Windows 10: File Copy or Move Focus for Dialog Box

Discus and support File Copy or Move Focus for Dialog Box in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've noticed a very annoying aspect of Windows 10. When I copy or move a file and there is a conflict, the dialog box normally doesn't take focus, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nigelmercier, Dec 2, 2015.

1. File Copy or Move Focus for Dialog Box

I've noticed a very annoying aspect of Windows 10. When I copy or move a file and there is a conflict, the dialog box normally doesn't take focus, it just sits on the task bar. OK, it is flashing, but I often miss it.

Is there a fix?

:)

nigelmercier, Dec 2, 2015

2. Win10 - 'Copy File' dialog box

Hi Paola,

This is not helpful as, when I try that support link, I am advised that I have "currently no contract associated with this account".

Gerald13522, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Win10 - 'Copy File' dialog box

Hi Gerald,

For any Windows10 Enterprise issues, you may get in touch with one of our representative from
    Windows Business Customer Support.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Paola Gar, Dec 2, 2015
Thema:

File Copy or Move Focus for Dialog Box

1. File Copy or Move Focus for Dialog Box - Similar Threads - File Copy Move

2. 'Browse For Folders' Dialog Boxes...

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Browse For Folders' Dialog Boxes...: @Brink : Is there a way to get Browse For Folders Dialog Boxes to retain, not only their last size, but also, their last position? [img] 132864
  3. Window Dialog box error!

Window Dialog box error!: My new PC got this font error in dialog box as follow. May I know I how to solved this? Thanks. Best Regards. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-dialog-box-error/1f3af4c3-2ed2-4302-957d-071483256ae0
  4. Weird focus moving behavior in windows 10 dialogs and even Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird focus moving behavior in windows 10 dialogs and even Edge: I began having this issue recently and may even be in connection to updates done on march 12. here it is on start menu - video from my phone (youtube) and here it is on a settings menu I cannot type in Edge's address bar.. focus switches to the bookmark star whenever I...
  5. Dialog box stopping operations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dialog box stopping operations: I am getting this message-"This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer" One place this occurs is when I click on a reply box in email. This is a new problem and I don't know how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. Email is from...
  6. "Activate Windows" dialog box

"Activate Windows" dialog box: In the last few weeks, my laptop screen shows "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". No matter what app I'm in or what I'm doing, this shows up. I have accessed Windows to see what I need to update but there appears to be nothing. I want this dialog box to go...
  7. Dialog Box Save/Open

Dialog Box Save/Open: When saving or opening a file you are promoted with a dialog box, beside the file name there is a text box and beside the text box there is down arrow that will list all your recent saved or open files with it's path, how do I not have them be saved in the drop down list? I...
  8. Print without Dialog Box in IE

in Browsers and Email
    Print without Dialog Box in IE: Below code works for IE (11,10) in Windows 7, but does not work in Windows 10. var PrintCommand = '<OBJECT ID="PrintCommandObject" WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 '; PrintCommand += 'CLASSID="CLSID:8856F961-340A-11D0-A96B-00C04FD705A2"></OBJECT>';...
  9. Copy to/Move To

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy to/Move To: Will the Copy To/Move To registry hack for Windows work with Windows 10? Add Copy To / Move To on Windows 7 or Vista Right-Click Menu 20557
  10. Copy dialog window MIA

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy dialog window MIA: Where did this darn good feature go in 10074? 5890