Windows 10: File Delete Errors/File Export Errors

Discus and support File Delete Errors/File Export Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 1 I cant Delete my own files which i have copied to Videos Folder from desktop.Even i cant delete photo folder too whuch i have copies to to Photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by InduwaraKannangara, May 19, 2020.

1. File Delete Errors/File Export Errors

1 I cant Delete my own files which i have copied to Videos Folder from desktop.Even i cant delete photo folder too whuch i have copies to to Photos From desktop and ut keep saying admisstrative permission and after continue it says try again

2I cannot export mp3/mp4 or other materials from After effects/FL studio/VSDC/Unity and other application...IT says that folder not found invalid pathway the only thing i ccan do is export to desktop only i cant export fules to other folder catergories need a help

:)

InduwaraKannangara, May 19, 2020
  2. MTL
    MTL Win User

"Could Not Open Log File" Error

When you uninstall AITtool it gives you the option to delete the log file as well. I have also tried just deleting the log file.

Interestingly, it logs the temperatures for the first 5 minutes. Then it says that it cannot write to the log file. Then if I cancel that message, it will go on for another 5 minutes until showing the Lof File error again. *Bang Head :banghead:

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, May 19, 2020
  4. El Fiendo Win User

File Delete Errors/File Export Errors

Cant Delete Files From Desktop

The only thing I can think of is if a process is currently using the file. Does it give an error message at all when you attempt to delete it?

El Fiendo, May 19, 2020
Thema:

File Delete Errors/File Export Errors

1. File Delete Errors/File Export Errors - Similar Threads - File Delete Errors

2. Error during file deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error during file deletion: I got some wierd files and i want to delete them, but I get an error message saying 'this file is no longer located in drive, verify location and try again'. I thought it must be virus but microsoft defender doesn't mark it as a virus.How do i delete them?...
  3. Error during file deletion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error during file deletion: I got some wierd files and i want to delete them, but I get an error message saying 'this file is no longer located in drive, verify location and try again'. I thought it must be virus but microsoft defender doesn't mark it as a virus.How do i delete them?...
  4. Error during file deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. my pagefile.sys file cannot be deleted, error is "Error 0x80070570: The file or directory...

my pagefile.sys file cannot be deleted, error is "Error 0x80070570: The file or directory...: I have been to advanced system settings and turned it off, selected no paging file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pagefilesys-file-cannot-be-deleted-error-is/455bbd3e-0845-46c3-8b05-501d6dc8a73f
  6. Windows 10 delete file error

Windows 10 delete file error: Windows 10 is not releasing files when deleted fast enough for a program my company uses that is renaming a new file to match the "deleted" file name. We are using Kodak DP2. The program is copying an image file, and doing work on the file. Meanwhile, DP2 tries to delete the...
  7. Files not being deleted, says error

Files not being deleted, says error: Hi, I'm having a problem recently with my computer.... i can't delete anything, i can't open chrome even i re-installed it, my microsoft office 365 is corrupted and cannot be uninstalled too. even pictures or shortcuts, i cant delete. im running windows 10 free version....
  8. Export Errors/ File Deleting Errors

Export Errors/ File Deleting Errors: 1 I cant Delete my own files which i have copied to Videos Folder from desktop.Even i cant delete photo folder too whuch i have copies to to Photos From desktop and ut keep saying admisstrative permission and after continue it says try again 2I cannot export mp3/mp4 or...
  9. Export file format / file

Export file format / file: I am exporting financial data from a bank web site. The default file is .CSV - which changes the numbers to text. How do I change the default to .XLSX so that the number format is retained in the export file?...
  10. Error when copying files to HDD's or deleting files.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error when copying files to HDD's or deleting files.: I recently bought two drives (a 1TB Seagate and a 2 TB WD) off Facebook Marketplace. I know it's a risk to buy used HDD, particularly on Facebook/Craiglist/etc..., but considering the cost I thought it was an acceptable risk. I am having some strange issues with these two...