiple tiff files into one

in Windows 10 Customization
    converting multiple tiff files into one: how do I convert multiple tiff files into one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/converting-multiple-tiff-files-into-one/f5005fa8-7bdf-4d50-85fe-6393edfea289